Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1045
    vCash
    Giants RapidReports‏@CBSGiants

The #NYG have waived Michael Coe off IR, so he can sign anywhere he wants. #Redskins #Saints #Eagles #Falcons #Ravens
    Weird......but classy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Weird......but classy.
    He can't stay healthy but to just give him up like that is stupid.. When he's healthy he's a ok cb..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MELO 15 View Post
    He is our most productive back because of opportunity, I will remember you and your comment about me being an idiot when wilson proves all u doubters wrong. What opportunity has wilson had really, he fumbles in one game and thats it. People tend to forget that wilson was killing it in the pre season. Again, I will remember u GMenFanSince90;24464086
    Most guys in here have wanted to see Wilson more so that's not it at all, but Brown was our most productive back specially on the goal line so to think it's a good thing that he's out for the season is idiotic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MELO 15 View Post
    He is our most productive back because of opportunity, I will remember you and your comment about me being an idiot when wilson proves all u doubters wrong. What opportunity has wilson had really, he fumbles in one game and thats it. People tend to forget that wilson was killing it in the pre season. Again, I will remember u GMenFanSince90;24464086
    lol regardless of what Wilson does you're still an idiot.

I like Wilson and want him to get more carries but to be happy that Brown gets hurt when our only runningbacks left are Wilson and Bradshaw is moronic. Bradshaw is one cut away from being done for the season or if the coaching staff is dumb then he is going to be run into the ground like those 2 weeks when Brown went down.

I'm all for giving Wilson carries but having 1.5 rb's now with this much football left to play is brutal.

vCash
    Really wonder what they do at RB. Gotta be something today so a new RB can practice tomorrow.

Torain
    Addai
    Joe Martinek

Gotta be one of them....

Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    He can't stay healthy but to just give him up like that is stupid.. When he's healthy he's a ok cb..
    Yeah but a typical classy move by the coaches and front office. He recovered fast enough and wants to play so they let him. He's definitely not irreplaceable.

vCash
    Really wonder what they do at RB. Gotta be something today so a new RB can practice tomorrow.

Torain
    Addai
    Joe Martinek

Gotta be one of them....

Yeah but a typical classy move by the coaches and front office. He recovered fast enough and wants to play so they let him. He's definitely not irreplaceable.
    If he's healthy enough to play then why let him go? We need all the depth at cb that we could use. This opens up 2 rosters spots now I believe, gotta wonder what they're up to.

vCash

Torain
    Addai
    Joe Martinek

Gotta be one of them....

My guess is Torain, had a good workout and you know he can play in this league. Jersey Joe I love but idk if he's ready.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    lol regardless of what Wilson does you're still an idiot.

I like Wilson and want him to get more carries but to be happy that Brown gets hurt when our only runningbacks left are Wilson and Bradshaw is moronic. Bradshaw is one cut away from being done for the season or if the coaching staff is dumb then he is going to be run into the ground like those 2 weeks when Brown went down.

I'm all for giving Wilson carries but having 1.5 rb's now with this much football left to play is brutal.
    Chill on the personal attacks, what he's saying is idiotic but doesn't make him a idiot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    If he's healthy enough to play then why let him go? We need all the depth at cb that we could use. This opens up 2 rosters spots now I believe, gotta wonder what they're up to.
    Well since he's on our IR he can't play for us again this season. However, if we cut him he can go and play anywhere else. Word is they were just doing the fair thing and letting a guy who's ready to play, go play. He's a depth guy and a lot will change between now and next season, so its not a big deal for us.

....BUT that's a great point. 2 spots now open. And remember they put Scott on IR and never added an RB. We might see Martinek up from PS since he knows the system and is more of a FB type who can block for Eli and play STs AND have them add a guy like Addai or Torain who can step in if Wilson fails at #2 or even be a primary back in case Bradshaw goes down again.

vCash
    Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
    The Giants will sign RB Kregg Lumpkin today, per an NFL source. He'll take Andre Brown's spot on the roster. #NYG

Does anyone know who this guy is? I have never heard of him. I will do some research I suppose.

STRICKly NY Teams NYG NYK NYY 'Cuse

vCash
    Pretty sure he was on SEA last year? More of a FB type? Or a 3rd down back who can catch and block....

vCash
    I could see that. Brown was a good goal line back. Well he was pretty dang good all around this year. Coughlin likes to be able to protect Eli, so if he can pass block well I could see reps over Wilson honestly.... Even though I really want to give Wilson a go!

vCash
    Giants to add RB Kregg Lumpkin
    BY EBENEZER SAMUEL
    The Giants will sign veteran Kregg Lumpkin, according to a source.

Lumpkin fills the roster spot that opened when the Giants decided to put goal line weapon Andre Brown (broken fibula) on injured reserve on Monday.

It's unknown how the Giants will use Lumpkin, but the 5-11, 228-pounder, who spent last season with the Tampa Bay Bucs, instantly becomes the biggest tailback on the roster, so he may get some goal line touches, and he caught 41 passes last season, proving to be a solid receiver.

Perhaps more importantly, Lumpkin can fill Brown's role on the Giants' special teams coverage units; he played specials with the Bucs last season and made seven tackles.
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 11-27-2012 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Please use quote box when posting for outside sources

vCash
    Giants agreed to terms with RB Kregg Lumpkin.
    Lumpkin won out over veterans Cadillac Williams, Ryan Grant, and Ryan Torain, who also worked out for the Giants on Tuesday. Lumpkin won't have fantasy value as the third-stringer. He averaged just 3.4 yards on 31 carries with the Bucs last season.

Source: Mike Garafolo on Twitter Nov 27 - 2:03 PM
    FREE Lumpkin..!

vCash
    Would have preferred Grant or Williams, but they're just as injury prone I guess and probably wouldn't add much to STs.

Still another open spot with Coe getting cut. Wonder if they'll bring up Martinek from PS.

Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast