Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
Results 496 to 509 of 509
  1. #496
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    2,874
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglorious View Post
    I made a great choice to start watching this show a few months back and I finally caught up the other day.
    My fav seasons in order, plus quotes lol...

    2 - "Jesus Christ, Morgan. Jesus ****ing Christ, you're the Bay Harbour Butcher!"

    4 - "Hello... Dexter Morgan."

    1 - "You can't be a hero and a killer. It doesn't work that way!"

    7 - "Everything's different now. The memory of killing you will have to be enough."

    6 - "I am a father... a son... a serial killer."

    3 - "I am the last person you wanna **** with because I will **** you back, in ways you never even imagined!"

    5 - "Tell him time is of the essence. Tick-tick-tick. That's the sound of his life running out."
    ahh this makes me want to re-watch all the seasons!

  2. #497
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    8,984
    vCash
    1700

    Dexter Season #7

    I really enjoyed this past season… Probably the best season since "trinity"
    El Presidente

  3. #498
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    14,844
    vCash
    1500
    Is next season the last? If so you gotta expect Dexter to get taken down pretty early...

    If not I suppose you can bet he gets taken down in the Finale.

    LaGuerta ending up dead right after she arrested Dexter isn't going to look good... not to mention if anyone finds the video she had of Deb, not to mention Deb calling dispatch right before she died, not to mention dispatch knowing LaGuerta went to the same dock she thought Dexter was going to kill...

    It all looks so bad, and the fact they actually went back to the party makes it look worse.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

  4. #499
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    2,874
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    Is next season the last? If so you gotta expect Dexter to get taken down pretty early...

    If not I suppose you can bet he gets taken down in the Finale.

    LaGuerta ending up dead right after she arrested Dexter isn't going to look good... not to mention if anyone finds the video she had of Deb, not to mention Deb calling dispatch right before she died, not to mention dispatch knowing LaGuerta went to the same dock she thought Dexter was going to kill...

    It all looks so bad, and the fact they actually went back to the party makes it look worse.
    hahaha i loved how dex was wearing his mischief outfit to the party. love the vneck

  5. #500
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Greater Toronto Area
    Posts
    2,648
    vCash
    1500
    I'm kinda lost now that I've finally caught up. It was awesome to be able to watch 2-3 episodes in a row on some nights. I need a new show to pass the time 'til Breaking Bad in the summer and season 8 in the fall. I've heard that The Wire is awesome and arguably the best show ever, so I'm thinking that...

  6. #501
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,782
    vCash
    6000

    Dexter Season #7

    Will dex and deb we cause its not looking good for them? Maybe meet Hannah in Argentina


    #KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

  7. #502
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,712
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglorious View Post
    I'm kinda lost now that I've finally caught up. It was awesome to be able to watch 2-3 episodes in a row on some nights. I need a new show to pass the time 'til Breaking Bad in the summer and season 8 in the fall. I've heard that The Wire is awesome and arguably the best show ever, so I'm thinking that...
    You are thinking correctly. Awesome show.
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

  8. #503
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    54,423
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglorious View Post
    I'm kinda lost now that I've finally caught up. It was awesome to be able to watch 2-3 episodes in a row on some nights. I need a new show to pass the time 'til Breaking Bad in the summer and season 8 in the fall. I've heard that The Wire is awesome and arguably the best show ever, so I'm thinking that...
    The Wire's amazing. If you want some other options then there's Game of Thrones, Justifed, The Shield, Boardwalk Empire to name a few.

  9. #504
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    25,942
    vCash
    1875
    havent seen the wire, but sice you recommend it,,, i'll check it out

    My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 17 tackles / sacks /1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  10. #505
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    8,311
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rufo4100 View Post
    I really enjoyed this past season… Probably the best season since "trinity"
    i just did rewatch season 4, it was just as good the 2nd time
    Sens Raps Jays

  11. #506
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,970
    vCash
    1500
    The Wire is very good. But, I will say that it's much more slower paced than most shows out there and could not sit well with some people.

    I'd recommend The Shield and The Wire for your next series'.
    I'm In.



  12. #507
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    861
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglorious View Post
    I'm kinda lost now that I've finally caught up. It was awesome to be able to watch 2-3 episodes in a row on some nights. I need a new show to pass the time 'til Breaking Bad in the summer and season 8 in the fall. I've heard that The Wire is awesome and arguably the best show ever, so I'm thinking that...
    i thought i heard they were pushing for the next season of dexter to start earlier like the summer? anybody know anything about that?

  13. #508
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    1,462
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglorious View Post
    I made a great choice to start watching this show a few months back and I finally caught up the other day.
    My fav seasons in order, plus quotes lol...

    2 - "Jesus Christ, Morgan. Jesus ****ing Christ, you're the Bay Harbor Butcher!"

    4 - "Hello... Dexter Morgan."

    1 - "You can't be a hero and a killer. It doesn't work that way!"

    7 - "Everything's different now. The memory of killing you will have to be enough."

    6 - "I am a father... a son... a serial killer."

    3 - "I am the last person you wanna **** with because I will **** you back, in ways you never even imagined!"

    5 - "Tell him time is of the essence. Tick-tick-tick. That's the sound of his life running out."
    Agree with top 3 ,then it is 3rd>7th>5th>6th ,the sixth season is the ultimate worst season IMO ,barely been able to complete it
    just watched the seventh season a week ago ,well it was good ,way better than last 2 ,Depra role character was great if you ask me,but hated how it ended in the season ,I mean Dexter basically f**ked up her life ,and she just murdered her boss,man I would hate it if she was jailed in the end of the series

    NATALIA SIWIEC

  14. #509
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    31,746
    vCash
    1490
    Just watched Season 7. I'm a huge fan of this show, but this season was a little weak for me. I'd rank it last personally. Character wise it was pretty damn awesome; developing Dexter even further and getting Deb involved.....but the overall storyline and lack of a constant murderer through the whole season threw it off. The last few episodes were a little choppy for me; like anyone of them could have been the last episode.

    Weird feel to it. I think the Lithgow/Trinity season set the bar unreachably high and I'm just always comparing it to that one.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •