Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3:22486842
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinals1226 View Post
    How is it incest? Deb and Dexter are not blood related. It makes for a weird relationship, but it's not incest.
    ur right, its not incest. i just thought it was funny that the OP put that word as one of the tags on the thread
    isn't it implied that they have the same dad?

vCash
    I like this show but it has declined over the last few seasons IMO.

Straight Flash Homey

vCash
    Am I the only one that hates Deb? I have since the show started. I kind of wish Dexter kills her off, and early into S7.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    Am I the only one that hates Deb? I have since the show started. I kind of wish Dexter kills her off, and early into S7.
    I don't like her either.

Straight Flash Homey

vCash
    S2
    S1
    S4

Gap

S6 - I especially liked the first half of S6, it was on par with those three seasons...then it all went down hill from that Nebraska episode

S3
    S5

vCash
    EXCITING NEWS: Actress Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck) has joined the cast of Dexter! Strahovski, who will appear in a multi-episode story arc in the upcoming seventh season, will play the role of Hannah McKay, a strong, independent woman with a past that she's struggled to put behind her. Dexter returns Sunday, September 30th at 9PM ET/PT only on Showtime Networks.
    I'm actually pretty excited about this. Chuck was my favorite show for awhile then I just kinda stopped watching it...dont know why

Yvonne is also easy on the eyes, I wonder what kind of role she will play. She is Australian but acts with an American accent (I didn't even know she was Australian until I heard an interview where she was talking in her normal voice )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafer17 View Post
    I'm actually pretty excited about this. Chuck was my favorite show for awhile then I just kinda stopped watching it...dont know why

Yvonne is also easy on the eyes, I wonder what kind of role she will play. She is Australian but acts with an American accent (I didn't even know she was Australian until I heard an interview where she was talking in her normal voice )
    she's also smoking hot!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by long ball View Post
    isn't it implied that they have the same dad?
    Dexter was adopted. There has been no mention of Dexter's biological father.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafer17 View Post

Awesome. She is very sexy. If anyone reads the credits of video games, Strahovski plays the voice of Miranda in Mass Effect 3.

Last edited by cardinals1226; 06-12-2012 at 02:55 PM.

vCash
    Dexter was adopted. There has been no mention of Dexter's biological father.

Awesome. She is very sexy. If anyone reads the credits of video games, Strahovski plays the voice of Miranda in Mass Effect 3.

wasn't it the guy who died in season one that left him the house? that his brother killed?

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    wasn't it the guy who died in season one that left him the house? that his brother killed?
    I believe that house belonged to his mother.

vCash
    We are getting some more legit leaks now, slowly but surely. Today Showtime dropped a screen grab from what figures to be the season premiere:

Jill Garvey <3

vCash
    wonder how the writers resolve the situation (going based off the screen grab) because im damn sure that they wont kill off deb even though most people want her gone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SensandRaps View Post
    wonder how the writers resolve the situation (going based off the screen grab) because im damn sure that they wont kill off deb even though most people want her gone
    I think Deb or Dexter need to be killed, or in Dexter's case, caught to keep the show believable, but I have a feeling the series will drag on until everyone is confused and wondering wtf just happened.

vCash
    I believe that house belonged to his mother.
    his mother got hacked up in the shipping container. pretty sure it was his fathers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    his mother got hacked up in the shipping container. pretty sure it was his fathers.
    Right, but that doesn't mean it wasn't her house. In the season finale, there is a flashback when Dexter was a baby at the house with his mom and brother.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast