Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    vCash
    That was his way of him showing here who he was and that they are alike in an effort to get her acceptance and be together. Is a ****ing weird way of doing things, but both of them are psychopaths.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    If you were at Season 5 you should've already known that.

Rita was killed at the end of Season 4 iirc.
    Yeah, I meant season 4.

ahhh... the good ole days

watch 4free here http://firstrownow.eu

vCash
    Uhh what was LaGuerta looking at in the last couple minutes? Couldn't quite make it out

vCash
    Based on whats happened this season and the upcoming episode titles (there pretty interesting..) heres what I predict happening the rest of the season. Potential spoilers I guess...

I believe Dexter will kill Isaak, but not during the next couple episodes. The storyline will get more tense and I could see Dexter finally putting him on the table around episode ten. I imagine that scene will be epic. I'm sure it will be a close call, as it always is, but like always, Dexter will somehow outsmart him in the knick of time.

Curveball...Dexter finally pulls it together to finally get Hannah on the table and begin to kill her. But like how that's happened before, and they ended banging...circle of life, Hannah tells Dexter she is pregnant. Didn't Hannah say SHE is the one who wanted to start the family? And how her first baby got miscarried...seems plausible

So Dexter confirms this with a pregnancy test and isn't sure what to do. Similar to Doakes, he locks Hannah in the cage. The reason why I say this is because the title of episode 12 is called "Surprise Mutherf***r". I remember reading in an interview somewhere that Doakes/Eric King was going to involved in season 7. I could see him appearing as a ghost or part of his subconcious similar to Harry...and he could deliver his classic line in the final minutes of the finale..

Lastly, I think LaGuerta will end up discovering that Dexter is the actual BHB. And I think Debra will find out she knows this and will kill her to save Dexter. And during that moment, Dexter will walk in on her killing, kinda like how she walked in on him last season finale.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderMan724 View Post
    Uhh what was LaGuerta looking at in the last couple minutes? Couldn't quite make it out
    She was comparing a roster of employees in Miami Metro and a form of people who have boats registered in Dade County

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Celts22 View Post
    She was comparing a roster of employees in Miami Metro and a form of people who have boats registered in Dade County
    **** is going to get real. I thought tonight was good.
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AsfanSince99 View Post
    Yes, earlier this year I was up to season 5, and I was watching one of those talk shows where Deb was giving an interview, and she said that they have a good cast, but it was tough losing the actress who played Dexter's wife. I was like... wtf?

So I knew from that, she was going to be killed.
    isn't every show like that? I don't watch interviews with SofA and True Blood actors because i am seasons behind in those shows. If they are being interviewed, they are probably going to get asked about current events on the show.

vCash
    decent episode, in regards to the episode where dex effs hannah, i re-watched it and through out the whole episode he's saying things like "i should ask her to go", then invites her in... so getting ready to kill her then going counter that fits that episode. just a note.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 tackles sacks ints
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Awesome episode, as I thought Dex is falling in love with Hannah and now the story line gets interesting with Deb asking him to kill her. What will Dex do?

I really can't see how this season will end, I can only speculate, but so far this season has been my 3rd favorite of the series.

vCash
    honestly this season sucks... no way he should fall in love...
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    I think I'm falling in love with Hannah

Really like where this season is going, I've really enjoyed it unlike the last 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I'm sure Dex will eventually kill her. He already knows she's bad and it's just a matter of time before she doesn't something bad enough to push him over the edge (like maybe she tries to kill Deb?).

I'd much rather see where the other 2 storylines are going over this Dex/Hannah love story filler.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'm sure Dex will eventually kill her. He already knows she's bad and it's just a matter of time before she doesn't something bad enough to push him over the edge (like maybe she tries to kill Deb?).

I'd much rather see where the other 2 storylines are going over this Dex/Hannah love story filler.
    Yeah, that is what I thought, Dex will knock her out at some point.

Dude, waaaaay more interested in the Isaac story. Though, Dex is messing with an obvious bad *** after what he did in that Columbian bar haha.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    How many eps are in this season? 12 or 13 right? So that'd mean only 5 or 6 left.

My prognostication for the remainder:

The Deb/Hannah confrontation ultimately leads Dex to kill Hannah, maybe because she tries to pop Deb like someone already mentioned. If there was ever gonna be a love interest they'd have kept around it would've been Rita...and we all know how that ended.

I hope this next one isn't accurate but the formula in past seasons with Dex's villains has been they capture him in a situation where they've got him dead to rights, and he wiggles out and either kills them right then and there or shortly thereafter. Like I said, I hope it doesn't end up QUITE that predictable because Isaak has been an awesome nemesis so far and he deserves an exit a little more thought provoking. Quinn should kill him, that'd be more poetic.

Finally, the LaGuerta thing obviously isn't going away, so I'm predicting it ultimately culminates in the season finale, wherein the final scene will be her (or maybe she makes Deb do it if they really wanna spice it up) placing Dexter under arrest for the murders of dozens upon dozens of victims.

How they fill an entire finale season with Dexter incarcerated or under constant surveillance I have no idea, but that's the vibe I'm getting.

Jill Garvey <3

vCash
    Oh, and another week, another episode without a single mention of Harrison. So annoying.

Anyone notice that they just tossed the "Deb loves Dexter" storyline out the window too?

Sloppy.

Jill Garvey <3

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast