Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Supplements

vCash
    Protein fluff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5PA6...eature=related

Sludge is easier. You put protein powder in a bowl, slowly stir in liquid until you get a sludge-y consistency...and add whatever else you want in.

I put protein, cheerios, peanut butter, small amount of crushed ice, rice cakes, poptarts...Anything really to help you hit your macros.

You can also start with GY/CC and mix protein in with toppings as well. Very tasty.

Few examples of sludge from bb.com (NOT MY PICS):

Once you start making sludge bowls, you'll never want to drink your protein again
    Last edited by Corey; 10-29-2012 at 06:18 PM.

vCash
    New here, Just started to workout and take supplements, Tried IsoFlex taste great, and mixes good. Good Results

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post

Sludge is easier. You put protein powder in a bowl, slowly stir in liquid until you get a sludge-y consistency...and add whatever else you want in.

I put protein, cheerios, peanut butter, small amount of crushed ice, rice cakes, poptarts...Anything really to help you hit your macros.

You can also start with GY/CC and mix protein in with toppings as well. Very tasty.

Once you start making sludge bowls, you'll never want to drink your protein again
    Thanks for the reminder. I used to make sludge all the time about a year ago and just forgot about it.

Gonna try out some CPB casein in the morning w/ oats

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash

Looks like something you would feed to a pig or horse. Gotta give it a try.

vCash
    I use the Dymatize Elite Mass Chocolate and Milk for sludge on occasion. Tastes great.

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    In addition to pumpkin pie, Trutein has two new flavors to hit retailers by the end of November

vCash
    In addition to pumpkin pie, Trutein has two new flavors to hit retailers by the end of November
    Got the inside scoop on what they are?

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Of course.

Looking like orange cream, peach mango and caramel are on the horizon.

I think they're doing 2 of the 3 by the end of November.

vCash
    Probably give orange cream a whirl. Peach mango and caramel don't sound too appealing...

vCash
    Caramel might actually be a different product all together, more of a pudding type thing. Still getting the details.

vCash
    Just got CL Orange OxiMega Fish Oil and a sample of Giant Sports Delicious Vanilla. Anyone have any experience with the two products?

vCash
    Best fish oil on the market for the price, and a really solid protein. Same flavoring as the old Myofusion...It'll have a slight butterscotch taste instead of a classic vanilla ice cream type flavor.

vCash
    Sweet, thanks man. I eat fish twice a week (usually tuna one day for lunch and tilapia for dinner one night), and I'm assuming if I just take two softgels of fish oil per day while continuing to eat fish twice a week, it shouldn't be overkill in terms of omega-3.

vCash
    Anyone try C4 by cellucor? Just ordered it; it's a preworkout supplement

2014-2015 New York Knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    Anyone try C4 by cellucor? Just ordered it; it's a preworkout supplement
    I like it a lot. Really gives you the tingles though so if that's a problem for you, you should try something else.

Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast