Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1102

Thread: Supplements

vCash
    Haha no. I see what you're sayin though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth67 View Post
    Would it be a good idea to add a test-booster?
    I been wondering same lately. My boys juicin n damn its makin me jealous!! Been trying to think of things to add to my stack, get me growing like a beast
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Natural test boosters wont do anything for you besides increase libido, MAYBE help recovery time by a small margin, and give you a bit more water retention / fullness in your muscles. They really aren't worth the price tag.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    DAA and DAV don't do anything besides boost libido.

Using them for test boost purposes is nonsensical.
    I thought that some people used D-Aspartic acid when they cycle off steroids.

I could be wrong, I honestly don't know.

vCash
    ok who's taking deer antler spray?

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I been wondering same lately. My boys juicin n damn its makin me jealous!! Been trying to think of things to add to my stack, get me growing like a beast
    Listen its this simple. Size is gained through food. Anything you gain from steroids at a young age is going to be water and will be gone by time you are finished. If you want to grow it all comes down to how much food you and consume and that its good clean food. Not to mention if you friend is under 25 he is not fully developed and can **** up his endocrine system. This can lead to low libido and erectile dysfunction at a young age. Imagine being in your lates 20's with a naked girl in your bed and you want to vomit rather then hit it.

You want help growing post up your diet I cna help if you like
    Last edited by rwynyc; 02-03-2013 at 08:05 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    I thought that some people used D-Aspartic acid when they cycle off steroids.

I could be wrong, I honestly don't know.
    Maybe some people do but its not part of a legitimate Post Cycle Therapy. There is nothing OTC that will aid in PCT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Natural test boosters wont do anything for you besides increase libido, MAYBE help recovery time by a small margin, and give you a bit more water retention / fullness in your muscles. They really aren't worth the price tag.
    natty test booster are worth less

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rwynyc View Post
    Listen its this simple. Size is gained through food. Anything you gain from steroids at a young age is going to be water and will be gone by time you are finished. If you want to grow it all comes down to how much food you and consume and that its good clean food. Not to mention if you friend is under 25 he is not fully developed and can **** up his endocrine system. This can lead to low libido and erectile dysfunction at a young age. Imagine being in your lates 20's with a naked girl in your bed and you want to vomit rather then hit it.

I know one guy who's 25 and just took a lighter dose of test. he gained 12 pound of muscle in 2 months, and then when he got off, he only lost 2 pounds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rwynyc View Post

Steroids will definitely allow you to put on a lot more muscle. It will be more than just water. You can pull 2 a days almost every day and recover twice as fast. Mix that with a big calories surplus you will put on a ton of muscle. That said they are still illegal and do have adverse side effects that are also exaggerated. I don't think they are worth it personally but to some they are.

vCash
    I know one guy who's 25 and just took a lighter dose of test. he gained 12 pound of muscle in 2 months, and then when he got off, he only lost 2 pounds.
    I find that hard to believe, even with the juice you would be hard pressed to put on 30 pounds of lean mass in a year unless it is your very first year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    I find that hard to believe, even with the juice you would be hard pressed to put on 30 pounds of lean mass in a year unless it is your very first year.
    I mean, I witnessed it myself. (I didn't see him take the shots though) So I know he is telling the truth. he's also a nutritionist, so his diet is like perfect.

vCash
    Yes its def possible. My point is you need to eat when you cycle. Using test is without a doubt going to make you stronger but if you dont feed the machine you dont grow.

vCash
    Steroids will definitely allow you to put on a lot more muscle. It will be more than just water. You can pull 2 a days almost every day and recover twice as fast. Mix that with a big calories surplus you will put on a ton of muscle. That said they are still illegal and do have adverse side effects that are also exaggerated. I don't think they are worth it personally but to some they are.
    The rage is exaggerated without a doubt. However doing them at a young age has many risks. I believe once your body is developed if used properly the risks are slim. I agree you can def put on a ton of muscle but it all comes back to diet and how much clean food you eat not just calories. You eat **** and a ton of calories you end up going for the strong man look and who wants to look like that? My point is if you can't get your diet in check before using steroids and you choose to use them once you come off you lose everything. This is a fact.

vCash
    I think in most cases its no possible but he could be using test and tren on and off all year long. Or using test for a year straight. Once again it comes down to your macros on a bulk and if he eats 250 protein 300 clean carbs and 90 grams of fat a day it possible

Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast