Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    Last night was the double whammy, the horrible stuff with Deb/Dexter has been discussed before but the new twist with Isaak? What the hell is the point of that? It just wasnt necessary. Isaak just being angry bad *** mob guy was fine as is. It was stupid.

The only thing really pulling me through this season is the hotness of Hannah.
    Exactly how I felt! Isaac was a bad azz. Now well.....yeah.

And I don't like blondes but Hanna drives me crazy! Super sexy.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

The Ace.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Maverick View Post
    The Dex-Deb thing was too big of a storyline to just be ignored. I'd much rather it be addressed as opposed to swept under the rug like it never happened. Also Jennifer Carpenter was fantastic in that scene.
    Yup, I personally did not like it either. Thought it was too ****ing weird, but once it started they had to continue it instead of just ignoring it as it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    They couldve taken other routes, what they did was the extreme. For me, it ruined how i view Isaak.
    Not for me, Issac is still a bad ***, the sexual preference really means nothing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    Fair enough. Personally, I thought the guy was supposed to be his son at first. But one of the people I've watched the season with guessed (or rather joked at the time) what it actually is, so honestly I just laughed when they showed it.
    At first I thought it was his son too, but when that was never mention and then they showed that picture of Isaac and him on the beach a few weeks back I put two and two together that he was gay.

BTW I love that scene with Dexter and Issac at the gay bar, very Heat-esque imo.

...and yes finally Laguerta has a story line that matters and obviously that will be how the season ends with her getting some crucial evidence against Dexter.

Oh and yes am on the Isaac will kill Hannah group, which will equal things and be a deja vu moment.

vCash
    That was a pretty disappointing episode. That whole scene with Deb where she tells Dex how she feels was written so poorly.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    That was a pretty disappointing episode. That whole scene with Deb where she tells Dex how she feels was written so poorly.
    I actually though it was pretty good, such a thing would be a mess in real life to say and weird and the scene came across just like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yup, I personally did not like it either. Thought it was too ****ing weird, but once it started they had to continue it instead of just ignoring it as it never happened.

Not for me, Issac is still a bad ***, the sexual preference really means nothing to me.

At first I thought it was his son too, but when that was never mention and then they showed that picture of Isaac and him on the beach a few weeks back I put two and two together that he was gay.

BTW I love that scene with Dexter and Issac at the gay bar, very Heat-esque imo.

...and yes finally Laguerta has a story line that matters and obviously that will be how the season ends with her getting some crucial evidence against Dexter.

Oh and yes am on the Isaac will kill Hannah group, which will equal things and be a deja vu moment.
    The picture was my first clue. I believe it was even hidden in the frame? On top of that he took it much more personal than anyone else in the gang, and I felt if it was someones family, they all would have been infuriated imo.

I wish I would have said something lol. Im never right with this stuff. But I usually dont seee episodes until after a few days of airing so I dont come in the thread much

vCash
    I also thought it was pretty obvious that they were lovers. Nobody was talking about their relationship, but he obviously meant a lot to Isaac with how personally he took his murder. If it were his son, the rest of the mafia would be out for vengeance as well. The fact that the picture was hidden was another obvious clue.

Revealing Isaac to be gay really influences how some of you view him? That's pretty embarrassing. Honestly, hiding that from the mafia for so long and rising to the top just makes him more of a badass.
    Last edited by Pittz; 11-20-2012 at 02:10 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I actually though it was pretty good, such a thing would be a mess in real life to say and weird and the scene came across just like that.
    So did I. I thought the episode was good. This season and has been enjoyable to me. Dexter is my number 1 show I want to watch. If my DVR is full for a week, and I'm alone this is probably the first show I will watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post
    I also thought it was pretty obvious that they were lovers. Nobody was talking about their relationship, but he obviously meant a lot to Viktor with how personally he took his murder. If it were his son, the rest of the mafia would be out for vengeance as well. The fact that the picture was hidden was another obvious clue.

Revealing Viktor to be gay really influences how some of you view him? That's pretty embarrassing. Honestly, hiding that from the mafia for so long and rising to the top just makes him more of a badass.
    This X1000
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

vCash
    Issac's "sexual choices" don't change my view of him. He's still a bad arss. They really haven't made him look weak, which is great, it's contrary to most of today's writing. I was hoping that issac leaves things alone with dex, but judging by next weeks preview, that's not going to happen.

I think leguerta gets solid proof soon enough on dex.

The whole deb dex thing could very well push deb to start killing. (Great acting btw, seriously thought she was having a mental breakdown ). I thought "I'm more f#@ked up than you are... And you're a serial killer" line was a ****ing fantastic line. Deb is seriously unstable & might be ready to do things herself . I would not be surprised if she kills Hannah & leguerta herself.

Also notice how we all *****ed about sweeping the deb <3 dex thing under the mat & dex not being with his kids, then in one episode they address both. Coincidence? Nope, the writers of dexter read PSD!
    Don't just read our posts, JOIN US! click here
    2011 AND 2012 JWE & Strives Lions prediction game Champion
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10, #12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Why was I calling Isaac Viktor?

vCash
    Viktor's the dude he's gay for, isn't it?

vCash
    Yup, think so. Oops.

vCash
    after that bar scene, i wasnt convinced isaac still wants to kill dex. if he really did, he would have acted alot less friendly. it was just unrealistic the way he talks to/treats dex if he REALLY wants him dead that badly.

vCash
    because they were in love, hence they're one and the same.
    Don't just read our posts, JOIN US! click here
    2011 AND 2012 JWE & Strives Lions prediction game Champion
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10, #12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    after that bar scene, i wasnt convinced isaac still wants to kill dex. if he really did, he would have acted alot less friendly. it was just unrealistic the way he talks to/treats dex if he REALLY wants him dead that badly.
    There has been a level of respect in all of their conversations. Isaac said at one point that under different circumstances, he believed they could be friends.

vCash
    There has been a level of respect in all of their conversations. Isaac said at one point that under different circumstances, he believed they could be friends.
    Yeah, there is an admiration of sorts from Isaac's side towards Dexter, but he still want to kill him because that is what he does.

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast