Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    We only use one TE in the passing game, so I think Beckum can actually play a decent roll for us as the 2nd TE, either in 2 TE sets or when Bennet needs a breather. He cant block though, but I still imagine him being another weapon for Eli on passing downs.
    On 2 TE sets they try to sell the run (or actually run or give Eli an option), so Pascoe is the better option there.

Beckum can't block worth a **** and usually gets used as a slot target, but with the way Hixon, Barden and Randle are playing, there's no room there. Only other option really is in 3 TE short yardage situations, which is where Beckum got a lot of time anyway.

The other issue is, if Beckum is activated....who do you cut? Beckum wouldn't survive the move to practice squad and I honestly don't see many other guys they'd let go. Jernigan? Maybe Bernard to IR?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    And Cruz is 4th in yds, 3rd in receptions, tied for 1st in TDs, tied for 2nd in 1st downs.

So much for a flash in the pan. We might have to pay him this year instead of a tender.
    Top WR is what he will ask for and he deserves it too

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    On 2 TE sets they try to sell the run (or actually run or give Eli an option), so Pascoe is the better option there.

Beckum can't block worth a **** and usually gets used as a slot target, but with the way Hixon, Barden and Randle are playing, there's no room there. Only other option really is in 3 TE short yardage situations, which is where Beckum got a lot of time anyway.

The other issue is, if Beckum is activated....who do you cut? Beckum wouldn't survive the move to practice squad and I honestly don't see many other guys they'd let go. Jernigan? Maybe Bernard to IR?
    Well I don't see us carrying 5 safeties once everyone is healthy/back from suspension (Phillips, Rolle, Hill, Brown, Sash)

If we had to cut one of them I would go Sash. Jernigan is pretty useless too though.

vCash
    Well I don't see us carrying 5 safeties once everyone is healthy/back from suspension (Phillips, Rolle, Hill, Brown, Sash)

If we had to cut one of them I would go Sash. Jernigan is pretty useless too though.
    This.

I love hill and brown.

vCash

Like to see them try to trade 1, who doesn't need a solid safety? Sash could be worth a conditional or late rd pick but obviously better then cutting him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    This.

I love hill and brown.
    Brown has been impressive, I thought we would really be missing Phillips but Brown had made it easier.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyStorm View Post
    Brown has been impressive, I thought we would really be missing Phillips but Brown had made it easier.
    He's tied with Boley for the team lead in interceptions

He also hasn't played fulltime.

I just like his style of play.

vCash
    He's tied with Boley for the team lead in interceptions

He also hasn't played fulltime.

I just like his style of play.
    He's very solid and is obviously the 3rd safety when KP comes back.. Most importantly of all it doesn't force us to rush Phillips back so he can be 100% percent when he does come back..

vCash
    He's very solid and is obviously the 3rd safety when KP comes back.. Most importantly of all it doesn't force us to rush Phillips back so he can be 100% percent when he does come back..
    Of course.

But say we don't resign Phillips. I think stevie brown can step up(like he already has)

vCash
    Of course.

But say we don't resign Phillips. I think stevie brown can step up(like he already has)
    Eh I still want KP back, he's a very good safety.. Shouldn't be a bad contract considering his injury past, more like a T2 contract where they fully protect themselves..

vCash
    Eh I still want KP back, he's a very good safety.. Shouldn't be a bad contract considering his injury past, more like a T2 contract where they fully protect themselves..
    I would love kp to come back, I'm being hypothetical. I am a sucker for will hill and stevie brown tho too.

vCash
    I would love kp to come back, I'm being hypothetical. I am a sucker for will hill and stevie brown tho too.
    Small sample size but I like what I see, specially with Hill but I'm bias when it comes to him even though everyone knows hes got so much talent and with his head on straight he can be a great player in this league.

vCash
    Small sample size but I like what I see, specially with Hill but I'm bias when it comes to him even though everyone knows hes got so much talent and with his head on straight he can be a great player in this league.

Why are you bias with Hill
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Why are you bias with Hill
    I'll pm you

vCash
    Practice notes: Bradshaw sits again

BY Ebenezer Samuel

Tom Coughlin's worst fears about Ahmad Bradshaw may gradually be coming true.

The Giants' starting running back did not practice on Thursday during the portion of practice open to the media, and he has yet to practice this week. This marks the second straight week that Bradshaw has barely practiced; last week, he practiced only on Thursday due to a foot injury.

None of this should truly surprise anyone, because the injury-prone Bradshaw spent most of last season barely practicing. That's something Coughlin hoped to avoid this season, something he talked openly about last Wednesday.

"I don't want to go into that one-practice-a-week business that we've had," Coughlin said before Bradshaw missed last Wednesday's session. "So I'm hoping that this is something that he is able to overcome, and we see the end of it."

So far, that hasn't happened. Bradshaw missed both Wednesday and Thursday this week, sitting out pivotal install days for the Giants offense. He was joined by LB Jacquian Williams (knee), who also sat out his second straight day of practice and seems likely to miss Sunday's game in Dallas.

On the bright side, a handful of players returned to practice. C David Baas and DT Rocky Bernard (hip) were both back at practice, although Bernard seemed to be limited. TE Travis Beckum, who is practicing but hasn't been activated off the PUP just yet, worked with the tight ends, although that, too, seemed to be in a limited capacity.

S Kenny Phillips (knee) also worked with the safeties for the first time in weeks. He did the majority of individual drills with the safeties. He seemed the slightest bit tentative on his backpedals, but it was barely noticeable. Phillips hasn't played since Sept. 30.

Finally, Hakeem Nicks (foot/knee) continued to prove he's over his early-season injuries, practicing for a second straight day. He hasn't missed a practice in two weeks.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...haw-sits-again

Wow, if we could get KP AND Rocky back.....we got this thing. My only problem is that KP back means Stevie Brown off the field and apparently the ball seems to find him wherever he goes...

Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast