Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Definitely has to be a dream, no way he goes to jail. Deb definitely drugged herself too, I hated him turning Hannah in.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I thought that was a dream sequence, probably the same reason they showed Doakes in the preview.

Agree.

Deb def drugged herself. I mean she loves her brother she is just as ****ed up as anyone else on this show. I hated he gave up Hannah. I think I fell in love with her too lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rwynyc View Post
    Agree.

Deb def drugged herself. I mean she loves her brother she is just as ****ed up as anyone else on this show. I hated he gave up Hannah. I think I fell in love with her too lol
    It was love at first sight for me
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Is it possible that Dexter starts next season in jail? I mean, it could be a dream, but maybe not.

Anyway, good episode. Next week hopefully closes out a rather good season.

vCash
    i think dex def didnt take his time to make sure deb didnt drug herself to trick dex as opposed to immediately assuming hanna did it. if deb drugged herself, itll be official- ive hated deb every single season! lol

vCash
    really good episode... i, too, think deb is playing dex, which is awesome if true. deb has never really had the upper hand on dex like that before.

the possibility of laguerta ending up on dex's table could be the single greatest moment of this show. **** that chick.

now i'm amped for this finale... much more so than the previous week!
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Im willing to bet that if she did drug herself, the writers probably werent envisioning the viewers having sympathy towards Hannah the murderer and more hatred towards Deb who was supposedly doing it to protect Dexter, but thats what will happen!

I totally get the logic but isnt a little insane to think she'd black herself out behind the wheel? Isnt that a suicide mission? And if she didnt actually even pass out, its still ridiculous for her to wreck herself to the point where she breaks her own arm. Im not saying it wont be the case, but unless im missing something I wont like it.

Definitely agree that the arrest scene is a dream sequence. I loved the angle with Laguerta getting the guy set free as a trap, that was awesome and the high point of the season as i didnt see that coming. Still think Matthews will do something to get Dexter off the hook.
    Last edited by Jack_Gordon; 12-10-2012 at 09:54 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    It was love at first sight for me
    The moment she walked into the Buy More for me.

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

vCash
    Wait so is doakes really back or was that just a dream?
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    Wait so is doakes really back or was that just a dream?
    Definitely a dream...no way could they justify Doakes being alive. That would be the ultimate "jump the shark" moment for this show.

My prediction for what happens is that Matthews somehow get Maria fired and that she's also killed off by someone (not sure who though).

vCash
    im looking for a serious mind **** in the last episode.

maybe deb killing leguerta.

i think everyone was sad to see hannah go.

vCash
    im still torn, i cant figure out if deb drugged herself or hanna did. when hanna said "you should have killed me" to dex, it made me think she DID drug Deb. cant wait to find out

vCash
    gonna be interesting to see if/when/how hannah screws dex from behind bars... especially considering she knows (but can't really corroborate) dex's murderous ways.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    gonna be interesting to see if/when/how hannah screws dex from behind bars... especially considering she knows (but can't really corroborate) dex's murderous ways.
    maybe she'll use it as leverage against Deb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    Definitely agree that the arrest scene is a dream sequence. I loved the angle with Laguerta getting the guy set free as a trap, that was awesome and the high point of the season as i didnt see that coming. Still think Matthews will do something to get Dexter off the hook.
    I agree, I didn't see it coming and it was an awesome move by her!

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast