Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1102

Thread: Supplements

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DLeeicious View Post
    You are going to gain weight by eating more of anything. You need to eat more calories than you burn throughout the day and you will gain weight. The only effect protein powder has on this is the fact that it is just food itself with calories. So switching from one protein powder to another with the same calories (which most will be the same amount ish) all things equal will net you the exact same body composition and weight.

To gain weight make sure your entire diet is allowing you to do so. If you aren't gaining -eat more calories. If you're gaining too fast, eat fewer calories. Basically track intake and adjust over time as needed.

Edit: also can speak for Gold standard - that's what I buy and love it. It mixes well and tastes fine with water and milk alike. I love both the chocolate and strawberry ones been eating them both for a few years
    Thanks for the advice. I eat a lot as it is, its just my metabolism is off the charts! Going to the gym is the only thing helping me maintain my weight. I will try the optimum nutrition one and see how it goes.
    llullz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I eat a lot as it is, its just my metabolism is off the charts! Going to the gym is the only thing helping me maintain my weight. I will try the optimum nutrition one and see how it goes.
    try eating 2-3 table spoons of peanut butter a day on top of what you normally eat or drink an extra big glass of chocolate milk or ice cream. Something like that that is calorie dense won't be too tough for you to put down and will help add some pounds on

nice problem to have by the way!

vCash
    anyone every take D-Aspartic Acid?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Life13 View Post
    I took c4 and my body got used to it as well. I also took MP Assault, but thought it was junk and I hated the fact the scoop was the size of a protein scooper. Currently I take Craze (Apple Pie flav.) Taste straight nasty, but it works for me. You don't get the itchy feeling you get from C4 but the energy is great, pumps are great, and you get some what of like a mental 'high'.
    I was reading up on craze a bit, per ur post, and came across this
    http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/...rch-to-proceed
    I don't know how much a stickler u are with pwo side effects n all that, and to be honest I don't even know what happened of the lawsuit, but just wanted to give you a heads up. I'm a bit anal when it comes to certain things like this, I don't mess with dmaa at all (I'm afraid I might like it too much )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    i took C4, loved it but i got use to pretty fast. im currently using Hyde (stacking with Jeckyll) and i would highly reccomend it from Pro Supps.
    wow that's a pretty expensive pwo stack. Considering price, how do you feel it compares to others?

The whole reason I'm trying to get off c4 is cuz the thing only gives me about 15 servings (I need 2 scoops per) for over $30.

Anyone try Beast Beast Mode? Or 1mr? Both look promising from looking at their labels...

I just picked up some white flood today, I hope its good, 50 scoops per container. Plus its gonna have that beta alanine tingle I love from c4
    Last edited by nastynice; 01-27-2013 at 01:50 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I was reading up on craze a bit, per ur post, and came across this
    http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/...rch-to-proceed
    I don't know how much a stickler u are with pwo side effects n all that, and to be honest I don't even know what happened of the lawsuit, but just wanted to give you a heads up. I'm a bit anal when it comes to certain things like this, I don't mess with dmaa at all (I'm afraid I might like it too much )
    That is an old lawsuit. All those companies already reformulated their products and do not contain the dmaa.
    Here is the breakdown of what is in Craze.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dr...rts/craze.html
    "He was the illest alive but no one would face it,
    He spit till his tongue was too torched to taste it"

vCash
    wow that's a pretty expensive pwo stack. Considering price, how do you feel it compares to others?

The whole reason I'm trying to get off c4 is cuz the thing only gives me about 15 servings (I need 2 scoops per) for over $30.

Anyone try Beast Beast Mode? Or 1mr? Both look promising from looking at their labels...

I just picked up some white flood today, I hope its good, 50 scoops per container. Plus its gonna have that beta alanine tingle I love from c4
    i paid 37$ for each which was cheaper then i was expecting. they have 40 servings and you only need 1 scoop, they make it clear on the container not to take more than 1. i tried 2 once and it was a baaaad idea. def worth money, the muscle holds great and Im rarely sore it also gives you that tingly feeling like C4 which i personally like too and the side affects are minimal.

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash

You must not know what to look for on a label

1MR is terrible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Life13 View Post
    That is an old lawsuit. All those companies already reformulated their products and do not contain the dmaa.
    Here is the breakdown of what is in Craze.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dr...rts/craze.html

Oh, my bad, that was completely a different article than what I meant to post. But now that I'm trying to find the original article I saw, I'm seeing that it seems its not the fda who was suing craze, it was actually a competitor! I got that from here
    http://www.machinemuscle.com/frivolo...dustry-lately/
    Doesn't seem to be anything serious, seems to just be a rival company trying to take down the competition

vCash
    i paid 37$ for each which was cheaper then i was expecting. they have 40 servings and you only need 1 scoop, they make it clear on the container not to take more than 1. i tried 2 once and it was a baaaad idea. def worth money, the muscle holds great and Im rarely sore it also gives you that tingly feeling like C4 which i personally like too and the side affects are minimal.
    oh solid, for 40 true servings it def seems worth it then...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    You must not know what to look for on a label

1MR is terrible.
    maybe not, I was under the impression that arginine, citrulline, creatine, and maybe a mild stimulant would be a solid pwo for pump energy and focus. I'm a bit new to breaking down indgredients tho, so I could be missing something here
    Last edited by nastynice; 01-28-2013 at 10:33 AM.

vCash
    after i cycle off my preworkout in a few weeks im starting the Superman work out from muscle and fitness and looking into taking t-booster and an amino drink from MusclePharm or Beast Sports has anyone used the test boost or amino from either of these brands? Any better suggestions?

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    after i cycle off my preworkout in a few weeks im starting the Superman work out from muscle and fitness and looking into taking t-booster and an amino drink from MusclePharm or Beast Sports has anyone used the test boost or amino from either of these brands? Any better suggestions?
    MP amino 1 is good

Extend is better but doesn't taste as good.

vCash
    Xtend tastes great

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Xtend tastes great
    someone at my gym gave me a scoop last week. it does taste really good.

Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast