Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Gaborik- Torn Rotator Cuff

Gaborik will be sidelined for 6 months, after going through a procedure to fix a torn rotator cuff. He played through most of the playoffs with the injury.

Explains a lot about his lackluster performance, especially against the Devils.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/79...ry-report-says

vCash
    unreal...... looks like we may have no choice but to pull the trigger on a potential trade to get that scorer we need in here after all

vCash
    Come on Slats, work some magic here, get the team some added scoring FFS.

vCash
    They call him Mr. Glass.

vCash
    Please, Leetch played while getting his shoulder frozen and still led the playoff in points. Gaborik is soft. That's just a fact. You can't rely on him to score in the playoffs. Thus, why the team has to get another big scorer and somebody they think will score in the playoffs.

vCash
    Not surprised to hear this.

I remember him getting drilled against Ottawa and holding his shoulder .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    They call him Mr. Glass.
    Typical comment, the guy scores 41 goals this year and somebody finds a way to hate on him. The man played on an injury the whole playoffs, unbelievable the hate he is getting, its disgusting.

He has been the BEST Ranger forward for 2 of the last 3 season, 40 goals twice, I HATE fake fans.

vCash
    Typical comment, the guy scores 41 goals this year and somebody finds a way to hate on him. The man played on an injury the whole playoffs, unbelievable the hate he is getting, its disgusting.

He has been the BEST Ranger forward for 2 of the last 3 season, 40 goals twice, I HATE fake fans.
    I totally agree with you, gaborik has been our best since he got here. the fact that people wanna call him soft or unclutch are ridiculous. he played 77 games in 10 and all 82 this year, that doesnt sound soft to me. there is no better player in terms of scoring that we could acquire this offseason so enough about the trading gaborik idea.

vCash
    You can't be ****ing serious. You just can't be.

I call a guy a guy who was injured this year, last year, the year before that, the year before the year before that, the year before the year before the year before that... Mr. Glass and you take offense to it.

Get real brotha. He's one of the most injury prone players around.
    Last edited by fingerbang; 06-01-2012 at 04:54 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    You can't be ****ing serious. You just can't be.

I call a guy a guy who was injured this year, last year, the year before that, the year before the year before that, the year before the year before the year before that... Mr. Glass and you take offense to it.

Get real brotha. He's one of the most injury prone players around.
    Yeah I'm ****ing serious bro, let me guess your a guy who wants a team full of 10 Callahan's who will score you 18-23 goals a year, which will put you in the bottom 15 of goals scored a year.

See how far that team takes you.

vCash
    Listen up, retard. I never said anything about not wanting Gaborik on the team. Where you got that from is completely beyond me. I called him "Mr. Glass" because... he is. And then you came in here and said I wasn't a real fan because you're a *******.

vCash
    Mr. Glass is a bit unfair. In 3 years as a Ranger, he's only missed 26 games. Granted, now he'll miss 20 more. Still, not the end of the world. He misses 4-6 weeks at the beginning of the season while rehabbing an injury he played through for 2 months. I can live with that.

vCash
    This could actually be a blessing.

1) At least it's not his legs or a concussion.
    2) might make Slats more aggressive-hopefully not overly- in acquiring someone.
    3) He'll be fresher and rounding into form down the stretch.
    4) it's like a trade you make when he comes back.

vCash
    This could actually be a blessing.

1) At least it's not his legs or a concussion.
    2) might make Slats more aggressive-hopefully not overly- in acquiring someone.
    3) He'll be fresher and rounding into form down the stretch.
    4) it's like a trade you make when he comes back.

vCash
    Gaborik can't win eh, if he goes down with the injury he's a wimp, if he plays with it and doesn't produce he sucks. I applaud him for not giving up during playoffs. I had a blown shoulder and I could barely lift the hockey stick let alone get into a corner with people trying to put you through the boards. Hopefully he recovers fully, we need him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast