Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyras View Post
    The only reason gay people can't marry is because of religious reasons...which is why you need a separation of Church and State...

Thomas is also an idiot who wants a Mormon in the White House...
    Separation of Church and State? I swear I've seen that written down somewhere before.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    I'm not sure where I said that, and I'm super confused how you came to this conclusion...

I really don't have a particular stance on the subject, because quite frankly I don't care, but there's reasons gay marraige isnt allowed everywhere... But I don't see you *****ing and complaining about everyone else taking this stance.

Your reply is extremely common among same sex supporters, calling people small minded for having a different opinion. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Thomas stated his. There's no issue here, so don't look for one.

Comparing him to Hitler made me laugh...
    Actually I have *****ed and complained about other ppl taking this stance but you don't follow me on twitter or in real life. This is a bruins forum.

There is an issue here.

No you are not entitled to your opinion when your opinion is that a group of people should have fewer rights based on religion, sex, or race. It's the same bull **** that's been going on for hundreds of years and it's all rooted in fear.

I DON'T CARE IF A GUY WANTS TO MARRY A WALNUT!!!!!

Who the **** cares!!!???? It's simple homophobia that wacknuts like Thomas disguise as their "crusade to save the traditional family".

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NeelyforPres View Post
    Actually I have *****ed and complained about other ppl taking this stance but you don't follow me on twitter or in real life. This is a bruins forum.

There is an issue here.

No you are not entitled to your opinion when your opinion is that a group of people should have fewer rights based on religion, sex, or race. It's the same bull **** that's been going on for hundreds of years and it's all rooted in fear.

I DON'T CARE IF A GUY WANTS TO MARRY A WALNUT!!!!!

Who the **** cares!!!???? It's simple homophobia that wacknuts like Thomas disguise as their "crusade to save the traditional family".
    Playing devils advocate for a second

You took an extreme stance so here's one back at you, if you don't care if a guy wants to marry a walnut, do you care if a guy wants to marry his daughter? His under age daughter?

Disgusting right? Immoral right? Can't believe anybody would ever think of doing something like that right? When do you draw a line on peoples freedom? Never?

TT has the right to his opinion, he has a right to voice it...what bothers me is that he chose to concentrate on those points instead of just concentrating on hockey and when its said and done then go fight the good fight. The US won't fall to ashes because TT shut up for another year or two...Its all about timing and his timing ****ing sucked
    Last edited by 2bleedB&G; 07-28-2012 at 08:32 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G View Post

You took an extreme stance so here's one back at you, if you don't care if a guy wants to marry a walnut, do you care if a guy wants to marry his daughter? His under age daughter?

Disgusting right? Immoral right? Can't believe anybody would ever think of doing something like that right? When do you draw a line on peoples freedom? Never?

TT has the right to his opinion, he has a right to voice it...what bothers me is that he chose to concentrate on those points instead of just concentrating on hockey and when its said and done then go fight the good fight. The US won't fall to ashes because TT shut up for another year or two...Its all about timing and his timing ****ing sucked
    I absolutely could care less if someone married their daughter. Wack jobs do that every day. I care if the marriage is forced on the girl which also happens constantly.

TT chose to make his dumb *** opinion public so he is open to the criticism, just like I have done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G View Post

marrying your underage daughter is taking advantage of her since she's not an adult and therefore she has fewer rights/autonomy. you're actually taking rights away from her. the analogy doesn't work since you added the age bit.
    Last edited by arbitrary; 07-28-2012 at 11:45 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arbitrary View Post
    marrying your underage daughter is taking advantage of her since she's not an adult and therefore she has fewer rights/autonomy. you're actually taking rights away from her. the analogy doesn't work since you added the age bit.
    I would start splitting hairs but the point was more to people should be able to marry whoever they want without gov intervention. I'm just saying there will always have to be limits

As ******** as TT's views are he has the right to express them....just not when he should be focusing on hockey!

Time and place

Can PC just suspend him for the rest of the season? So whatever else he wants to say doesn't have to come back to the Bruins?

Its annoying that TSN has the headline: Bruin's Thomas backs chicken company...HE ISN'T A BRUIN!!!!

vCash
    incest also leads to health problems which most likely wont occur when having intercourse with a walnut...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by general_tso View Post
    incest also leads to health problems which most likely wont occur when having intercourse with a walnut...
    exactly

vCash
    How is this thread still running?

Close this **** already, what a waste.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Top Shelfer View Post
    How is this thread still running?

Close this **** already, what a waste.
    We are bored and he keeps talking and the media keeps reporting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyras View Post
    The only reason gay people can't marry is because of religious reasons...which is why you need a separation of Church and State...

Thomas is also an idiot who wants a Mormon in the White House...
    Ras...
    I'm a Mormon.
    Why is it idiotic to want Mitt Romney, who is a mormon, to be President?
    Bruins, Chargers, Blue Jays, Raptors

vCash
    No no no, we are not going this route.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011