Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 52 of 70 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 1045
  1. #766
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Deep to me, means stacked with talent. That is not us. We are average at the LB position and have been for years. The only LB you can say that's good is Boley. How can you use Rivers/Herzlich/Paysinger to justify depth? One's a injury plagued bust and 2 are rookies who are solid on special teams who get no PT on defense really.

    I never 'compared' Spoon to JPP, just said that while everyone loves to bring up the fact I hated the JPP pick, no one likes to bring up the fact the player I wanted for us is a stud. I have not once discredited JPP in this conversation. I guess I haven't been watching the Giants though, I didn't realize how good he's been.

    I'd like to see the coaches/players calling him inconsistent if you don't mind.

    How about that T2 conversation? Or the Tuck at DT debate?......




    And the fact you think Boley is really really good is where I stop taking you seriously. Stop being a RIDICULOUS homer. Posts like this are why I can only come into the forum like once a week. I understand you love your players, but reality has to come in at some time. Weatherspoon's 2011 season was a level that Boley has never played at. Boley is NOT one of the best OLBs in football. Weatherspoon is. That is a fact. Fact. This is what I mean when I can rip you for the **** you say, because you're not educated on the NFL, which is fine because you love the Giants and you don't have to know about anything else. Just don't act like you know **** when you couldn't be more wrong.
    Your so wrong here with Spoon, he's good but he's not even close to one of the elite lbs on the league, and yes I'm talking Boley all day over him.. Boley is the better LB..

    We are deep at LB, Boley is obviously very good.. So is Rivers just has to stay healthy.. Blackburn is solid and is good leader, J Williams is a play maker, Herz is the future at MLB and in my believe gonna be very good. Kiwi is a beast strong side.. Stuff the run and comes off the edge extremely well..

    T2 was not over rated, he was the best cb on this team when healthy.. But honestly. I don't even know why your bringing that up, it's kinda pointless now.. He's done..

    As far Tuck at DT.. He's very good at playing the run.. One thing he hasn't struggled with this year, I trust him a hell of a lot more then Austin or Kuhn.. Austin is gonna get blown off the ****ing line all game and Kuhn isn't ready.. I also said we could put JPP inside since he's a beast no matter where he plays on the line..

  2. #767
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,062
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Your so wrong here with Spoon, he's good but he's not even close to one of the elite lbs on the league, and yes I'm talking Boley all day over him.. Boley is the better LB..

    We are deep at LB, Boley is obviously very good.. So is Rivers just has to stay healthy.. Blackburn is solid and is good leader, J Williams is a play maker, Herz is the future at MLB and in my believe gonna be very good. Kiwi is a beast strong side.. Stuff the run and comes off the edge extremely well..

    T2 was not over rated, he was the best cb on this team when healthy.. But honestly. I don't even know why your bringing that up, it's kinda pointless now.. He's done..

    As far Tuck at DT.. He's very good at playing the run.. One thing he hasn't struggled with this year, I trust him a hell of a lot more then Austin or Kuhn.. Austin is gonna get blown off the ****ing line all game and Kuhn isn't ready.. I also said we could put JPP inside since he's a beast no matter where he plays on the line..
    I second that.

    Get off Spoon's wiener to try and justify yourself for hating the JPP pick.

  3. #768
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,188
    vCash
    1500
    You guys are out of your minds. Weatherspoon is undoubtedly one of the best WLBs in the NFL, if not the best. He really came into his own last year. Boley cant hold a candle to him, and this is from a big Boley fan.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  4. #769
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    You guys are out of your minds. Weatherspoon is undoubtedly one of the best WLBs in the NFL, if not the best. He really came into his own last year. Boley cant hold a candle to him, and this is from a big Boley fan.
    I think your very off on this one, Spoon is very inconsistent and Boley by far better. Boley has better awareness and instincts.. Also very good in the pass game.

  5. #770
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Boley gets off his blocks better, gets downhill better.. Both areas of weakness for Spoon.. And he's better at blitzing.. Even though he very rarely blitzes cause of how good he is in pass protection. Also I said earlier better awareness and instincts.. The only thing Spoon had on Boley is sideline to sideline speed.

    Spoon is you younger so he certainly has a good chance to be better, but as of right now Boley is the better player.

  6. #771
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    625
    vCash
    1500

    my opinion

    In my opinion the JPP pick was better than picking a LB like 'Spoon. The versatility that JPP brings to the DL is unbelievable. Here is a guy that can line up anywhere on that line. Our LB core is not the best in the league, but it is better than a lot of teams. On most of the run plays that our team has been burned are mostly plays in which there was no containment by the DE (vs. McCoy, Richardson, Vick). No argument that Spoon is good, but our guys are not bad at all. Our defensive issues run deeper than our LB core.

    Our biggest Achilles's heel so far this year has been injuries. The talent that we are missing is incredible. Never in a million years would I have foreseen missing our best DT (Canty), best Safety (KP), best CB (TT), best WR (Nicks), and still be 3-2. On top of that, we are missing Rivers, someone who I really didn't think would be much of an impact. But that man played like a beast in the cowboys game. He would have made a huge impact in the Eagles game. He can also afford our DC to rotate Kiwi at the DE position. Tuck and Osi have been almost invisible on pass plays. Osi has been invisible almost on every play that he is in, regardless of what the opposing team is doing.

  7. #772
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    14,589
    vCash
    1500
    The thing is we needed a Mike more than a weak side lb. Blackburn as much as I love the guy just lacks side line to side line speed. Same with kiwi




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  8. #773
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    The thing is we needed a Mike more than a weak side lb. Blackburn as much as I love the guy just lacks side line to side line speed. Same with kiwi
    I'll take leadership, awareness and instincts any day over side line to side line speed..

  9. #774
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,591
    vCash
    1500
    ****in' A, somebody want to make the "we shouldda got Weatherspoon thread"?......this is a GIANTS roster thread.....

  10. #775
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,591
    vCash
    1500
    Brown concussed, so bad news is more Bradshaw carries and no Brown against the Niners front 7.

    Good news is, hopefully it means more Wilson. He might be the only one on the team to stand a chance on the edge against this D.

  11. #776
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,528
    vCash
    1500
    Whats wrong with more Bradshaw carries?

    Ive stayed in his corner for the past year and for good reason. See sunday. That is the type of elusive runner he is. He will produce. Never was sold on Brown really.

  12. #777
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,591
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    Whats wrong with more Bradshaw carries?

    Ive stayed in his corner for the past year and for good reason. See sunday. That is the type of elusive runner he is. He will produce. Never was sold on Brown really.
    He had a great day, but the way he shifts around and misses on his reads is not gonna fly against the Niners front.

    I'm not a Bradshaw hater. I don't think he should be a #1 at all, but I like him a lot; his style, toughness, speed, etc. I just think with our oline against the Niners we'll need a guy with better vision.....or Wilson who can just burst past guys on the edge.

  13. #778
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,591
    vCash
    1500
    Giants RapidReports‏@CBSGiants

    Chris Canty (PUP) said he "absolutely" expects to practice next week (first eligible week) and said his knee is much better. Lost 10-15 lbs

  14. #779
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Brown concussed, so bad news is more Bradshaw carries and no Brown against the Niners front 7.

    Good news is, hopefully it means more Wilson. He might be the only one on the team to stand a chance on the edge against this D.
    You know it's funny.. I was talking to my father about this yesterday.. It seems when we try the 2 back thing it hasn't worked lately.. Bradshaw and Brown both seem to be better when they're really carrying the load.. Idk if its because they can't get in a groove.. When it's really just 1 guy carrying the load the rb himself does a lot better as well as the running game in whole..

  15. #780
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    17,188
    vCash
    1500
    Doesn't matter who carries the ball this week. We're gonna have to throw it to be successful on O
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

Page 52 of 70 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •