Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1102

Thread: Supplements

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rwynyc View Post
    I think in most cases its no possible but he could be using test and tren on and off all year long. Or using test for a year straight. Once again it comes down to your macros on a bulk and if he eats 250 protein 300 clean carbs and 90 grams of fat a day it possible
    I am not saying it is impossible to put on 50 pounds, but not pure muscle I would wager at least 15-20 pounds would be fat.

vCash
    Yea but we were not talking about 50 lol

You are changing the numbers here!

50 lbs would be close to impossible in a year fat and muscle included

vCash
    Yes its def possible. My point is you need to eat when you cycle. Using test is without a doubt going to make you stronger but if you dont feed the machine you dont grow.
    oh, I completely agree.

I know another guy who's been taking a bunch of stuff. I think test and D-Bol, and he eats just everything in sight, and he's still kind of fat. He hasn't been lifting very much lately, and when he does, it's only for like 6 or 7 sets. I just think for as much stuff as he's on, he should still be pretty lean.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    oh, I completely agree.

I know another guy who's been taking a bunch of stuff. I think test and D-Bol, and he eats just everything in sight, and he's still kind of fat. He hasn't been lifting very much lately, and when he does, it's only for like 6 or 7 sets. I just think for as much stuff as he's on, he should still be pretty lean.
    Very untrue. All people in the steroid game will tell you that there is no steroids that will burn fat. The increase in intensity in work outs will burn more claories but nothing will burn fat. Dbol- test cycle with a ****** diet 10/10 the person is holding a ton of water and look like ****. He is the exact person that should not be using aas.

Only HGH and Anavar burn fat and if your bf% is high anavar is kinda pointless. Otherwise the only two things that burn fat are diet and cardio. Thats why so many people look like **** when they do juice because they think you should be eating everything in sight. Which is really terrible advice to give.

vCash
    Very untrue. All people in the steroid game will tell you that there is no steroids that will burn fat. The increase in intensity in work outs will burn more claories but nothing will burn fat. Dbol- test cycle with a ****** diet 10/10 the person is holding a ton of water and look like ****. He is the exact person that should not be using aas.

Only HGH and Anavar burn fat and if your bf% is high anavar is kinda pointless. Otherwise the only two things that burn fat are diet and cardio. Thats why so many people look like **** when they do juice because they think you should be eating everything in sight. Which is really terrible advice to give.
    I see. I know him and his wife were going through a really hard time and he wasn't lifting, but some days he comes in and just doesn't do much. He wants to be a like a pro-bodybuilder someday, but he just doesn't have the mentality.

vCash
    I see. I know him and his wife were going through a really hard time and he wasn't lifting, but some days he comes in and just doesn't do much. He wants to be a like a pro-bodybuilder someday, but he just doesn't have the mentality.
    Being a pro takes a few different things. Genetics, Money, Dedication and your body must be able to handle a ton of different compounds. The amount of **** these guys take is ridiculous and they do it year round. The dieting is so tough but to my point I think most pros have severe body issues which is why they have the discipline they do. Obviously I have nothing to back that up just a matter of opinion.

I read about AAS everyday. Its a topic that really fascinates me.

vCash
    i believe people take lasix to lose water weight, and some even take albuterol to burn fat. it increases heart rate, which in turns increases metabolism, which burns fat.

vCash
    Being a pro takes a few different things. Genetics, Money, Dedication and your body must be able to handle a ton of different compounds. The amount of **** these guys take is ridiculous and they do it year round. The dieting is so tough but to my point I think most pros have severe body issues which is why they have the discipline they do. Obviously I have nothing to back that up just a matter of opinion.

I read about AAS everyday. Its a topic that really fascinates me.
    Yeah I know before a show that some pro's spend like $25k in different steroids and HGH. but I agree with you, you need to have a perfect diet and perfect genetics.

vCash
    Yeah I know before a show that some pro's spend like $25k in different steroids and HGH. but I agree with you, you need to have a perfect diet and perfect genetics.
    Its a crazy amount of money. I have to assume most of it is hgh

vCash
    Yea but we were not talking about 50 lol

You are changing the numbers here!

50 lbs would be close to impossible in a year fat and muscle included
    Christian Bale put on like 100 pounds in half a year for Batman Begins coming off The Machinist.

vCash
    Source?

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    I've read that before, but I don't think it's true

vCash
    Lol "100 pounds"

vCash
    50 lbs is certainly not impossible, probably not the healthiest avenue though

vCash
    Ive gained about 50 pounds in the last 4 years lol i couldnt imagine doing that in 1 year
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.