Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Jones is slow and looks like he lacks confidents. I can see him being a great special teamer though

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    If he becomes solid I don't ever want to hear you praise him or even mention him in good light.
    Why? I call it like i see it. From last year till now he has been dookie! If he improves, i'll praise him

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Why? I call it like i see it. From last year till now he has been dookie! If he improves, i'll praise him
    No.

Calling someone a clown and saying that they are struggling is two very different things.

1 attacks the person, the other attacks the person's game.

vCash
    Rb lb and wr look solid / Improved just need that cb spot or 2 set and were solid.ohand TE backup at least .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    What do you think our rb and wr depth charts look like?

Ware and Wilson looked great brown did decent and AB is our man ...

Wr , stanback was great , double R looked solid , nicks and Cruz of course and ?

Oh how about dline. Hendricks Austin joseph osi tuck jpp Tracy ...

Lb rivers boley kiwi and herz with ? Paysinger? Sintim gone? Lol

CBS I like hosely more than prince at the moment raw but still he seems to have better flow for the position. Prince just is stiff ..

Qbs are solid all 3 Perriloux panicked a little but it's forgivable

Kr/pr. And maybe back up oline or safety and cb. Could help .
    What Im hoping/want is it to go like this
    RB: AB, Wilson, Ware(not a big fan of his running skills although he can catch and block, he should be 3rd down rb on passing plays)
    WR: Nicks, Cruz, RR, Hixon, Jernigan (IMO rr has the most talent besides nicks/cruz, barden has been given more than enough chances and still sucks, hixon at 4 for depth and keep jernigan becuz he has speed)
    Who knows what the olines gunna look like with all the injuries
    I think the LB should go as this Boley Blackburn Kiwi to start the season but hopefully rivers can prove hes good enough to start at MIKE, I love blackburn but we have more talent on the bench.
    DBs: Cweb and Prince(he better get his head outta his *** tho) KP and hopefully one of the backup cbs step up so rolle can get back to safety
    KR/PR Wilson/Hixo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jvitti View Post
    RB: AB, Wilson, Ware(not a big fan of his running skills although he can catch and block, he should be 3rd down rb on passing plays)
    WR: Nicks, Cruz, RR, Hixon, Jernigan (IMO rr has the most talent besides nicks/cruz, barden has been given more than enough chances and still sucks, hixon at 4 for depth and keep jernigan becuz he has speed)
    I think the LB should go as this Boley Blackburn Kiwi to start the season but hopefully rivers can prove hes good enough to start at MIKE, I love blackburn but we have more talent on the bench.
    DBs: Cweb and Prince(he better get his head outta his *** tho) KP and hopefully one of the backup cbs step up so rolle can get back to safety
    KR/PR Wilson/Hixo
    he was drafted to be a project and this i what happens when you draft projects, it takes time for them to develop. And what did he do in the game to justify him sucking, all he did was catch the only ball thrown his way. The coaches must think something of him to have him out there starting.
    Eli Manning going for 2012-2013 NFL MVP

not to mention this: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/ima...ine=1328584116

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jvitti View Post
    KR/PR Wilson/Hixo
    If anyone takes over in the middle it will be Herzlich. He's looked great so far and Rivers hasn't really been playing the middle at all. Not really sure why we picked him up unless Williams is going to move to SAM. I heard he's put on some muscle so I guess it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Soooo still no Grant signing? Weird.

McKenzie was talking about retiring, but with the state the oline is in I gotta believe he could return too.

vCash
    Some Rock updates:

Tom Rock Ranked 3

The Giants have not made a move to replace Janzen Jackson on the roster. He just wasn't developing like they wanted him to so he was waived today.

Tom Coughlin called Michael Boley's hamstring "not a very good subject." Said the team is waiting and counting the days he's missing. Boley practiced twice last week but has missed the last three practices plus the preseason game.

Prince Amukamara made a nice interception, wrasslin' the ball away from Domenik Hixon on a red zone fade from Eli Manning. Tom Coughlin said if he keeps making plays like that, teams won't be so eager to pick on him like the Jaguars seemed to.

Hakeem Nicks was running routes pretty briskly on the side today. Coughlin said he's doing well and could be back soon, but declined to give a solid date. Friday will be 12 weeks since surgery.

A few nuggets from practice: After objecting to an extra hit from Martellus Bennett and Selvish Capers, Adrian Tracy did what any self-respecting DE would do. He blew past Matt McCants like he was standing still and would have killed David Carr had he been an opposing QB.

Giants players call Adrian Tracy "Yosi" which is short for Young Osi. Maybe soon they'll be calling Osi "Oldrian"?
    Tracy is clearly the new Tollefson. Thought Trattou would win it, but sounds like there's a lot of hype for Tracy.

vCash
    Per Giants Facebook Page:

New York Giants

Hakeem Nicks has passed his physical - per league rules regarding players coming off PUP, Nicks will be limited for the first three days!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Per Giants Facebook Page:

vCash
    boo-yah

vCash
    Tracy is clearly the new Tollefson. Thought Trattou would win it, but sounds like there's a lot of hype for Tracy.
    Love that they moved Tracy to the line and it appears that it's paying off. Didn't see the game, but from a stats point of view he played well the other night.

vCash
    " Giants players call Adrian Tracy "Yosi" which is short for Young Osi. Maybe soon they'll be calling Osi "Oldrian"? "

That was soooo corny, that it was hilarious!!!!

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Soooo still no Grant signing? Weird.

McKenzie was talking about retiring, but with the state the oline is in I gotta believe he could return too.
    With the inury concers to Beatty and Brewer they really should bring back Mckenzie.. But Beatty was out there practicing and does look good. Grant.. IDK whats up with that.. they should bring him back for sure. He's a solid player and flexible and is a really good vet for leadership and would be perfect to groom Will Hill. I talked to some of the writers about that today and they agreed with me.

Page 12 of 70 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast