Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglorious View Post
    I made a great choice to start watching this show a few months back and I finally caught up the other day.
    My fav seasons in order, plus quotes lol...

2 - "Jesus Christ, Morgan. Jesus ****ing Christ, you're the Bay Harbour Butcher!"

4 - "Hello... Dexter Morgan."

1 - "You can't be a hero and a killer. It doesn't work that way!"

7 - "Everything's different now. The memory of killing you will have to be enough."

6 - "I am a father... a son... a serial killer."

3 - "I am the last person you wanna **** with because I will **** you back, in ways you never even imagined!"

5 - "Tell him time is of the essence. Tick-tick-tick. That's the sound of his life running out."
    ahh this makes me want to re-watch all the seasons!

vCash

Dexter Season #7

I really enjoyed this past season… Probably the best season since "trinity"
    El Presidente

vCash
    Is next season the last? If so you gotta expect Dexter to get taken down pretty early...

If not I suppose you can bet he gets taken down in the Finale.

LaGuerta ending up dead right after she arrested Dexter isn't going to look good... not to mention if anyone finds the video she had of Deb, not to mention Deb calling dispatch right before she died, not to mention dispatch knowing LaGuerta went to the same dock she thought Dexter was going to kill...

It all looks so bad, and the fact they actually went back to the party makes it look worse.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    Is next season the last? If so you gotta expect Dexter to get taken down pretty early...

If not I suppose you can bet he gets taken down in the Finale.

LaGuerta ending up dead right after she arrested Dexter isn't going to look good... not to mention if anyone finds the video she had of Deb, not to mention Deb calling dispatch right before she died, not to mention dispatch knowing LaGuerta went to the same dock she thought Dexter was going to kill...

It all looks so bad, and the fact they actually went back to the party makes it look worse.
    hahaha i loved how dex was wearing his mischief outfit to the party. love the vneck

vCash
    I'm kinda lost now that I've finally caught up. It was awesome to be able to watch 2-3 episodes in a row on some nights. I need a new show to pass the time 'til Breaking Bad in the summer and season 8 in the fall. I've heard that The Wire is awesome and arguably the best show ever, so I'm thinking that...

vCash

Dexter Season #7

Will dex and deb we cause its not looking good for them? Maybe meet Hannah in Argentina

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    I'm kinda lost now that I've finally caught up. It was awesome to be able to watch 2-3 episodes in a row on some nights. I need a new show to pass the time 'til Breaking Bad in the summer and season 8 in the fall. I've heard that The Wire is awesome and arguably the best show ever, so I'm thinking that...
    You are thinking correctly. Awesome show.
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

vCash
    The Wire's amazing. If you want some other options then there's Game of Thrones, Justifed, The Shield, Boardwalk Empire to name a few.

vCash
    havent seen the wire, but sice you recommend it,,, i'll check it out

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 17 tackles / sacks /1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rufo4100 View Post
    I really enjoyed this past season… Probably the best season since "trinity"
    i just did rewatch season 4, it was just as good the 2nd time
    Sens Raps Jays

vCash
    The Wire is very good. But, I will say that it's much more slower paced than most shows out there and could not sit well with some people.

I'd recommend The Shield and The Wire for your next series'.
    I'm In.

vCash
    i thought i heard they were pushing for the next season of dexter to start earlier like the summer? anybody know anything about that?

vCash
    I made a great choice to start watching this show a few months back and I finally caught up the other day.
    My fav seasons in order, plus quotes lol...

2 - "Jesus Christ, Morgan. Jesus ****ing Christ, you're the Bay Harbor Butcher!"

4 - "Hello... Dexter Morgan."

1 - "You can't be a hero and a killer. It doesn't work that way!"

7 - "Everything's different now. The memory of killing you will have to be enough."

6 - "I am a father... a son... a serial killer."

3 - "I am the last person you wanna **** with because I will **** you back, in ways you never even imagined!"

5 - "Tell him time is of the essence. Tick-tick-tick. That's the sound of his life running out."
    Agree with top 3 ,then it is 3rd>7th>5th>6th ,the sixth season is the ultimate worst season IMO ,barely been able to complete it
    just watched the seventh season a week ago ,well it was good ,way better than last 2 ,Depra role character was great if you ask me,but hated how it ended in the season ,I mean Dexter basically f**ked up her life ,and she just murdered her boss,man I would hate it if she was jailed in the end of the series

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash
    Just watched Season 7. I'm a huge fan of this show, but this season was a little weak for me. I'd rank it last personally. Character wise it was pretty damn awesome; developing Dexter even further and getting Deb involved.....but the overall storyline and lack of a constant murderer through the whole season threw it off. The last few episodes were a little choppy for me; like anyone of them could have been the last episode.

Weird feel to it. I think the Lithgow/Trinity season set the bar unreachably high and I'm just always comparing it to that one.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334