Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 70 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    So bummed about Hosley.. He was looking good in the nickel and now Rolle has to go back.. He's also a rook and I'm worried his development is gonna take a step back now. I really hope he's back ASAP
    You and me both I thought he was perfect for us we needed speed at cb Cwebb can shut down just underrated but we needed that cromartie style cb (not to compare to jets but hats a solid secondary to me ) ...

We have prince who idk wtf he is yet , Ross was a play making cb hahaha so sad though it was usually even plays for the other team then us lol

TT was a hard hitting cover cb with hands who can just play but not fast ..

Hosley fit perfect to what we needed some explosion at cb ,.

This could set him back hope not , also wish it didn't linger threw the season hard to gauge him now .

vCash
    Some kinda turf toe thing Coughlin said, idk wtf that means.. And there's no time table??
    I think its just too unpredictable based on severity and healing time (who knows? he's a rookie) and all that. I know guys who shake it off fast and some (like say Shockey) where it's a reoccurring problem all season.

Problem is turf toe is really really vague. Its a sprain really, but so many factors....which toe, was it ligaments or tendons or joints or nerves or bone....it can be really simple or really bad.

It's just so fitting. CB is an area of weakness, we get this flash of rookie talent and then BAM in the same damn play he's out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I think its just too unpredictable based on severity and healing time (who knows? he's a rookie) and all that. I know guys who shake it off fast and some (like say Shockey) where it's a reoccurring problem all season.

Problem is turf toe is really really vague. Its a sprain really, but so many factors....which toe, was it ligaments or tendons or joints or nerves or bone....it can be really simple or really bad.

It's just so fitting. CB is an area of weakness, we get this flash of rookie talent and then BAM in the same damn play he's out.
    Didn't he continue to play ? Icould be mistaken watched with my gf missed some stuff .

vCash
    Giants RapidReports‏@CBSSportsNFLNYG

MLB Mark Herzlich's hip is sore, but he will practice. "Iím not going to do any more damage by running or anything," he said. #NYG

Patricia Traina‏@Patricia_Traina

Marvin Austin: on whether he'll practice today: "I donít think thyeíre going to let me come out today, but Iíll be out there soon."
    Austin also said they know what is wrong with his back, but declined to go into specifics other than to say, "itís a unique thing."
    So it sounds like they're going to be cautious with his back.
    All the makings of a horrible draft pick.
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 08-20-2012 at 12:41 PM.

vCash
    Love herz he's what I think of same with Eli LT and bj when I think of a giant ..mark B TE !

He's got that attitude from being doubted to being loved but still doubted so he has that rough giant style persona ..can take ppls bs ect ect and plays

vCash

All the makings of a horrible draft pick.
    I can't stand Austin, such a waste of Talent..

vCash
    Turf toe usually takes 4-6 weeks to heal

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Word is Beaty might not be ready for the start of the regular season.. I'm really getting tired of this ****.. Always ****ing hurt

I hope Brewer can step up and earn the spot, he has a lot of potential just very raw..

Either way this O line looks like garbage once again.. JR needs either stop cutting guys or bring guys in.. LEGIT guys.. Everyone knows we won the Super Bowl last season despite our o line.. Honestly they nearly cost us in SF.. Eli took a beaten courtesy of our O line

vCash
    Kieran Darcy‏@KieranDarcy

The good news, #Giants fans --Hakeem Nicks and Ahmad Bradshaw are both out here practicing again today

The bad news, #Giants fans -- still no sign of Will Beatty

Word is Beaty might not be ready for the start of the regular season.. I'm really getting tired of this ****.. Always ****ing hurt

I hope Brewer can step up and earn the spot, he has a lot of potential just very raw..

Either way this O line looks like garbage once again.. JR needs either stop cutting guys or bring guys in.. LEGIT guys.. Everyone knows we won the Super Bowl last season despite our o line.. Honestly they nearly cost us in SF.. Eli took a beaten courtesy of our O line
    It really is unbelievable. I mean they were quite lucky to go as far as they did with such a scrapped together oline as last year and now its getting worse. Run game is gonna be worthless again and anyone not paying attention will just **** on Bradshaw and call Wilson a bust without knowing how bad this line can be.

From everything I've heard about Brewer, it doesn't sound like he's ready. We're looking at Diehl and Locklear at tackles and based on last game I actually hope Diehl is LT and Locklear is RT

I mean really, at what point are they gonna throw some money at McKenzie? Because it looks like that's their best shot and THAT'S just to get back to where they were last year....which was bad.

Petrus has disappeared from the LG battle, no idea what happened there.

vCash
    Ralph Vacchiano‏@RVacchianoNYDN

Also out today: DE Adrian Tracy, CB Michael Coe, CB Brandon Bing, LB Michael Boley, LT Will Beatty, DT Marvin Austin. #NYG

vCash
    It really is unbelievable. I mean they were quite lucky to go as far as they did with such a scrapped together oline as last year and now its getting worse. Run game is gonna be worthless again and anyone not paying attention will just **** on Bradshaw and call Wilson a bust without knowing how bad this line can be.

From everything I've heard about Brewer, it doesn't sound like he's ready. We're looking at Diehl and Locklear at tackles and based on last game I actually hope Diehl is LT and Locklear is RT

I mean really, at what point are they gonna throw some money at McKenzie? Because it looks like that's their best shot and THAT'S just to get back to where they were last year....which was bad.

Petrus has disappeared from the LG battle, no idea what happened there.
    I'm just so sick of this ****, sorry but I gotta put this on JR..

vCash
    Mannn wtf is up with Boley.. Hamstring is still ****ed up? Really c'mon

Something has to give here, they need to change the strength and conditioning program or the medical staff..

Every ****ing year injuries up the ***!!!

vCash
    Giants RapidReports‏@CBSSportsNFLNYG

No real progress for Beatty (back) or Boley (hamstring) Coughlin said. #NYG
    Vacchiano‏@RVacchianoNYDN

Tom Coughlin says "there's a ray of hope" that DT Shaun Rogers (blood clot/calf) will be able to play again this season. #NYG
    Mike Garafolo‏@MikeGarafolo

Coughlin won't get too detailed but says Rogers would be on different medication (not Cumadin) that could allow him to play in time. #nyg
    woah

vCash
    How are Beatty and Boley not making any progress when they've been out for how long?? You can tell this medical staff has no idea.. That's ****ing bad

vCash
    Can't argue with any of these statements but still have to think well get it done. EVERY team has issues but few can manage them like giants. Side note:JPP will break sack record this year if healthy all season

Page 18 of 70 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast