Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 1045
  1. #751
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    33,068
    vCash
    1000
    Ebenezer Samuel‏@ebenezersamuel

    Some MILDLY good news on Kenny Phillips. Coughlin said short-term IR will not be needed. "We think he'll be ready before that."
    ...........yay

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I don't like what I'm seeing from Austin at all. But Kuhn I actually like so far. Rough around the edges with technique, but he's got a good motor.

    I used to love Tuck at DT, but I'm just not sure with the way he's been sluggish this year, that it'd be a good idea to but him in the middle against the run.



    I love having JPP's long arms at DT on passing downs and getting his hands in the passing lanes, but his speed and ability is just too good not to play him on the outside. Plus every down he's not at RE is a down that Osi IS at RE and that's gonna hurt our run D. Would rather see Tracy get time or Ojomo.

    Never should have let Cofield go. All that money to Canty could have been spent on Cofield.

    Hell, I'm missing Robbins. Nothing against Joseph who I like, but that Robbins-Cofield tandem was ideal for a 4-3 line.



    Here's what happened in my head when I read that:

    NO! No way......nope......nah.......eh......probably not........um maybe.......possibly......not a bad idea.......yeah I could see it.....ok yes......hell yeah.....GET HIM NOW!

    If even the Jets didn't get him, he must have been black listed or something. So weird no team has grabbed him.
    Lmao literally but yea it is very wierd..

  3. #753
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of the LW Champ.. Toms River, NJ!
    Posts
    6,214
    vCash
    4200
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Dude you come around like once a month and its usually to insult someone.. Your also the same guy who told JPP to F off so thank god your not making the decisions..

    Do we really want Austin or Kuhn in there? Really??

    How easily people forget how useful Tuck was when they use to move him all over the line including DT and not just on obvious passing downs. Tuck has lost a bit on his pass rush but he's still good at playing the run.
    Well that's just wrong. When I post in here, mostly to inform those who are not knowledgeable about certain situations. The last time I posted something longer than 2 sentences, it was how everyone was overrating T2. What happened when I responded and explained it to the 6-7 people that pretty much said I didn't know what I was talking about? Not one of them replied to it, because I shed light on something they thought they knew - but in reality, they did not.

    Tuck is always lined up at DT when all 3 rushers are on the field. He has generated zero pass rush from that spot. Why would you put him there all game long to get battered around by guards and a center who want to run the ball with a physical running back? He'd get smacked around like he did vs TB. You'd almost be ruining any shot he has generating a rush from that spot if he played there all game long. Not to mention, this means that Osi is going to be on the field as well. Talk about a disaster waiting to happen....

    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Yet you're the one who said we shouldn't have drafted JPP....
    Yea because I wanted to fix our long standing problem at LB. Who did I want? OH YEA, one of the elite OLBs in the league. What was I thinking?! I love when people attempt to discredit me for saying that. Everyone in here has always had perfect evaluations of players coming in from college? At least my alternative a) panned out b) became 1 of the best at his position c) is a need. Keep looking down at me, because in reality I could rip you for the **** you say almost half the time you post.
    Last edited by Pete Dahh Sneak; 10-05-2012 at 08:06 PM.

  4. #754
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Well that's just wrong. When I post in here, mostly to inform those who are not knowledgeable about certain situations. The last time I posted something longer than 2 sentences, it was how everyone was overrating T2. What happened when I responded and explained it to the 6-7 people that pretty much said I didn't know what I was talking about? Not one of them replied to it, because I shed light on something they thought they knew - but in reality, they did not.

    Tuck is always lined up at DT when all 3 rushers are on the field. He has generated zero pass rush from that spot. Why would you put him there all game long to get battered around by guards and a center who want to run the ball with a physical running back? He'd get smacked around like he did vs TB. You'd almost be ruining any shot he has generating a rush from that spot if he played there all game long. Not to mention, this means that Osi is going to be on the field as well. Talk about a disaster waiting to happen....



    Yea because I wanted to fix our long standing problem at LB. Who did I want? OH YEA, one of the elite OLBs in the league. What was I thinking?! I love when people attempt to discredit me for saying that. Everyone in here has always had perfect evaluations of players coming in from college? At least my alternative a) panned out b) became 1 of the best at his position c) is a need. Keep looking down at me, because in reality I could rip you for the **** you say almost half the time you post.
    Your way to full of yourself.. And just because T2 tore his acl doesn't mean he was over rated.. Obviously has a problem with that knee and the Giants protected themselves with the contract..

    And what LB is it your talking about? I'm guessing Spoon?

    Either way JPP is already a elite player on defense and he's just getting started.. Just like your sig was.. Your one ignorant ****..
    Last edited by NY007; 10-05-2012 at 10:54 PM.

  5. #755
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Well that's just wrong. When I post in here, mostly to inform those who are not knowledgeable about certain situations. The last time I posted something longer than 2 sentences, it was how everyone was overrating T2. What happened when I responded and explained it to the 6-7 people that pretty much said I didn't know what I was talking about? Not one of them replied to it, because I shed light on something they thought they knew - but in reality, they did not.

    Tuck is always lined up at DT when all 3 rushers are on the field. He has generated zero pass rush from that spot. Why would you put him there all game long to get battered around by guards and a center who want to run the ball with a physical running back? He'd get smacked around like he did vs TB. You'd almost be ruining any shot he has generating a rush from that spot if he played there all game long. Not to mention, this means that Osi is going to be on the field as well. Talk about a disaster waiting to happen....



    Yea because I wanted to fix our long standing problem at LB. Who did I want? OH YEA, one of the elite OLBs in the league. What was I thinking?! I love when people attempt to discredit me for saying that. Everyone in here has always had perfect evaluations of players coming in from college? At least my alternative a) panned out b) became 1 of the best at his position c) is a need. Keep looking down at me, because in reality I could rip you for the **** you say almost half the time you post.
    Also in case you haven't noticed, we're deep at LB now..

    Is it a risk playing Tuck at dt? Yea but Austin is gonna get blown off the ****ing line all got damn game.. Kuhn isn't ready.. You don't want Tuck at DT then put JPP there..

  6. #756
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,831
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Well that's just wrong. When I post in here, mostly to inform those who are not knowledgeable about certain situations. The last time I posted something longer than 2 sentences, it was how everyone was overrating T2. What happened when I responded and explained it to the 6-7 people that pretty much said I didn't know what I was talking about? Not one of them replied to it, because I shed light on something they thought they knew - but in reality, they did not.

    Tuck is always lined up at DT when all 3 rushers are on the field. He has generated zero pass rush from that spot. Why would you put him there all game long to get battered around by guards and a center who want to run the ball with a physical running back? He'd get smacked around like he did vs TB. You'd almost be ruining any shot he has generating a rush from that spot if he played there all game long. Not to mention, this means that Osi is going to be on the field as well. Talk about a disaster waiting to happen....



    Yea because I wanted to fix our long standing problem at LB. Who did I want? OH YEA, one of the elite OLBs in the league. What was I thinking?! I love when people attempt to discredit me for saying that. Everyone in here has always had perfect evaluations of players coming in from college? At least my alternative a) panned out b) became 1 of the best at his position c) is a need. Keep looking down at me, because in reality I could rip you for the **** you say almost half the time you post.
    I never knew Ronaldo McClain was elite. Weatherspoon is no better than Boley. Oh yeah guess what, JPP is an all pro DE...Guess what? tuck and Osi are on the decline. Guess what? You were wrong.




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  7. #757
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of the LW Champ.. Toms River, NJ!
    Posts
    6,214
    vCash
    4200
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Your way to full of yourself.. And just because T2 tore his acl doesn't mean he was over rated.. Obviously has a problem with that knee and the Giants protected themselves with the contract..

    And what LB is it your talking about? I'm guessing Spoon?

    Either way JPP is already a elite player on defense and he's just getting started.. Just like your sig was.. Your one ignorant ****..
    Did you see the thread? You should go find it. IDK how torn ACL = overrated, it was people saying how great he was in 2010 = overrated.

    Yes it was.

    Ignorant? I'm not sure how but ok. It's funny how you didn't mention anything about the topic on hand though. Sounds kinda similar to something I said....

    Deep at LB? Our core has gone from bottom 3 in the league to average. Go us!

    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    I never knew Ronaldo McClain was elite. Weatherspoon is no better than Boley. Oh yeah guess what, JPP is an all pro DE...Guess what? tuck and Osi are on the decline. Guess what? You were wrong.
    You never knew because he isn't.

    Weatherspoon >>> Boley. 1) Watch Falcons game 2) Stop being a homer 3) Read something. That's an embarrassment what you just said.

    Guess what? I KNOW I'M WRONG. That's the beauty of it. Everyone's been wrong about prospects. But the guy I wanted... pretty ****ing good too.

  8. #758
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Did you see the thread? You should go find it. IDK how torn ACL = overrated, it was people saying how great he was in 2010 = overrated.

    Yes it was.

    Ignorant? I'm not sure how but ok. It's funny how you didn't mention anything about the topic on hand though. Sounds kinda similar to something I said....

    Deep at LB? Our core has gone from bottom 3 in the league to average. Go us!



    You never knew because he isn't.

    Weatherspoon >>> Boley. 1) Watch Falcons game 2) Stop being a homer 3) Read something. That's an embarrassment what you just said.

    Guess what? I KNOW I'M WRONG. That's the beauty of it. Everyone's been wrong about prospects. But the guy I wanted... pretty ****ing good too.
    Are you some kind of ****** or something.. Not deep at LB? Lmao ok buddy..

    Boley/Rivers/ Williams Blackburn/Herzlich Kiwi/Paysinger

    Tell me that's not deep...

    Spoon is good but don't even try to compare him to JPP.. Spoon has been very inconsistent and Boley is the better LB by far.. Please do some research and see the biggest criticism on Spoon is inconsistent.. And that's coming from ATL players and coaches!

    Funny part is I wanted Spoon over JPP and although it wouldn't have been a bad pick, but passing on JPP would have sucked badly.. JPP has turned into 1 of the best defensive payers in the league.. And he's just getting started..
    Last edited by NY007; 10-06-2012 at 10:57 AM.

  9. #759
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,831
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Did you see the thread? You should go find it. IDK how torn ACL = overrated, it was people saying how great he was in 2010 = overrated.

    Yes it was.

    Ignorant? I'm not sure how but ok. It's funny how you didn't mention anything about the topic on hand though. Sounds kinda similar to something I said....

    Deep at LB? Our core has gone from bottom 3 in the league to average. Go us!



    You never knew because he isn't.

    Weatherspoon >>> Boley. 1) Watch Falcons game 2) Stop being a homer 3) Read something. That's an embarrassment what you just said.

    Guess what? I KNOW I'M WRONG. That's the beauty of it. Everyone's been wrong about prospects. But the guy I wanted... pretty ****ing good too.
    The fact you think Spoon is an elite LB is where I stop taking you seriously the guy is really good but I'd take Boley over him anyday of the week. So stop being an ***




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  10. #760
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Home of the LW Champ.. Toms River, NJ!
    Posts
    6,214
    vCash
    4200
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Are you some kind of ****** or something.. Not deep at LB? Lmao ok buddy..

    Boley/Rivers/ Williams Blackburn/Herzlich Kiwi/Paysinger

    Tell me that's not deep...

    Spoon is good but don't even try to compare him to JPP.. Spoon has been very inconsistent and Boley is the better LB by far.. Please do some research and see the biggest criticism on Spoon is inconsistent.. And that's coming from ATL players and coaches!

    Funny part is I wanted Spoon over JPP and although it wouldn't have been a bad pick, but passing on JPP would have sucked badly.. JPP has turned into 1 of the best defensive payers in the league.. And he's just getting started..
    Deep to me, means stacked with talent. That is not us. We are average at the LB position and have been for years. The only LB you can say that's good is Boley. How can you use Rivers/Herzlich/Paysinger to justify depth? One's a injury plagued bust and 2 are rookies who are solid on special teams who get no PT on defense really.

    I never 'compared' Spoon to JPP, just said that while everyone loves to bring up the fact I hated the JPP pick, no one likes to bring up the fact the player I wanted for us is a stud. I have not once discredited JPP in this conversation. I guess I haven't been watching the Giants though, I didn't realize how good he's been.

    I'd like to see the coaches/players calling him inconsistent if you don't mind.

    How about that T2 conversation? Or the Tuck at DT debate?......

    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    The fact you think Spoon is an elite LB is where I stop taking you seriously the guy is really good but I'd take Boley over him anyday of the week. So stop being an ***

    And the fact you think Boley is really really good is where I stop taking you seriously. Stop being a RIDICULOUS homer. Posts like this are why I can only come into the forum like once a week. I understand you love your players, but reality has to come in at some time. Weatherspoon's 2011 season was a level that Boley has never played at. Boley is NOT one of the best OLBs in football. Weatherspoon is. That is a fact. Fact. This is what I mean when I can rip you for the **** you say, because you're not educated on the NFL, which is fine because you love the Giants and you don't have to know about anything else. Just don't act like you know **** when you couldn't be more wrong.

  11. #761
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,831
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Deep to me, means stacked with talent. That is not us. We are average at the LB position and have been for years. The only LB you can say that's good is Boley. How can you use Rivers/Herzlich/Paysinger to justify depth? One's a injury plagued bust and 2 are rookies who are solid on special teams who get no PT on defense really.

    I never 'compared' Spoon to JPP, just said that while everyone loves to bring up the fact I hated the JPP pick, no one likes to bring up the fact the player I wanted for us is a stud. I have not once discredited JPP in this conversation. I guess I haven't been watching the Giants though, I didn't realize how good he's been.

    I'd like to see the coaches/players calling him inconsistent if you don't mind.

    How about that T2 conversation? Or the Tuck at DT debate?......




    And the fact you think Boley is really really good is where I stop taking you seriously. Stop being a RIDICULOUS homer. Posts like this are why I can only come into the forum like once a week. I understand you love your players, but reality has to come in at some time. Weatherspoon's 2011 season was a level that Boley has never played at. Boley is NOT one of the best OLBs in football. Weatherspoon is. That is a fact. Fact. This is what I mean when I can rip you for the **** you say, because you're not educated on the NFL, which is fine because you love the Giants and you don't have to know about anything else. Just don't act like you know **** when you couldn't be more wrong.
    Spoon is not one of the best in football ***. To be one of the best you have to be a game changing player. JPP is, Spoon isn't. Stop being an I****. Maybe it's best you come here once in a while with your lack of knowledge. Even Falcon fans know he's good but inconsistent. I'm not saying Boley a great LB you ***, but I'd take him over spoon. Spoon lacks iq and awareness where Boley excels at. Talent alone doesn't make u a great football play, it's important to have smarts too!




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  12. #762
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,947
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    I never knew Ronaldo McClain was elite. Weatherspoon is no better than Boley. Oh yeah guess what, JPP is an all pro DE...Guess what? tuck and Osi are on the decline. Guess what? You were wrong.
    Well that's just plain stupid and wrong.

  13. #763
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    20,176
    vCash
    1500
    Here's what I don't understand:

    Grown men insulting each other on an internet forum instead of having a football discussion like adults.

    Pretty much the reason why I hardly post in this forum..Generally just browse.

  14. #764
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    33,068
    vCash
    1000
    I'm actually impressed at everyone having a hard on topic debate instead of just calling each other's mom's whores.

    NY forums are a tough room....gotta be thick skinned and I give a lot of slack in here....

    ...but it's probably time to get back on topic before you guys go too far.

  15. #765
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,831
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Well that's just plain stupid and wrong.
    How? Spoon lacks iq and awareness...

    That's like saying JPP is better than Trent Cole. Spoon is not there yet and this season alone he's been up and down. Boley is consistent. If I had to pick right now, I'd pick Boley, but for the future of course I'd take spoon




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •