Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Here it is:

Jorge Castillo ‏@jorgeccastillo
    Phillips said he tweaked the same knee. Could've gone back in if game was closer. Isn't worried. #nyg

vCash
    ****kkkkkkkkkkkkk Brown's out for the year?!?!? Only good part about that is that we'll see more Wilson. Maybe. Hopefully not more Bradshaw

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    ****kkkkkkkkkkkkk Brown's out for the year?!?!? Only good part about that is that we'll see more Wilson. Maybe. Hopefully not more Bradshaw
    I bet you we end up just seeing mostly Bradshaw carrying the load.

I hope we mix in some Wilson though.

This is a tough loss for the team.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    How the **** are any of you complaining about bradshaw after the game he had tonight for an unproven rookie.

I swear some of you need to use your head

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Brown was quietly becoming that reliable goal line back that we needed. I have ?....whats going on with Da'rel Scott....I always thought he could be a servicable back. Think he will get in the rotation now?

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    God damnit, I knew it when I saw it but still had hope. ****
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    NOW THEY WILL BE FORCED TO PLAY THE TALENT THST IS DAVID WILSON. AND THIS KID WILL ONLY BRING MORE TO THE TABE, ESPECIALLY FOR BIG PLAYS.

THANK GOODNESS!

vCash
    This will hurt us down the stretch. We basically lost our best RB

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Brown was quietly becoming that reliable goal line back that we needed. I have ?....whats going on with Da'rel Scott....I always thought he could be a servicable back. Think he will get in the rotation now?
    Scott is on IR. Which is why they worked out Addai during the bye. They like to have 4 RBs, but with Brown out I gotta believe he'll be signed......or someone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MELO 15 View Post
    NOW THEY WILL BE FORCED TO PLAY THE TALENT THST IS DAVID WILSON. AND THIS KID WILL ONLY BRING MORE TO THE TABE, ESPECIALLY FOR BIG PLAYS.

THANK GOODNESS!
    Thanks goodness? Your excited our most productive back is down for the year ..thats crazy talk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MELO 15 View Post

THANK GOODNESS!
    You're an idiot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    You're an idiot
    He is our most productive back because of opportunity, I will remember you and your comment about me being an idiot when wilson proves all u doubters wrong. What opportunity has wilson had really, he fumbles in one game and thats it. People tend to forget that wilson was killing it in the pre season. Again, I will remember u GMenFanSince90;24464086

vCash
    Mike Garafolo‏@MikeGarafolo

For those asking about Joseph Addai and the Giants, I'm told that's probably not gonna happen.
    Had heard last week Ryan Torain was more impressive in workout. We'll see if something develops.

vCash
    A few notes from yesterday's game:

1. I don't know the percentage, but I would guess that there were 3 safety sets on the field for 90% of the plays until Phillips went down with an injury. Fewell said that he wanted Stevie to get a lot of playing time with KP back and obviously did that with the 3 safety sets

2. Biggest beneficiary of the 3 safety sets might be Mathias Kiwanuka. He rarely played LB yesterday and b/c of that, he got a ton of reps at DE and got 2 sacks yesterday from those snaps. This might be a sign of things to come for Kiwi if he gets more reps at DE.

3. Everyone wants to throw Osi under the bus for not showing up for games, but when he does he makes a big impact. Yet ANOTHER strip sack forcing an Aaron Rodgers fumble.

4. Welcome to the NFL Rueben Randle. Showed flashes earlier in the season, but now has gotten into the endzone and is showing that he can be a reliable option for Eli. He better not drop the ball again on PR's though... Don't scare us like that...

5. David Diehl has his best game of the season before getting a burner and having to leave the game yesterday. He created a ton of holes for the running game and helped protect Eli as well.

6. Most improved player on the Giants and very quickly becoming a legit pro bowl caliber player is Prince Amukamara. Did anyone hear his name last night? No, that's because he shut down James Jones the entire game. Jones did not have a single catch last night. QB's are throwing constantly to Webster's side of the field now because Prince has been playing THAT well this season. Let's hope he can keep it up.

7. Last but not least.... Time to congratulate the best offensive player in Giants History, Eli Manning on passing Phil Simms on the All-Time Career TD list. Never count him out! On to Washington...

vCash
    Tom Rock‏@TomRock_Newsday

Jacquian Williams: "I want to be out there. (RG3's) a runner so we’re going to need our speed guys out there.”
    He's gonna practice Thursday. That's big.

Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast