Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

PSDs WWE Knockout! Round 1!

This is a new game for the PSD wrestling community. Im going to limit this to only WWE wrestlers in round 1 to work out any possible kinks. If round 1 goes well gains interest and keeps peoples interest i will open this to TNA wrestlers as well. TNA posters are allowed to participate but please only pick up WWE superstars until round 1 is over.

Rules: you pick 1 wwe superstar for one week. All event start either sunday 1 hour before the ppv or monday 1 hour before raw (if its not a ppv week). The superstar is valid from the ppv on sunday until friday. So basically the 1st show of the week is either the PPV on sunday or Monday night RAW and the end of the week ends as soon as Friday night SD ends. Superstars/nxt does not count but PRE SHOW MATCHES THAT ARE ANNOUNCED DO! So if kane v ryder is advertised for a preshow for the ppv and you chose Kane realize that will count and you keep Kane for RAW/SD. If miz/santino fight on the preshow of the ppv but not announced IT WILL NOT COUNT.

The superstar isnt required to be on all 3 possible shows but only one. Being on more than one show could hurt your chances for winning this round. We will continue to participate in this game until there is 1 poster remaning. You cannot pick the same superstar or diva twice in one round! So if you pick Cena the first week you arent allowed to pick cena again until the game is over so chose wisely. I will update the list in the OP and the wrestlers used by the poster. If you chose the same wrestler previous and do not update the pick its an automatic L regardless. You are not allowed to edit your pick unlss notifying me BEFORE HAND if you update or edit your post without notfying me and giving me notice BEFORE HAND you will automatically be DQ'ed no questions asked!

How To Win: if your superstar loses any match during the week you lose your out. If your superstar doesnt show up all week your lose your out. If your superstar only delivers back stage promos/replays/manages only or only ring announces you lose your out. You must pick a superstar that will win during the week or simply just doesnt lose. if that superstar doesnt compete and say only deliveres an in ring promo during SD that counts as a win and you move on. Only in ring promos count for a chance to move on to next week without competing. So if you pick vickie and she doesnt win a match or deliever an IN RING promo you will be eliminted.

If the match ends in DQ that still counts as a chance to move on. So DB beats punk in DQ on RAW anyone who picked punk is automatically out and the people who pick DB move on. If the match ends in a no contest were gonna pretend the match never happened so you at risk of being eliminated if that superstar doesnt compte or deliver an in ring promo during the week (either ppv, raw, sd)

Lets say you pick cena. He wins on RAW but loses by DQ on SD to cody rhodes. You are eliminated because your superstar lost during the week.

Cena ppv ends in no contest, delivers a RAW promo and loses on SD your eliminated Cena lost during the week regardless of the in ring promo.

Whenever a superstar loses during the week (ppv, raw, sd) you are automatically out.

Say you pick ryback during the week of no way out. Ryback doesnt compete during nwo or RAW but wins his match on SD. You move on because he didnt lose.

Say you picked ricardo. He does his normal intros for ADR on the ppv an raw you are at risk of losing because he didnt compete in a match or deliever a promo. But if he does deliever an in ring promo on SD that week without competing on any show thats as good as a win.

Any backstage promo or top of the stage promo will not count as a win. Has to be in ring. If your superstar gets embarrassed during an in ring promo thats okay because he/she didnt loose a match but still apperead in the ring and delievered a promo.

Kane has a no contest during the ppv and doesnt show up besides a few back stage segments on both RAW and SD you will be eliminated becaue a no contest doesnt count for anything in this game.

*****also do not post spoilers in this thread. if you find out your going to move on because you read the SD spoilers cool keep that secret to yourself dont post on wednesday (ex dmac post well im good im moving on this week)

dmac picked big show and he didnt show up to RAW so you are posting a spoiler and posting spoilers is against the rules. do not post spoilers or indicate a spoiler in this thread

posting any kind of spoiler or hinting at a spoiler will result in automatic DQ!

I hope i made the rules as clear as possible if you have any questions tell me.
    This game is all about survival and whos gonna last into the end.
    We will start round 2 when someone wins round 1.
    Have fun and again any questions either post hem here or pm/vm me.
    Last edited by Riveramk2; 06-05-2012 at 08:44 PM.

The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

vCash
    Gonna pick Orton since he's injured oh wait... he'd find a way to lose. I'll go Rhodes

vCash
    Ryback

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    Santino

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

vCash
    I'm guessing you can pick the same wrestler as another poster during a week, right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent33:22374859
    I'm guessing you can pick the same wrestler as another poster during a week, right?
    You can pick any one including those picked...but lets say you pick ryback like someone else did you cant pick ryback again until the new game (round 2) starts

vCash
    Im gonna reserve this space for everyones picks:

Red = You made the Wrong Pick, Eliminated
    Green = You Made The Rick Pick, You Move On

tyfreaks brotha
    Cody Rhodes
    Ryback
    HHH
    Shaemus

Reyes6
    Ryback
    Damien Sandow
    was on vacation

Riveramk2
    Cody Rhodes
    Vince McMahon
    HHH
    Ryback

jrm2054
    Ryback
    The Funkasaurus
    HHH
    Shaemus

Pinstripe power
    Damien Sandow
    Ryback
    HHH
    Jericho
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (losers bracket)

Saddler The Gr8
    Kofi Kingston
    Daniel Bryan

Dmac
    The Big Show
    Ryback
    Shaemus
    Jericho

Mbellz3o8
    Dolph Ziggler
    Vince McMahon

ccugrad1
    The Big Show
    Ryback
    HHH
    Vickie Gurrerro

LionsFan..LOL
    Ryback
    The Big Show
    Damien Sandow

Vincent 33
    Damien Sandow
    Cody Rhodes

Crom-Vis
    Ryback
    Damien Sandow
    No Pick: Eliminated

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OneManIsNoMan
    Santino

Edicehouse
    John Laurinaitis

Cb429
    The Big Show

ichitownclowni
    CM Punk

LASPORTSFAN1996
    The Big Show

H-town Mastodon
    The Big Show

Cheaptrikz
    The Big Show

More-Than-Most
    The Big Show

Raps08-09 Champs
    John Laurinaitis

Mbellz3o8
    Dolph Ziggler
    Vince McMahon

ccugrad1
    The Big Show
    Ryback
    Last edited by Riveramk2; 06-25-2012 at 11:59 AM.

vCash
    Big Johnny!

WHO'S THE DIVA EXPERT NOW???

vCash
    I skimmed through that long OP, but I think I picked up the important stuff...so this is basically survivor?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    I skimmed through that long OP, but I think I picked up the important stuff...so this is basically survivor?
    yup basically...it involves the PPV, RAW, SD though your pick cant lose at all during any show or your out

and if your guy is a no show and doesnt compete as long as he does an in ring promo you move on to next week

vCash
    I choo-choo-choose you, Damien Sandow

vCash
    Big Show

vCash
    Kofi Kingston

vCash
    CM Punk

vCash
    I'll pick Ryback.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast