Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Fleh...put Thomas on the LTIR and call it a day
    PSD Bruins Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Boston Bruins Style

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    It's funny you say that, cause I was just thinking about something. With the possibility of TT sitting out and Rask being a RFA, does it not maybe drive his price up a little bit?

I mean come negotiation time on the first offer, Rask's agent can come back and say, "you currently have no starting Goalie, Tuukka is unsigned and Thomas is sitting out. My client is looking for a serious offer seeing the situation your in."

I'm not saying Tuukka would do that but his agent might. I wonder if this is just a ploy to get Tuukka more money for his next contract
    I wouldn't say this is a ploy by Tuukka Thomas has pulled some shenanigans lately and this is one of them. I could see Zito(agent) doing this to get both of his clients the best case scenario for them individually.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyras View Post
    ****ing Thomas...I would be surprised to hear why people still like him after this...
    Omg go on csnne and check out Haggs comments sections. I've been at it with these Thomas yahoos for days. He can do no wrong and it's all the media's fault according to these ****s

Thomas is a ****ing moron. Good riddance thanks for the cup.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Great teammate eh?

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    I wouldn't say this is a ploy by Tuukka Thomas has pulled some shenanigans lately and this is one of them. I could see Zito(agent) doing this to get both of his clients the best case scenario for them individually.
    That's exactly what I'm saying. I could see TT & Tuukka agent being the mastermind behind this to get them both what they want

Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    20GP / 9G / 13A / 1.1PPG / +20

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyras View Post
    Fleh...put Thomas on the LTIR and call it a day
    Can't do that unless he is hurt, sorry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    That's exactly what I'm saying. I could see TT & Tuukka agent being the mastermind behind this to get them both what they want
    Yeah after I typed that I notice I kinda said the same thing as you haha.

vCash
    Before the beginning of the season you send him to the minors his contract won't count

example Redden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G View Post
    Before the beginning of the season you send him to the minors his contract won't count

example Redden
    He has a 35+ contract which means the Bruins owe him that money no matter what demotion, retirement, sabbatical, etc.

vCash
    I supported TT White House thing...it's really no different from when Theo Epstine didn't go to the White House after the WS when Bush was in office. To be honest, I wouldn't go see that commie we have in the WH either. I know Massachusetts is the most communist state in the union with the exception of maybe Vermont...and this is why people hate awesome players like Curt Schilling because he expresses his opinion...while if he was saying how great Obama was everyone would love him in Massachusetts...with Thomas, it's different...he's becoming another Manny Ramirez, a cancer to the locker room. From the reports of TT stepping on the spiked B in the locker room after the last loss and now this...he has lost my support now. I say do what you have to do to get rid of his ***. We'll be better off without him.

He moved his family to Colorado...let him move there. He can play for the Av's if they want him.

Darryl
    Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Deus

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507682257

vCash
    tsn's article on Thomas, apparently he will still count against the cap, not sure if his contract would allow us to send him down to the ahl or not,

if not , having a 5 mill cpa hit for a player that has no intentions on playing will really suck

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=397390

vCash
    The only thing left to do is to convince him to play next year. This is a big slap in the face to the franchise that gave him an opportunity. Talk about selfishness.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Top Shelfer View Post
    He has a 35+ contract which means the Bruins owe him that money no matter what demotion, retirement, sabbatical, etc.
    I thought he signed it at 34....jesus

but if the guy doesn't show up isn't that breach of contract?

For the love of god please have a one time buyout in the next cba

vCash
    don't care if we have to pay the money, i just don't want a 5 million dollar cap penalty.......yes, for him to do that, if we can't take it off the cap, really is a slap to his team mates in a year when they have a chance to win

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shaiza90 View Post
    The only thing left to do is to convince him to play next year. This is a big slap in the face to the franchise that gave him an opportunity. Talk about selfishness.
    No he has become a cancer in the dressing room.

We can't resign kelly, maybe Campbell the rest are rookies......just to afford the cap hit....

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast