Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 1102

Thread: Supplements

  1. #601
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,256
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Pure isolate proteins are more expensive. As long as Isolate is the first ingredient, it should be okay.

    BUT, as far as Iso's go...Gaspari Intrapro, Dymatize Iso-100, VPX Zero Carb SRO, BB.com's Protogen are all solid options.

    If I was buying an Iso right now, I'd check out BSN's new Syntha-6 Isolate protein.

    http://www.getrippednutrition.com/Sy...yntha6iso4.htm

    I haven't tried it yet, but I've heard very good things.
    Thank you for the suggestions I will check them out as soon as I'm done with my tub of Hydro Platinum

  2. #602
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bolingbrook, IL
    Posts
    5,895
    vCash
    1500
    Dymatize Chocolate PB casein is out and I've seen a few good reviews.

    I might have to try it. I've never had a casein before and I really want to try some good fluff/sludge/protein pudding recipies.

  3. #603
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    11,946
    vCash
    1500
    I take bodybuilding.com 100% casein I get the biggest one they offer to lower the cost per serving. It has great taste all the stuff you need and its cheap.

    Supreme chocolate
    Cake batter chocolate

    Are two very tastey flavors

    New York Yankees

    Dallas Mavericks

    New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida


  4. #604
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,188
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    Dymatize Chocolate PB casein is out and I've seen a few good reviews.

    I might have to try it. I've never had a casein before and I really want to try some good fluff/sludge/protein pudding recipies.
    Their cinnabun and CnC are both awesome. Looking forward to trying the chocolate.

    It's much better flavoring than the rest of their proteins.

  5. #605
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bolingbrook, IL
    Posts
    5,895
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Their cinnabun and CnC are both awesome. Looking forward to trying the chocolate.

    It's much better flavoring than the rest of their proteins.
    Yea, I hear the cinnabun is really good. It doesn't come in 2lb container for some reason (the rest of the flavors do) which is preventing me from trying it.

    My last bunch of protein tubs have been Dymatize Elite XT Banana Nut and Fudge Brownie. Both flavors are really good IMO.

  6. #606
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,188
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    Yea, I hear the cinnabun is really good. It doesn't come in 2lb container for some reason (the rest of the flavors do) which is preventing me from trying it.

    My last bunch of protein tubs have been Dymatize Elite XT Banana Nut and Fudge Brownie. Both flavors are really good IMO.
    It's because Cinnabun started as a BB.com exclusive flavor. I believe they're producing 2lb tubs as well now that the exclusivity is over.

    These flavors blow Elite XT out of the water.

    It's all Casein though, so it doesn't mix quite as smooth as the XT..

  7. #607
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,250
    vCash
    1150
    Is there a huge difference betweent trunutrition wheology and their iso?

  8. #608
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,188
    vCash
    2100
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37:23750543
    Is there a huge difference betweent trunutrition wheology and their iso?
    dunno, I've only had samples of each, and much preferred the consistency of Trutein so never bothered getting full tubs.

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,250
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    dunno, I've only had samples of each, and much preferred the consistency of Trutein so never bothered getting full tubs.
    Well Trutein is partial casein , iso, and egg white.

    http://sportsnutritiononline.com/pro...wheyology-5-lb

    http://sportsnutritiononline.com/pro...iso-ology-5-lb

  10. #610
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,188
    vCash
    2100
    I'm aware of what Trutein consists of

    I see no need for whey or an iso, personally. Blends are much more satiating for me. Better consistency and flavor in most cases.

    Dont think I've ever encountered someone that prefers TNS' whey/iso to Trutein.

  11. #611
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bolingbrook, IL
    Posts
    5,895
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I'm aware of what Trutein consists of

    I see no need for whey or an iso, personally. Blends are much more satiating for me. Better consistency and flavor in most cases.

    Dont think I've ever encountered someone that prefers TNS' whey/iso to Trutein.
    I've bought many tubs of Wheyology and none of Trutein because the Wheyology used to be like 8-9 bucks cheaper. I've only had samples of Trutein. The wheyology mixes thinner than the trutein, but not nearly as thin as other whey (XF). The flavoring is the same as Trutein and the jamocha shake flavor is legit.

  12. #612
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    942
    vCash
    1500
    Hey Corey whats a good fish oil you would recommend?

  13. #613
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,188
    vCash
    2100
    Oximega fish oil from controlled labs is high quality at a fair price.

  14. #614
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    11,946
    vCash
    1500
    Fish oil is over rated. trust me I work in the industry. You are better off to just eat the fish. Most oil is made up scraps, floor dropings and waste.

    New York Yankees

    Dallas Mavericks

    New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida


  15. #615
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,250
    vCash
    1150
    SHould I take a week or 2 off of pre-w/o before switching to craze from C4?

Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •