Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    It is. But if they aren't moved by the deadline, I doubt they get released, either.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Sorry I've been kind of absent lately, been working every night shift at my bar while the other night bar tender is in Peru. I'm updating the front page right now...

So, I think if Figgins and Olivo don't get traded, we keep Olivo and DFA Figgins, not that I want us to keep Olivo. But who knows, maybe we DFA both and put them through waivers (doubt anyone bites though, leading to their releases).

On the prospect front, alongside Miller going to Jackson was Christopher Taylor moving up to Clinton (A).

After looking a little deeper, Jack Marder has been playing 2B at High Desert since Romero went up to AA. Not sure if its a move based on need, or if he just fits there better, but I'm moving him to the 2B list until I hear different. Considering our depth at 2B down on the farm, I like the move (we seem kind of deep at C right now).

I'm adding a bunch of guys from my little watch list... have to run out for a half hour, but they'll be up on there in a bit...

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

vCash
    Interesting about Marder and Taylor. I wonder if they're regretting moving Littlewood.

vCash
    So the guys added to the list are C Christian Carmichael (AZL), SPs Jordan Pries (A), Trevor Miller (A), Robert Shore (A; just now starting games after being used in relief), Charles Kaalekahi (APL), and RPs Kyle Hunter (A), Brandon Plotz (A-), and David Holman (APL).

Now off to work...

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

vCash
    Im trying to figure out when the Ms AZL team has games but havent found jack **** about them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkindrublic03 View Post
    Im trying to figure out when the Ms AZL team has games but havent found jack **** about them.
    http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats...=t_sch&cid=409

vCash
    ^nice. now to figure out where they are playing the games haha

vCash
    ^nice. now to figure out where they are playing the games haha
    They play at the Peoria Sports Complex, where spring training is. My guess is this phone number is for the complex and the AZL team, so you should be able to call it and get whatever info you need: 623-776-4819

http://www.milb.com/index.jsp?sid=l121&mc=info

Looks like its free to go watch games too! "Admission and parking are free".

http://peoriasportscomplex.com/sport....aspx?id=30546

Go see Carmichael, Lopes, DeCarlo, Cohoes, Carroll, Pike... some nice names to go check out in person!
    Last edited by CamraMaan; 07-28-2012 at 08:11 AM.

vCash
    Im gonna go play for the AZL m's

vCash
    shoot id rather watch them then some other minor league team s

vCash
    Any news on Smoak?

vCash
    What is Erasmo Ramirez' status? Read he looked REALLY good in his last start. Healthy enough to replace Milwood?

vCash
    Capps in AAA

vCash
    What is Erasmo Ramirez' status? Read he looked REALLY good in his last start. Healthy enough to replace Milwood?
    They only let him throw 47 pitches in 3 IP, so I have to assume he gets one more start down there first, or a short pitch count start up here if necessary to replace someone. And he pitched on the 25th, so he's due for another start in the next few days, in line with Vargas, but if Millwood is traded he could jump in the rotation just as easily. Unfortunately Hultzen's last start (sat) wasn't very spectacular, so GMZ may not be so quick to pull the trigger and bring him up just yet. It'll be interesting to see if anyone is dealt, who we get in return, and how we choose to replace them. Read we scouted one of the top pitching prospects from St. Louis down in A ball, Tyrell Jenkins, and they could use Vargas... but so far Jenkins has left a little to be desired.
    Last edited by CamraMaan; 07-29-2012 at 07:10 AM.

vCash
    Another bomb for Zunino.

Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast