vCash
    I was so pissed when he didn't kill her. Hated it

vCash
    not a fan of that episode
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Yvonne is so hot. But he should have killed her. You know this will just come back to bite him later in the season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post
    Dexter not killing her and ****ing her instead goes completely against his character.
    The series is wrapping up next year. The methodical Dexter Morgan we all know and love is unraveling. His demise is coming.
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

vCash
    I think he's ****ed either way when it comes to the gardener.

As soon as they first met in the green house you could tell something would happen between the two.

vCash
    Ugh.

The season was looking fantastic, and then they did this total 180 and ruined it. The whole episode outside of Isaac in the prison was terrible.

It makes no sense for Dex to do that at the end. And now they're going to waste all this time on the worst plot of the season, which is Hannah/Dexter.

This season had so much potential and they threw it away with Hannah/Dexter. And it looks even worse from the trailer.

Very disappointing.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAfan4life View Post
    The series is wrapping up next year. The methodical Dexter Morgan we all know and love is unraveling. His demise is coming.
    The season coming to an end isn't a valid reason for Dexter to completely break character.

vCash
    Damn guys, I liked it. I guess I'm the only one who wanted to see her get naked & ****. Yes, totally out of character, but she intrigued him by her acceptance of Wayne. Throw in the fact that she's a serial killer herself & boom, he has lumine 2.0. I liked the episode you have a bad *** bad guy gunning for dex, a sister who will learn the benefits of having her own assassin/ Attack dog. I for one can't wait for leguerta to get killed. It's moving along just fine.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    ^^ It wasn't so bad. These guys need to calm down. These are probably same guys who say they have not enjoyed the show in a few years. Myself personally, when a show ceases to be entertaining I quit watching.
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

vCash
    Personally I loved it, and I'll say specifically why:

When they get inside the tent and its snowing and **** I found myself genuinely unsure if Dexter was there to kill her or to bang her. So then he takes out the needle and that question is answered. In a sense, it was the same old formulaic Dexter, (almost) never breaking pattern, essentially largely predictable...

But then he tears the ****ing sheets off and ****s her! Come on, that was awesome! It's already been mentioned, but the character of Dexter is starting to unravel a bit here. There's less than 20 episodes to go in this series, and it's going to be a gradual unwind to reach the ultimate found out/not found out & lives/doesnt live conclusion(s), but seriously...just shut up and enjoy the ride.

All that said, I'll tell you the one lone complaint I have with the show this season - and that's the total ignorance of Harrison. It's one thing to ship off the two other kids that weren't actually Dexter's, even though he had largely grown to accept them as his own...but now Harrison, Dexter's life and blood and essentially a person they spent 2 years working into a quasi-pivotal role - is just gone altogether. I'm hoping Isaak gets to him or SOMETHING because the way they've just totally set him aside this season as if he never even existed has bothered me a little bit more with each passing episode.

Still, that little tidbit aside, this season has been a total renaissance as far as I'm concerned, and they'd be hard pressed to have done a better job with it so far.

vCash
    Just shut up and enjoy the ride is a terrible argument. I'd rather have an opinion about what I watch. And I'm thoroughly enjoying this season and have loved every season except the third, but that doesn't mean there aren't flaws.

I get that there needs to be a conclusion for the series to wrap up. And I also get that Dexter has been getting sloppy. But there's a gigantic difference between making a mistake, and doing something completely against character.

Also, Harrison is no longer a cute kid at all. That's probably why they never give him screen time.

vCash
    I wish he killed her..

GO JAYS GO!!

Follow me @3mikee_

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post
    Just shut up and enjoy the ride is a terrible argument.

Also, Harrison is no longer a cute kid at all. That's probably why they never give him screen time.

vCash
    :emoticon:

vCash
    Good point about Harrison. They should incorporate him more. It'd be awesome if he starts to kill little birds or cats or things like that.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast