Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    It's ******** that Hultzen is still in AA.

vCash
    Yea i have no idea why he isn't in Tacoma yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Wow we sure are going to have one heck of a setup/closer in the future with Pryor and Capps he just touched 101 closing this game out for Jacksonville.
    Jackson*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Jackson*
    Woops my bad thanks i have been calling them that for awhile now by accident.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkindrublic03 View Post
    It's ******** that Hultzen is still in AA.
    yea lets get the promotion rolling

vCash
    yea maybe if Hultzen can lower his .145 BA allowed to below .100 MAYBE they would consider sending him to Tacoma.

(sarcasm)

vCash
    Maybe if Hultzen didn't completely blow it and give up 5 runs over his last 11 games like an idiot.

Z's like "Danny, is your ERA below 1? Then get out of my office."

vCash
    Maybe if Hultzen didn't completely blow it and give up 5 runs over his last 11 games like an idiot.

Z's like "Danny, is your ERA below 1? Then get out of my office."
    Lol, But seriously i don't really understand why they are keeping him down there i thought maybe the walk rate but i looked at the game log and he has had only 2 games in a row where he walked 7 then the next start walked 4 but other then that he has been pretty consistent.

vCash
    Yeah, only 8 walks in the last five starts... I don't think that's holding him back anymore. Seriously, it only makes sense that he's working on something down there right now. Even the money argument doesn't make sense since he could still be up in Tacoma.

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

vCash
    Joe DeCarlo taking some infield at Safeco today next to Seager. Pretty big dude. Ideal third base build, I'd say.

Shannon Drayer ‏@shannondrayer

Fun watching DeCarlo take bp. First 20 or so up the middle/other way. First ball he pulled went into the visitor's bullpen.
    Last edited by FWBrodie; 06-13-2012 at 09:08 PM.

vCash
    Joe DeCarlo taking some infield at Safeco today next to Seager. Pretty big dude. Ideal third base build, I'd say.

Yea he looks huge for being 18 years old.

Take it for what it's worth but i was listening to the Brock and Salk podcast for today and Shannon didn't say it was going to happen but speculated Hultzen could skip Triple A or have a very short stint and be up to the Majors next week.

I find it kind of far fetched to be honest i could see him getting to Triple A but i doubt they would have him up to the Majors that quickly but that's what she said.

vCash
    I think its speculation because its mid-June... the whole clock on starting your best players. I mean yeah, he could more or less skip AAA, but I find it to be a little unlikely... doesn't seem to be the way this club is run. Florida, sure, they do it all the time, but we don't ever seem to play that game. But hey, on this one I would love to be wrong. Since Erasmo just got called up, I have a feeling Hultzen doesn't make his debut until Vargas or Millwood are gone, or Noesi earns a demotion (not soon after tonight). So probably no Hultzen until mid/late July.

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

vCash
    Why would you guys doubt it? He's ready. He was probably ready in April. Call him up and trade Vargas
    I'm In.

vCash
    Yep. Vargas for Allen Craig. Or Erasmo and One of our mid level specs/AAA guys like Carp, Liddi or VCat.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jej:22522946
    Yep. Vargas for Allen Craig. Or Erasmo and One of our mid level specs/AAA guys like Carp, Liddi or VCat.
    Man, why are you so quick to pull the trigger on dealing Vcat? There's a bit of an age difference, small sample size for Craig and VCat has just as probably better potential. I likw that you want to get a proven (partially) hitter in here but I'm not willing to give up Vinnie for Allen Craig.

I'll post the question for JAC to see what they think over at PI since I have nothing but stats to go off of.
    I'm In.

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast