Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1045
    vCash
    In all seriousness, the Giants probably signed Torrain to get info on Redskins packages/formations for this week's game considering how big it is. While he might get to compete for the 3rd string job, it's pretty obvious why we signed him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yfern328 View Post
    In all seriousness, the Giants probably signed Torrain to get info on Redskins packages/formations for this week's game considering how big it is. While he might get to compete for the 3rd string job, it's pretty obvious why we signed him.
    He was waived by the Skins a year ago. He doesn't know this offense. Shanahan adopted the Baylor offense to make RGIII comfortable and then ease in more plays, which attributes to his success.....rather than being thrown into a brand new NFL system.

This offense isn't exactly the same that Torain played in.

Fact is the Giants are down 2 RBs when they carry 4 at all times, so they signed the best of the workouts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Both guys are bums. Lets not pretend we signed Barry Sanders or something. You better pray Wilson turns into the 2007 Bradshaw when he busted out the scene
    When healthy Torain is no bum. Very solid RB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    same. he's a great player, it would just be hard to fit him in over here, especially being in a 4-3 defense instead of a 3-4
    What're you talking about? We play a 4-3 and so do the Eagles...

vCash
    Both guys are bums. Lets not pretend we signed Barry Sanders or something. You better pray Wilson turns into the 2007 Bradshaw when he busted out the scene
    How is torain a bum? In 2010 he was a stud in a redskins offense that until this year used multiple runningbacks and he still had a bunch iof 100 yrd games. This guy is a good pick up and its not jsut beacuse we are playing the skins lol They are a completly diffrent team then when rex grossman was the QB

vCash
    If our O line is run blocking well, he can get the job done. More of it has to do with our line IMO.

vCash
    @OmarKelly: The new Dolphins CB is Michael Coe, who spent previous 3 seasons with Giants.
    That was fast...glad he didn't go to an upcoming opponent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    If that's the case, why wasn't he signed?

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Dunno. Still recovering from the hammy injury? I'm not gonna call the guy a #1 or anything, just saying he's not a bum. Lumpkin on the other hand......we'll see.

vCash
    This

KNICKS
    GIANTS
    RANGERS
    YANKS

vCash
    Why did we cut Andre Brown like 4 times?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Why did we cut Andre Brown like 4 times?
    Because he sucked

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Dunno. Still recovering from the hammy injury? I'm not gonna call the guy a #1 or anything, just saying he's not a bum. Lumpkin on the other hand......we'll see.
    We will see, guy got cut by the Skins and hasn't been with a team since. He might just be a product of shanahan or he might just not.

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    Because he sucked
    Brown was drafted to be our #1 or #2 guy once Jacobs wore down and left. He was looking great in camp and then on a reception tore his Achilles. This is a very very very hard injury to recover from.

So he got cut. A year later he was easing back in off rehab and was good enough to get teams attention but it was midseason so kinda hard to learn a system and they would add him to their practice squads and then dump when another need came along. So he bounced around a bunch and came back once we needed the depth and worked his way back up.

During every damn Giants game you'll hear announcers talk about what a great story he is because he bounced around and "struggled" for a while and yet they never mention the busted Achilles.

Just like dumb *** Collinsworth on Sunday night talking about how the Giants gave him a shot midseason last year while he was sitting around without a team and how he came out of nowhere.....but he completely left out the fact that he had played for the Giants for SIX YEARS and some games as a starter.

vCash
    Brown was drafted to be our #1 or #2 guy once Jacobs wore down and left. He was looking great in camp and then on a reception tore his Achilles. This is a very very very hard injury to recover from.

So he got cut. A year later he was easing back in off rehab and was good enough to get teams attention but it was midseason so kinda hard to learn a system and they would add him to their practice squads and then dump when another need came along. So he bounced around a bunch and came back once we needed the depth and worked his way back up.

During every damn Giants game you'll hear announcers talk about what a great story he is because he bounced around and "struggled" for a while and yet they never mention the busted Achilles.

Just like dumb *** Collinsworth on Sunday night talking about how the Giants gave him a shot midseason last year while he was sitting around without a team and how he came out of nowhere.....but he completely left out the fact that he had played for the Giants for SIX YEARS and some games as a starter.
    The Achilles injury took a lot of his explosiveness. Yes he was drafted to be our future back but after the injury he wasn't playing well. I mean even this preseason he wasn't doing well. When he faced the Bucs, I guess the light switch came on. It happens. Look at CJ Spiller, dude looked like a bust to looking like a top 5 back.
    Last edited by GiantsSwaGG; 11-28-2012 at 07:25 PM.

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast