Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fan Attendance

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    vCash
    I've wanted to go to a Met game for 2 weeks now. But I'm a college student and don't exactly have a ton of money. Tickets for the Mets-Reds game next Friday are $20 for the cheapest seats, and $50 for the worst seats that I'd consider good enough to be worth driving an hour to the game and paying $10 or more in gas and tolls. You could get similarly good tickets for Mets-Nats tomorrow for $20. $55 for that game could get you infield seats. If the Mets want people to show up at the stadium, their tickets can't cost double those of the team with the two most exciting talents in baseball. I'd love going, but it's not a financially viable decision at these prices.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Dude, who takes a **** at a ball park?? Come on man.. You should know better.

****, shower, shave.. Gotta get it done before leaving for the game!
    The 3 S's.

But maybe Sick had the "rumbly-in-the-tumbly" and didn't want to a fart and mistake it for something else. When your stomach is upset you just can't trust a fart.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash

Fan Attendance

I went from work to the game. I did not need to take a **** at work, so when I got to the game I ate a mex burger and well.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I went from work to the game. I did not need to take a **** at work, so when I got to the game I ate a mex burger and well.......
    Good thinking following that emergency **** with a ballpark hotdog

vCash

Fan Attendance

I got hungry, again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12