Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiza90 View Post
    The only thing left to do is to convince him to play next year. This is a big slap in the face to the franchise that gave him an opportunity. Talk about selfishness.
    What they can do (I can't take credit this was not my idea):

Trade him to a team who needs to get to the salary floor. Boom.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Thanks for the cup, but good riddance
    Kaleb Tarczewski Watch 2013
    FG%: 0.00Pts: 0.0 Reb: 0.0 Blk: 0.0

Florida Gators. Arizona Wildcats. New England Patriots. Boston Bruins. Boston Celtics. Boston Red Sox. #14 Tony Stewart. #42 Kyle Larson

Follow me on Twitter @derrike
    2013 PSD Patriots Forum Fantasy Football Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    What they can do (I can't take credit this was not my idea):

Trade him to a team who needs to get to the salary floor. Boom.
    Nice. That's actually what I was thinking. Not sure if any team would actually do that, but how awesome would that be? He slaps us in the face and we send him somewhere like columbus so they can hit the cap floor.

**** off Thomas.

vCash
    I'm know I shouldn't be saying anything here, but damn some of you guys piss me off.
    I know some of u hate him but that's no reason to pick on the guy. So what the guy wants a year off is that against the rules??? I'm thinking he's secretly retiring (hope not). But maybe he doesn't want anyone to know? about it. Sorry I haven't posted here in a while, please except my apologizes.

One more thing in 5-10 years where all gonna look back, and say oh yeah I remember Tim Thomas he helped us, win our first Stanley Cup in 39 years. Damn do I feel bad we traded him. All I'm saying is usually when a player gets traded they usually get really mad and next thing, you know their winning championships for other teams.
    Last edited by BSF101; 06-02-2012 at 02:31 AM.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    It's also possible that he is really just tired and might need to miss part of the season. This could be good for two reasons, one you give Rask a vote of confidence as your starter and two you have a very well rested world-class goalie come playoff time that will have a win his starting job back and help the team compete for a cup.
    on another note, I don't believe any of the Bruins players or management has come out and said that Thomas has become a cancer in the dressing room so these accusations are speculation. If they do happen to be true and it is something that the Bruins "family" as they often call it can't absorb and heal, then he should be traded.

vCash
    have to win*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G View Post
    No he has become a cancer in the dressing room.

We can't resign kelly, maybe Campbell the rest are rookies......just to afford the cap hit....
    the fact that Chiarelli resigned Paille to ( a slightly higher ) contract does indicate to me that Chiarelli may not be as worried about this as some of us are. Perhaps he knows something we don't. i thought paille was gone for sure but him being resigned sort of tells me that he may not be feeling the cap pinch as much as we thought. if the cap goes up to 70 mill area like some are indicating, it may be absorbable, but i bet this whole situation will affect the B's input into the new collective bargaining process

vCash
    nvm Just found out it has to do with the over 35 thing.
    Last edited by chomaru; 06-02-2012 at 10:09 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I'm know I shouldn't be saying anything here, but damn some of you guys piss me off.
    I know some of u hate him but that's no reason to pick on the guy. So what the guy wants a year off is that against the rules??? I'm thinking he's secretly retiring (hope not). But maybe he doesn't want anyone to know? about it. Sorry I haven't posted here in a while, please except my apologizes.
    When was the last time a player "took a year off" from hockey? It also just so happens to go during the off-season when the Bruins are trying to possibly trade him.

One more thing in 5-10 years where all gonna look back, and say oh yeah I remember Tim Thomas he helped us, win our first Stanley Cup in 39 years. Damn do I feel bad we traded him. All I'm saying is usually when a player gets traded they usually get really mad and next thing, you know their winning championships for other teams.
    I can guarantee I will never say this and you please tell me the last time someone was unwillingly traded and then won the Stanley Cup for his new team?

Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    20GP / 9G / 13A / 1.1PPG / +20

vCash

Wow you got me and One to agree that doesn't happen much lately

It's ******** he played through his parents being sick, he waited his whole life to play in the NHL, at 39his style he does not have long left. He should want to play every chance he has

His head has gotten bigger than the team, I miss the old tt this guy can go **** himself

vCash

vCash
    This is from Eklund I know but still:

"There is more to this story and I will absolutely be writing about it....however, at times like this, respecting a player's privacy becomes paramount. All I can say is there is more to this story and almost all of the speculation that is growing more and more personal is way off base."

vCash
    If this is true, **** off thomas. What a douche bag move. Bring on tuukka time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

vCash

Against the rules, don't think so. douche bag and gutless... yes.

Thomas can **** off. I appreciate what he did for us last year, but this year in the playoffs, he wasn't himself. He can get a ticket on the first flight out of boston IMO.

One more thing... who would you be talking about with such a ridiculous statement??
    Last edited by ne3xchamps; 06-03-2012 at 12:43 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast