Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Supplements

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    even though i'm currently using there whey, their not that great. apparently they used to be, but then they started using more money for marketing and less on products.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    I tried it once a few years ago, never again!!
    Like I said, they're under new management now. They're completely re-formulating a majority of their products, and they're very much focusing on customer satisfaction.

Any judgments made about the company prior to this year should be tossed out the window.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Like I said, they're under new management now. They're completely re-formulating a majority of their products, and they're very much focusing on customer satisfaction.

Any judgments made about the company prior to this year should be tossed out the window.
    was it the new management that made the decision to part ways with Jay Cutler?

vCash
    I know nothing about their contractual agreements with bodybuilders...I only know about the supplement side of things.

vCash
    Jay Cutler is a body builder? Jk

I'll have to give them another try if I see something on sale. If they want customers to come back, they need better advertisement and promos. I was still under the impression that their product wasn't anything above mediocrity.

I'll be open minded about the company and give them another shot.

vCash
    ordered animal omega ,and amino x from BSN... never tried amino acids and im very suspect on them but well see.. im kinda excited for the animal omega bc ive had some elbow and knee pain, also hoping theyll help with my cut...

Thanks 2 knicksr4real for holdn nycsports down with the hottest sig on psd!!!

vCash
    since oxyelite pro has been pulled from shelfs im looking for a product similiar such as appetite suppresor, thermogenic etc, ive come across DCP (damage control protocol) has anyone taken this stuff? it looks legit, it has alot of positive reviews, and i just need something to help me cut a little bit of weight i currently at 182 trying to get down to 170 its been hard as hell lol anyways if anyones taken this let me know how it went, thanks!

Oakland RaidersManchester CityLos Angeles LakersLos Angeles Dodgers

Favorite MMA Fighters
    HW: Cain Velasquez, Junior dos Santos, Big Nog
    LHW: Thiago Silva, Gegard Mousasi, Hendo, Shogun Rua
    MW: Vitor Belfort, Rousimar Palhares, Mark Muņoz
    WW: Martin Kampmann, Nick Diaz, Diego Sanchez
    LW: Gilbert Melendez, Clay Guida
    FW: Jose Aldo, Korean Zombie

vCash
    ive come across..
    hyper shred by BSN
    Lean Xtreme by driven sports
    any reviews on these products?

Oakland RaidersManchester CityLos Angeles LakersLos Angeles Dodgers

Favorite MMA Fighters
    HW: Cain Velasquez, Junior dos Santos, Big Nog
    LHW: Thiago Silva, Gegard Mousasi, Hendo, Shogun Rua
    MW: Vitor Belfort, Rousimar Palhares, Mark Muņoz
    WW: Martin Kampmann, Nick Diaz, Diego Sanchez
    LW: Gilbert Melendez, Clay Guida
    FW: Jose Aldo, Korean Zombie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by musefan1990 View Post
    since oxyelite pro has been pulled from shelfs im looking for a product similiar such as appetite suppresor, thermogenic etc, ive come across DCP (damage control protocol) has anyone taken this stuff? it looks legit, it has alot of positive reviews, and i just need something to help me cut a little bit of weight i currently at 182 trying to get down to 170 its been hard as hell lol anyways if anyones taken this let me know how it went, thanks!

Dr. Corey recommends the new and improved Hydroxy Cut
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Now that I've tried the reformulated Dexaprine, that would be my top choice.

I wouldn't waste your money on BSN products. Hyper shred is a glorified caffeine pill.

Realistically though, a pill won't burn fat for you. It will give you energy, and may suppress appetite and speed up heart rate, but you need to consume less calories, or burn more if you want to lose weight/fat
    Last edited by Corey; 06-13-2012 at 04:28 PM.

vCash
    Assuming you take some form of a protein supplement, what would be two other supplements you have take (ignoring the fact that whey is probably the closest to being an essential supplement)?

vCash
    Multivitamin and creatine probably.

vCash
    I never understood the fascination of multivitamins. There are micronutrients that still dont have an upper limit, and considering they use the bell curve for recommendations, I am not going anywhere near them. My thinking is if you are eating a decent variety of food, you will be ok. A multivitamin will probably do more than harm than good, considering how shallow the understandings are in long term effects.
    Last edited by BKdoubleStacker; 06-14-2012 at 03:09 AM.

vCash
    Currently beta testing the new Dymatize Xpand 2x.

Amazing flavoring, and seems to be a really great lower stim option (in the White Flood category).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    I never understood the fascination of multivitamins. There are micronutrients that still dont have an upper limit, and considering they use the bell curve for recommendations, I am not going anywhere near them. My thinking is if you are eating a decent variety of food, you will be ok. A multivitamin will probably do more than harm than good, considering how shallow the understandings are in long term effects.
    a multivitamin can be very beneficial to your health. the list goes on and on. however, some vitamins can do more harm than good. that's why you need to be careful on which ones you get. in other words, avoid synthetic multivitamins. and whole food vitamins are the best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    a multivitamin can be very beneficial to your health. the list goes on and on. however, some vitamins can do more harm than good. that's why you need to be careful on which ones you get. in other words, avoid synthetic multivitamins. and whole food vitamins are the best.
    If you are eating good food, which most people are doing anyway, you dont need a multivitamin. I am not going to worry if I am not getting the recommended amount of something, since those recommendations are very loosely based off of meeting the majority % of a population. My theory is its much better to be under dosing than over dosing, and a lot of the time people are getting way too much.

Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast