Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    yes, if you look back through the posts I said after last weeks that I have a weird feeling Matthews might know about dexters secret and could possibly kill Laguerta in order to protect him since he and Harry were close.
    Yep, and i was the one who said that it was a really good idea you had and now im like 90% sure thats whats going to happen. The only way out of this for Dexter is Matthews killing Laguerta....hes known Dexter has been a killer the entire time. That is the only reason hes been brought back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    Yep, and i was the one who said that it was a really good idea you had and now im like 90% sure thats whats going to happen. The only way out of this for Dexter is Matthews killing Laguerta....hes known Dexter has been a killer the entire time. That is the only reason hes been brought back.
    I dont think Matthews will kill Laguerta but I think he will sabotage her investigation of Dexter... but you could be right bc anyone who has suspected dexter has more than not ended up dead. I think it'll be Deb who saves Dex from Laguerta. Im real excited to see what Dex does next week when Matthews tells him Laguerta is on to him.

vCash
    I wonder if the writers will try to get us to root against Dexter, like Walter White in Breaking Bad or (to a lesser degree) Jax in Sons.

He's a killer without a code now. It'll be really interesting to see where they go with that, and what morals he compromises in order to fulfill his desire to kill.

I wasn't a big fan of that episode, but I like the results of the episode. I'm very excited to see how Dexter evolves from this.

vCash
    I would not be surprised if Mathews along with Harry were the ones that came up creating a killer with a code.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittz View Post
    I wonder if the writers will try to get us to root against Dexter, like Walter White in Breaking Bad or (to a lesser degree) Jax in Sons.

He's a killer without a code now. It'll be really interesting to see where they go with that, and what morals he compromises in order to fulfill his desire to kill.

I wasn't a big fan of that episode, but I like the results of the episode. I'm very excited to see how Dexter evolves from this.
    I don't they'd be able to do that.

Who would be the 'good guy'? Plus there's only 2 episodes left - too little time to make such a drastic shift.

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    I don't they'd be able to do that.

Who would be the 'good guy'? Plus there's only 2 episodes left - too little time to make such a drastic shift.
    I meant more as the show approaches it's conclusion, not so much for this season.

But I agree, I don't think the writers are capable of convincingly doing that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    I dont think Matthews will kill Laguerta but I think he will sabotage her investigation of Dexter... but you could be right bc anyone who has suspected dexter has more than not ended up dead. I think it'll be Deb who saves Dex from Laguerta. Im real excited to see what Dex does next week when Matthews tells him Laguerta is on to him.
    Yeah maybe not a kill, it could be just a sabotage thing. Hes going to do something to stop her though or else why even bring him back on the show, she couldve just continued the investigation on her own. Seems like theres a good reason hes there and im pretty sure her hunt is going to stop however they do it. They made it a point to remind the viewers last episode that Matthews was a friend of Harry. I think its a really interesting twist if Matthews knew about Dexter the whole time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Gordon View Post
    I recall it lol. Yeah, no reason to bring him back if you don't plan on him having a major place in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    I can definitely see that as well, I wanna see a kill though
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    wow

vCash
    I think Debra played Dexter and drugged herself. Next week should be interesting.
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

vCash
    Yeah, I think Deb, played Dexter.

...but looking at the previews it should be a hell of a finale.

"surprise mother****er"

vCash
    pretty good episode but im kinda bumbed out about dexters decision, still thinking deb tainted the water herself

finale should be intense and im sure laguertas case will continue into the final season (my gut feeling is deb will kill her, another gut feeling is that quinn will be off'd too in some type of connection to the way the way his situation played out + perhaps from forshadowing that we was willing to take a bullet to save nadia

edit: reading over the past couple posts matthews being brought back into the show could end up being significant in derailing laguerta/ killing her (perhaps harry told him about dexters needs and he has been an advocate of vigilante justice all along too)
    Last edited by Im Old Gregggg; 12-09-2012 at 11:11 PM.

vCash
    i def think debra drugged herself. should be an epic season finale.

also, does anyone else think that preview of him in cuffs in the police station was a dream he will have?

vCash
    Man I dont want to wait til the finale. Looks awesome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    i def think debra drugged herself. should be an epic season finale.

also, does anyone else think that preview of him in cuffs in the police station was a dream he will have?
    I thought that was a dream sequence, probably the same reason they showed Doakes in the preview.

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast