Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Oh, and another week, another episode without a single mention of Harrison. So annoying.

Anyone notice that they just tossed the "Deb loves Dexter" storyline out the window too?

Sloppy.
    That love story would have been horrible anyway, sloppy yes but it's better this way.

Ultimately, Hannah will die. Dexter will eventually realize the acceptance he was always looking for will be with his sister. She has always loved and accepted him for his everyday life and now with her asking him to kill Hannah she has completely accepted his psychopath side.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Oh, and another week, another episode without a single mention of Harrison. So annoying.

Anyone notice that they just tossed the "Deb loves Dexter" storyline out the window too?

Sloppy.
    I never understood the point of that angle...it was just so unnecessary and I was almost expecting it heading into this season, so I'm kinda glad it's gone.

And the Harrison thing, it's awfully convenient that whenever the writers can't figure out what to do with him (or Cody & Astor) they just ship them off to their Grandparents.

I'm sure a killer like Isaac or any of these psychos that Dex is always tangled up with can't find them in Orlando...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    isn't every show like that? I don't watch interviews with SofA and True Blood actors because i am seasons behind in those shows. If they are being interviewed, they are probably going to get asked about current events on the show.
    The show was on in the background, I wasn't watching it. Trust me, I learned my lesson. I'll just have to do a marathon viewing to avoid things like that.

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    I think they threw the love story in there just because Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter had just gotten divorced. The writers seem like dicks.

vCash
    LOL at them bringing the Deb loves Dex crap back...what the hell is the point? Such a random plot point that most people hated to begin with and many had probably forgotten about, but hey, it's back, just like that...and just as awkward as before.

I am intrigued by what's going to happen with LaGuerta (first time I can ever say that in the history of this show) and what's going to happen with Isaak, but the Hannah angle is just dragging this season down IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    LOL at them bringing the Deb loves Dex crap back...what the hell is the point? Such a random plot point that most people hated to begin with and many had probably forgotten about, but hey, it's back, just like that...and just as awkward as before.

I am intrigued by what's going to happen with LaGuerta (first time I can ever say that in the history of this show) and what's going to happen with Isaak, but the Hannah angle is just dragging this season down IMO.
    im starting to think that Isaak ends up killing Hannah, which would force a showdown between Isaak and Dexter. Right now only Isaak is completely focusing on getting dexter (we found out the reason to that tonight, not gonna say it due to spoilers), while Dexter doesnt seem to have his heart in killing Isaak. I can see the writer using that story line and it being a sloppy kill which would give Laguerta some halfway decent evidence. Right now Laguerta is just playing a hunch she has nothing conclusive on Dexter.

I hate how they randomly brought back Deb and Dex but since it was mentioned a page back atleast it isnt sloppy writing...

vCash
    The Dex-Deb thing was too big of a storyline to just be ignored. I'd much rather it be addressed as opposed to swept under the rug like it never happened. Also Jennifer Carpenter was fantastic in that scene.

vCash
    Last night was the double whammy, the horrible stuff with Deb/Dexter has been discussed before but the new twist with Isaak? What the hell is the point of that? It just wasnt necessary. Isaak just being angry bad *** mob guy was fine as is. It was stupid.

The only thing really pulling me through this season is the hotness of Hannah.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    Last night was the double whammy, the horrible stuff with Deb/Dexter has been discussed before but the new twist with Isaak? What the hell is the point of that? It just wasnt necessary. Isaak just being angry bad *** mob guy was fine as is. It was stupid.

You mean other than the fact that it explains why a professional like Isaak is taking the whole Dexter situation so personal?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    You mean other than the fact that it explains why a professional like Isaak is taking the whole Dexter situation so personal?
    They couldve taken other routes, what they did was the extreme. For me, it ruined how i view Isaak.

vCash
    They couldve taken other routes, what they did was the extreme. For me, it ruined Isaak.
    Fair enough. Personally, I thought the guy was supposed to be his son at first. But one of the people I've watched the season with guessed (or rather joked at the time) what it actually is, so honestly I just laughed when they showed it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    Fair enough. Personally, I thought the guy was supposed to be his son at first. But one of the people I've watched the season with guessed (or rather joked at the time) what it actually is, so honestly I just laughed when they showed it.
    I also figured he was his son. Thats what i mean when i say other routes, its like they just went for the big shock instead.

vCash

You couldnt tell thats what it was before last night lol?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    You couldnt tell thats what it was before last night lol?
    Oh so you knew about Isaak this whole time? Funny, for it being so obvious i dont recall seeing it talked about in this thread.

vCash
    Oh so you knew about Isaak this whole time? Funny, for it being so obvious i dont recall seeing it talked about in this thread.
    And Ive posted In here like 2-3 times. But I wasnt trying to be a dick, although I guess the post sounds like it, so my apologies if you took it that way. I just thought it seemed obvious.

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast