Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    vCash
    All Antrel Rolle does is do what he is asked to do. Who cares if he likes to talk a little bit? I'll take him on my team any day.

Having said that, it would be great if he could just stick to playing safety this year. He is much better in that Rolle (see what I did there ).
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yeah and it sounds like Jones is having a good camp too. He had some rough times last year, but gotta remember he came in sooner than any of the rookie LBs in a year with no offseason. He's got the physical ability, just needs to smarten up.

The future of our LB core looks like: Jones(SAM)-Herzlich(MIKE)-Williams(WILL) I think. Get Kiwi back to the line when Osi inevitably leaves next year, shed Boley's contract when you can (I love him, but injuries slowly mounting and need to get younger at the position and his contract is too large) and hold on to Blackurn as the workhorse.

Rivers and Paysinger for depth along with some more young guys down the road and I think the LB crew might come around pretty well.
    Who knows exactly what our LB situation will look like in the future. All I know is that we have a ton of depth and a good amount of youth. Thats always a good thing. I love Williams, have high hopes for Herzlich, and while I don't love Jones...I am not giving up on him either, and will admit that I see some upside with him.

And of course...its great to have a guy like Blackburn as an insurance policy. He may not be a stud, but he is the glue that holds this LB core together. Having him around...whether as a starter or backup...is paramount.

Our LB core has come a long way in a short amount of time. Kudos to Jerry Reese once again.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 08-04-2012 at 04:50 AM.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Yeah and it sounds like Jones is having a good camp too. He had some rough times last year, but gotta remember he came in sooner than any of the rookie LBs in a year with no offseason. He's got the physical ability, just needs to smarten up.

The future of our LB core looks like: Jones(SAM)-Herzlich(MIKE)-Williams(WILL) I think. Get Kiwi back to the line when Osi inevitably leaves next year, shed Boley's contract when you can (I love him, but injuries slowly mounting and need to get younger at the position and his contract is too large) and hold on to Blackurn as the workhorse.

Rivers and Paysinger for depth along with some more young guys down the road and I think the LB crew might come around pretty well.
    I wouldn't mind that LB core at all, but can we get a different SAM?

I like Jones as a depth LB who can play SAM and some MIKE in our big base package.

I think Jacquian Williams will be our best LB for years to come and will be the next ahmad bradshaw, aka the next jewel that Reese found.

vCash
    Plax was on NFL Sirius this morning and said he's close with a team. They guessed Oakland and Cleveland and he said they were 50% correct. Then went on to rave about the Raiders and how much he wants to play there.
    Well that's good news, I'd like to see him with the Raiders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Well that's good news, I'd like to see him with the Raiders.
    Pretty sure it's mandatory. Once you go to jail, NFLPA rules state you have to play at least one full season with the Raiders. Vick will be there in a year or two.

vCash
    Pretty sure it's mandatory. Once you go to jail, NFLPA rules state you have to play at least one full season with the Raiders. Vick will be there in a year or two.
    Yea it's actually on page 145

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ny007 View Post
    yea it's actually on page 145
    tl;dr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    All Antrel Rolle does is do what he is asked to do. Who cares if he likes to talk a little bit? I'll take him on my team any day.

Having said that, it would be great if he could just stick to playing safety this year. He is much better in that Rolle (see what I did there ).
    His numbers he had last year for playing OUT OF position for a remainder of the season... I cannot imagine him being at his spot alll season long.

But injuries and Giants are soulmates. Every year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    tl;dr
    Huh

vCash
    To me Rolle being in the nickel right now is total bs, let all these CB's compete and give them a chance IF your not going to bring in a solid vet. Rolle should be at safety in camp so he can practice his craft and have that solid chemistry.

The biggest problem with our secondary last season wasn't lack of talent.. It was communication and chemistry. Once they got it together look how much better they were, A total different team.

I'm not a coach but c'mon it's ****ing common sense, with moving Rolle all over the place your ****ing that up.

vCash
    What do you think our rb and wr depth charts look like?

Ware and Wilson looked great brown did decent and AB is our man ...

Wr , stanback was great , double R looked solid , nicks and Cruz of course and ?

Oh how about dline. Hendricks Austin joseph osi tuck jpp Tracy ...

Lb rivers boley kiwi and herz with ? Paysinger? Sintim gone? Lol

CBS I like hosely more than prince at the moment raw but still he seems to have better flow for the position. Prince just is stiff ..

Qbs are solid all 3 Perriloux panicked a little but it's forgivable

Kr/pr. And maybe back up oline or safety and cb. Could help .

vCash
    I think we're set everywhere but corner. Prince is a ****ing clown smh

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Goof thing Thomas won't be out too long
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    If he becomes solid I don't ever want to hear you praise him or even mention him in good light.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    I wouldn't mind that LB core at all, but can we get a different SAM?

I like Jones as a depth LB who can play SAM and some MIKE in our big base package.

I think Jacquian Williams will be our best LB for years to come and will be the next ahmad bradshaw, aka the next jewel that Reese found.
    agree.. I love Williams and Herz going forward, not sold on Jones though

Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast