Henry Hynoski RB RFA
    Linval Joseph DT RFA
    Hakeem Nicks WR UFA
    Mitch Petrus G UFA
    Keith Rivers LB UFA
    Justin Tuck DE UFA
    Osi Umenyiora DE UFA
    Corey Webster CB UFA

Then throw in that Cruz is a RFA this year and they'll probably just throw an affordable 1 yr claim on him (unless he throws up another superstar year and they work a long-term deal with him), so he'll likely be a UFA in 2014.

We better repeat now b/c I have a bad feeling about the 2014 Giants.

vCash
    Nicks, Tuck, Web & Cruz....maybe franchise Boley but the rest can go

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Nicks, Tuck, Web, Cruz.

Bye to the rest.

vCash
    As much as I like Rolle they're going to have to cut him because he's making a ton of money and their are other guys that money needs to go to.

vCash
    if prince becomes good and TT does his thing like he was then i wouldnt be so sure that the giants bring Web back and tuck for that matter...betya anything next years draft we go CB and DE early...i know we go DE every year so dont say it lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jailedgiantsfan View Post
    if prince becomes good and TT does his thing like he was then i wouldnt be so sure that the giants bring Web back and tuck for that matter...betya anything next years draft we go CB and DE early...i know we go DE every year so dont say it lol
    Tuck isn't going anywhere, he'll be a Giant for awhile

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    As much as I like Rolle they're going to have to cut him because he's making a ton of money and their are other guys that money needs to go to.
    Rolle PRODUCES n he played 100% of snaps n OUT of position! Guy is our saviour on defense! Guarantee you he gets 5 INT's this season. Maybe a run back! Guy is a baller! He deserves every penny as does Eli.

Their our leaders! Captains!

Egh Tuck is too but compared to Rolle, Rolle has the edge on leadership. Hope Grant returns for one more year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Holy **** 2014 offseason is gonna be BRUTAL:

Michael Boley LB UFA
    David Diehl T UFA
    Henry Hynoski RB RFA
    Linval Joseph DT RFA
    Hakeem Nicks WR UFA
    Mitch Petrus G UFA
    Keith Rivers LB UFA
    Justin Tuck DE UFA
    Osi Umenyiora DE UFA
    Corey Webster CB UFA

Then throw in that Cruz is a RFA this year and they'll probably just throw an affordable 1 yr claim on him (unless he throws up another superstar year and they work a long-term deal with him), so he'll likely be a UFA in 2014.

We better repeat now b/c I have a bad feeling about the 2014 Giants.
    We know C Web Nicks n Tuck are a lock!!!! Osi could retire early or stay... the rest have already been replaced. Sorry Joseph n boley n the rest but the giants are super stacked n if their not producing they're replaced. A lot of talented young guys... 2014 team will be Young n experienced!

Good post... G Men

vCash
    I don't know that anyone is a lock really. With all the money players demand and the cap situation, it seems they'll have to let some guys go.

If T2 is back to form and Prince lives up to the hype Web could be expendable by then.

I'd like to think Nicks is a lock, but if he asks for a lot of money and Cruz is under contract by then AND Randle looks solid, even Nicks might leave.

Tuck should be a lock, but he's got injury issues and by 2014 they may have other options to go younger.

Tough to say now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleWebster View Post
    Rolle PRODUCES n he played 100% of snaps n OUT of position! Guy is our saviour on defense! Guarantee you he gets 5 INT's this season. Maybe a run back! Guy is a baller! He deserves every penny as does Eli.Their our leaders! Captains!

Egh Tuck is too but compared to Rolle, Rolle has the edge on leadership. Hope Grant returns for one more year
    Comparing Rolle to Eli is a joke and I am one of the biggest Rolle defenders on this forum, he's overpaid it's that simple.. and your dead wrong about the leadership aspect. Tuck is much more of a leader and a guy people look up to. Rolle just talks a lot and wanted out at one point last season.

vCash
    hixon will win #3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    hixon will win #3
    Ugh I don't like that one bit, I'm hoping Randle has a good camp and wins the job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Holy **** 2014 offseason is gonna be BRUTAL:

Michael Boley LB UFA probably wont require too much to resign since age
    David Diehl T UFA Gone
    Henry Hynoski RB RFA TENDER
    Linval Joseph DT RFA TENDER
    Hakeem Nicks WR UFA Giants be stupid not to resign a top 5 receiver in the league
    Mitch Petrus G UFA With Diehl most likely done theyll probably give him a nice small extention
    Keith Rivers LB UFA If he comes back healthy this season he may be back
    Justin Tuck DE UFA Tuck is a franchise player like Eli, hard to see them let him leave
    Osi Umenyiora DE UFA Osi obviously is going to probably leave
    Corey Webster CB UFA The only way Webster isnt resigned if a team like the Raiders toss stupid money for him

my prediction is their is no way the Giants will let Nicks or Tuck go.

Most likely Webster is going to get tossed stupid money by another team, but Giants will be aggressive in keeping him.

Cruz situation, I say it now. Resign him now, so we dont have to worry about his market value getting any higher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Ugh I don't like that one bit, I'm hoping Randle has a good camp and wins the job.
    I think either Randle or Barden take the #3 slot. Hixon will be our main returner.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    I must just be an underdog guy. Always rooting for Hixon, Ware, Tollefson (now Trattou), Bruce Johnson, Petrus, Paysinger, Sintim.....

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast