Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 70 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    We have 3 rookies that are going to be STUDS! Randle, Wilson and Hosley...If Prince doesn't watch his back, we'll be talking about him as being the 3rd corner because Hosley is coming for that spot
    I think you might need to throw Will Hill in there and make it 4 rookies.

vCash
    Not good for hosley. With our luck he will have broken his foot like prince

vCash
    Hosley showing off why we drafted him that game and. Wow our dline des especially are ridiculously deep still Hendricks and ojomo wow he looked great honestly ..better than Tracy.

Our lbs are improved any word on boley ? Would be amazing if him rivers Blackburn and kiwi could rotate ..get some speed on the field and get kiwi some plays at de if we really want ?

vCash
    Woah tuck and Hosley .. Wtf ?! It's jpps team now lol .. Damn well they'll play eventually that pick six should land him a spot never mind the fact he's a decently high draft pick..whom we always give time to it seems (sintim..MM ..sinorice moss) .

Hosley can be perfect for the nickel spot and decent at #2 cb in time ... Wow with TT hurt and prince looking like well prince... This is worse than last year

Lb herz will be back him over Blackburn with depth at lb for once ?! And ojomo looked great at DE with tuck , osi , even kiwi and of course JPP ...we're deep .

We also look deep at wr .. Rb..qb.. Just need a dt and an oline an somewhere to step up or be healthy. And we're scary .

vCash
    GiantsWFAN ‏@giantswfan

#giants hosley inj. likely means rolle back to slot in nickel again for now...NYG defense better w rolle at full-time FS, but have no choice

GiantsWFAN ‏@giantswfan

turf toe usually approx 4 wks out

GiantsWFAN ‏@giantswfan

to clarify - TC says "turf-toe type" of issue for hosley #giants

GiantsWFAN ‏@giantswfan

#giants TC: hosley will have to deal w soreness..no time frame for him to return to practice

vCash
    GiantsWFAN ‏@giantswfan

#giants TC: bradshaw right hand contusion

vCash
    GiantsWFAN ‏@giantswfan

#giants TC: herzlich hip pointer tracy hammy will be sore

vCash
    Well the Hosley news isn't that bad but still sucks, I don't wanna see this kid miss much time he's been playing great and allows Rolle to play safety, I'm getting tired of them moving Rolle though. Let the guy play his best position and get that chemistry flowing.. Make someone else step up in that spot..

vCash
    The Giants don’t have a lot of experienced players in their backfield behind Ahmad Bradshaw, so there was some serious nervousness for those in blue when the team’s starting running back headed to the locker room in the first quarter of last night’s preseason game against the Jets.

There were also held breaths when team physician Russ Warren examined the area near the knuckle of Bradshaw’s right index finger and then looked at the X-rays.

The results were negative. As a refresher, that’s positive.

There’s no break and Bradshaw said he merely suffered a popped cyst on the top of his hand when he hit it on a player’s helmet.

“I’ve had it for a while,” Bradshaw said after the game. “We didn’t know what to do with it. It WAS still there and then on one of the runs I hit it on someone’s helmet and it just popped.

“There was a little pain in it. It feels good. We’re just being cautious about it.”
    Bradshaw had a thick compression wrap on his right hand during the second half. As he left MetLife Stadium following the game, he only had a soft brace on it.
    Saturday night’s injury was somewhat coincidental because it happened only minutes before former Giant and current 49ers running back Brandon Jacobs suffered an injury to his left knee in a preseason game against the Texans. Jacobs’ left knee was hyperextended on the play when he was hit low by a tackler as he planted his left foot.

• LB Mark Herzlich (hip pointer) and DE Adrian Tracy (hamstring), a couple of key backups/contributors, left the game in the third quarter with injuries and did not return.

“I was trying to run it off and get back in,” Herzlich said. “But they wanted to get ice on it and get the swelling down right away. It just feels like a bad bruise.”
    Tracy “felt a little tightness” but believes it’s not a serious issue.

• Former Rutgers RB/FB Joe Martinek had a 14-yard catch-and-run touchdown up the left side and leaped into the end zone with CB Julian Posey trying unsuccessfully to knock him out. It was the only offensive touchdown of the night.

“It was fun. I’ve probably thought about that situation a million times for years,” said Martinek, who is from Hopatcong. “It was a great experience just to get in and it felt really good.”

Of the image of him leaping into the end zone, Martinek said, “I hope someone (took a photo of) that. Hopefully it’s online.”

• Another local guy who made a big play last night was S Will Hill. The former St. Peter’s Prep star had a sack of Tim Tebow in the fourth quarter. Hill, who went unsigned last season, had an impressive camp and played well last week against the Jaguars.

• P Steve Weatherford had one of his punts deflected by LB Aaron Maybin that traveled only 21 yards. RB D.J. Ware was attempting to block Maybin on the edge.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2..._giants_a.html

vCash
    I liked may in wished we got him last season I recall him being on the bills before doing decent ..

We should look for a safe bet at cb with TT hurt prince hasn't proven healthy or that he can start and now Hosley... Well see but id like to grab a cb . -

vCash
    can't wait for friday! i'll be there, 15 rows from the field in section 111A get to see my boy robbie gould again!

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    So bummed about Hosley.. He was looking good in the nickel and now Rolle has to go back.. He's also a rook and I'm worried his development is gonna take a step back now. I really hope he's back ASAP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    So bummed about Hosley.. He was looking good in the nickel and now Rolle has to go back.. He's also a rook and I'm worried his development is gonna take a step back now. I really hope he's back ASAP
    yeah and turf toe tends to linger on through a season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    yeah and turf toe tends to linger on through a season.
    Some kinda turf toe thing Coughlin said, idk wtf that means.. And there's no time table??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Well the Hosley news isn't that bad but still sucks, I don't wanna see this kid miss much time he's been playing great and allows Rolle to play safety, I'm getting tired of them moving Rolle though. Let the guy play his best position and get that chemistry flowing.. Make someone else step up in that spot..
    Especially preseason .. Come on man. Throw him where he belongs maybe well have some1 like Cruz at cb this season if given the chance? Lol would be nice. It for real let's at least see what we got right?

Page 17 of 70 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast