Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Defensive Coordinator Perry Fewell on Adrian Tracy: “We felt that he’s more of a defensive end. After looking at him for the past year or so, we feel that’s his strength and we can make some progress with him playing defensive end for us. He’s really strong at the point of attack. If you talk to (Defensive Line Coach) Robert Nunn, and if you watch him on tape and that type thing, you’d be surprised at how Tracy is strong at the point of attack – much stronger than he physically looks. But I think he’ll do well there.”
    The first-team linebackers currently are Michael Boley, Chase Blackburn, and Mathias Kiwanuka. The second-team linebackers are Jacquian Williams, Mark Herzlich, and Keith Rivers. “Mark Herzlich had a great play out there today,” said Fewell. “He had a clinic play out there today. He’s done some nice things. When you see that, you want to expand him a little bit more. You want him to grow some more.”
    Fewell on S Will Hill: “I’m very impressed with Will Hill. He’s 30 minutes early for the meetings. When I go into the meeting room, he’s always in there studying. He’s a very athletic young man. This is his second chance, so to speak. He is being the ultimate pro by the way he is preparing for his opportunity. Will made a play last Thursday, phenomenal, in our OTA practice. Absolutely phenomenal. If he can continue at this pace, and if he continues to learn and grow, he’s another guy when we get to the preseason games I hope that we’re talking good things about him because he is preparing to make this football team.”
    The Giants have moved Janzen Jackson from safety to corner
    This quote isn't very comforting:
    We need (Brewer) to develop,” said Coughlin. “We need him to come along. We need him to improve. He has got to, again, understand the work ethic that those guys with lunch buckets come to the office with every day. And he has a little bit of ways to go there but he has made progress. And I think, for him, there will be another little step right here. But come fall we are going to need him to be as intense as he can possibly be and to understand what has to happen at this level for us to succeed and for him to be a part of it.”
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    I'm pretty comfortable with tight end and sam honestly.
    Not a matter of comfort. Rolle said "stacked" and there's no way we're stacked at TE. If Sintim and Herz have great camps, yeah we CAN be "stacked" at SAM, but for now I see Kiwi and some questionable guys.

vCash
    This quote isn't very comforting:
    that was inevitable on Tracy, but I'm surprised they haven't done the same with Sintim. Tracy just might get moved into that Tolly role unless Trattou beats him out.

Glad to hear about Hill, especially with Chad Jones not making it back and Sash injured.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Not a matter of comfort. Rolle said "stacked" and there's no way we're stacked at TE. If Sintim and Herz have great camps, yeah we CAN be "stacked" at SAM, but for now I see Kiwi and some questionable guys.
    Sintim's done and Herzlich is repping MIKE.

Kiwanuka, Rivers, and Greg Jones are repping SAM right now

The only position thats stacked depth wise is DE.

NFL teams are never truly stacked. If you have a quality starter and serviceable backup, you're good at a position.

I think thats the case at both TE and SAM.

There are so many guys at TE I guarantee that one of them is a quality starter and one is a quality backup, even with injuries. I expect a lot from Bennett but even if he busts I trust Pascoe, Ballard, Beckum, and the young guys. Theres too much talent and reliability there to worry.

Kiwanuka is probably the most underrated player on the Giants. He may have been drafted to be a DE and could have been a good one (I don't think he would have ever been anything better than above average), but he is a LB now and he is good there. If someone outplays him we're even better off.

vCash
    I don't trust James Brewer at all. Hopefully Beatty came get back on the field!

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Sintim's done and Herzlich is repping MIKE.

Kiwanuka, Rivers, and Greg Jones are repping SAM right now

The only position thats stacked depth wise is DE.

NFL teams are never truly stacked. If you have a quality starter and serviceable backup, you're good at a position.

I think thats the case at both TE and SAM.

There are so many guys at TE I guarantee that one of them is a quality starter and one is a quality backup, even with injuries. I expect a lot from Bennett but even if he busts I trust Pascoe, Ballard, Beckum, and the young guys. Theres too much talent and reliability there to worry.

Kiwanuka is probably the most underrated player on the Giants. He may have been drafted to be a DE and could have been a good one (I don't think he would have ever been anything better than above average), but he is a LB now and he is good there. If someone outplays him we're even better off.
    I thought I read somewhere Herz was getting reps at SAM now and Rivers at MIKE and WILL?

Thanks to the cap they're never truly stacked, which is reason one that the Rolle comment doesn't make sense. Reason 2 is that we're straight up THIN at a few positions.

Tight end is wide open. I'm perfectly comfortable with Ballard, but we won't see him until at least week 7. Beckum is still not a legit TE. Bennett has to prove himself, as does Robinson who still has to finish up school.

Our current TE situation is an out of shape Bennett and then Pascoe who is essentially an experienced utility man, who shines more at FB than TE. Far from stacked at TE even if you give the handicap that it's stacked for the NFL.

I love Kiwi. I love him at SAM. But there's no real depth to SAM. If it's Jones, fine, but he still has a lot to prove. Rivers I thought was more of a MIKE/WILL, so I'm not seeing the move there, but I don't know a lot about Rivers, other than some badluck injuries.

vCash

I haven't heard him being 100%. He's been limited in everything so far.
    http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...nelName=Recent

Ah I got it a little mixed up. So he's running now and should be performing in individual drills soon if there's no pain...................right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post

Ah I got it a little mixed up. So he's running now and should be performing in individual drills soon if there's no pain...................right?
    Honestly, even at how far behind he is, I'm less concerned about mini-camps and OTAs (which IMO is more for UDFAs and walk-ons than anyone else) than I am about him being 100% full go for training camp.

vCash
    Honestly, even at how far behind he is, I'm less concerned about mini-camps and OTAs (which IMO is more for UDFAs and walk-ons than anyone else) than I am about him being 100% full go for training camp.
    I posted the wrong link, if you go back a page or two you can see the Prince video in which he says that he ran for the first time since his 2nd surgery and that he had no pain and also that he planned on participating in the following week of individual drills, unless he feels any pain.

I hope that's a good sign.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post

It amazes me that you are the first one to argue with people and go at them yet you don't know **** like this. Prince is a ? his foot clearly hasn't healed right and idk but it's ****ing annoying. Cb is probably the 2nd toughest position to trabsition to from college to the nfl. If this keeps up this kid is never going to learn, develop and he's going to end up a bust.

vCash
    The current o-line alignment has Diehl at RT, Bass at C, Snee and Boothe at G, and Sean Locklear filling in for Beatty at LG.

As per Ralph Vacchiano @thebluescreen

vCash
    Ralph Vacchiano ‏@TheBlueScreen

WR Rueben Randle is catching a lot of over-the-middle passes and then very quickly breaking free of the defender. Good hands/speed. #NYG

CB Prince Amukamara (foot) seems to be participating fully. #NYG

CB Corey Webster is out with a hamstring injury. DE Osi Umenyiora is not injured, just taking it slow after missing most of OTAs. #NYG
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 06-12-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Any report on how Ramses Barden looks so far in camp?

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Any report on how Ramses Barden looks so far in camp?
    Haven't really seen to much regarding him posted anywhere.

vCash
    Coughlin said he was making some nice plays. He always does with no pads though

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast