Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    maybe she'll use it as leverage against Deb
    that's what i'm thinking
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash

Dexter Season #7

I am starting to think that Hannah did poison Deb because come to think of it, when Hanna went to Deb's house after Deb told her what she wanted, they made a point to show Deb sipping her water and Hanna looking at her doing that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I am starting to think that Hannah did poison Deb because come to think of it, when Hanna went to Deb's house after Deb told her what she wanted, they made a point to show Deb sipping her water and Hanna looking at her doing that.
    I hadnt even thought of Deb doing it to herself until i came into this thread...i started to believe cause everyone seems so on board with it, but now im not toally buying it either. It just seems so crazy that she would wreck herself, and not just a small collision but one big enough that she ends up in the hospital with a broken wrist? Its just too crazy. That plus the "you shouldve killed me" part at the end makes me think she did poison her.

vCash
    What are the chances Hector Estrada plays a part in the finale?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    Im willing to bet that if she did drug herself, the writers probably werent envisioning the viewers having sympathy towards Hannah the murderer and more hatred towards Deb who was supposedly doing it to protect Dexter, but thats what will happen!

I totally get the logic but isnt a little insane to think she'd black herself out behind the wheel? Isnt that a suicide mission? And if she didnt actually even pass out, its still ridiculous for her to wreck herself to the point where she breaks her own arm. Im not saying it wont be the case, but unless im missing something I wont like it.

Definitely agree that the arrest scene is a dream sequence. I loved the angle with Laguerta getting the guy set free as a trap, that was awesome and the high point of the season as i didnt see that coming. Still think Matthews will do something to get Dexter off the hook.
    I'm thinking she drugged herself and crashed before she blacked out. Then she would still have the **** in her system and in control
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAfan4life View Post
    I'm thinking she drugged herself and crashed before she blacked out. Then she would still have the **** in her system and in control
    That is the only possible and logical way for her to have done that if that is the way it did happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAfan4life View Post
    honestly, if your that tired, you would pull over and park instead of continuing to drive and fight it, esp when you are knowingly on xanax. i think she crashed on purpose. remember she said something like "i will do ANYTHING to protect Dexter from your murdering-***"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boms-4 View Post
    What are the chances Hector Estrada plays a part in the finale?
    ahh another wildcard!

vCash
    If next week is anywhere near even decent, then it's a very good chance that this is the third best season. Don't screw this up writers!!!

vCash
    Yeah this season is right up there with season 1,2, and 4 imo.

vCash
    ...so do you guys think the stripper bounced once she was free to do what she wanted or did she get killed off and that whole Las Vegas thing was BS. Or nobody gives a damn. lol

vCash
    They would have shown Hannah poisoning Deb if that's what happened. They didn't for a reason, Deb set the whole thing up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    really good episode... i, too, think deb is playing dex, which is awesome if true. deb has never really had the upper hand on dex like that before.

the possibility of laguerta ending up on dex's table could be the single greatest moment of this show. **** that chick.

now i'm amped for this finale... much more so than the previous week!
    I have no idea why but I would love to bang laguerta

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    They would have shown Hannah poisoning Deb if that's what happened. They didn't for a reason, Deb set the whole thing up.
    They do did not show it because it creates doubt and drama as to what really happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    ...so do you guys think the stripper bounced once she was free to do what she wanted or did she get killed off and that whole Las Vegas thing was BS. Or nobody gives a damn. lol
    Now that you brought it up... I don't "give a damn". I was never really a fan of that storyline. Haven't been a fan of Quinn all season long.

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast