Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1012
  1. #571
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,575
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Mopp View Post
    i know
    lol, that's my response when I remind myself I should be packing to get moved...

    "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

  2. #572
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    20,855
    vCash
    1500
    moving sucks, i did it again a year ago

  3. #573
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,007
    vCash
    1500
    I'm moving closer to Seattle. I went to an Aquasox game last season and saw Zunino.

    Worst baseball experience ever. So many kids, dogs and obnoxious humans. Every couple pitches for the entire game they had interactive songs (clap and stomp) and it was never calm.

    Baseball is my favorite thing in the world because its such a competitive sport but its also sooooo relaxing. I honestly can't be any happier than being at Safeco field on a warm July evening.

    I'm so excited.

  4. #574
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,997
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    I'm moving closer to Seattle. I went to an Aquasox game last season and saw Zunino.

    Worst baseball experience ever. So many kids, dogs and obnoxious humans. Every couple pitches for the entire game they had interactive songs (clap and stomp) and it was never calm.

    Baseball is my favorite thing in the world because its such a competitive sport but its also sooooo relaxing. I honestly can't be any happier than being at Safeco field on a warm July evening.

    I'm so excited.
    Yea Minor League likes to appeal to the kids for most of there promotions.

  5. #575
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,191
    vCash
    1500
    Uuuuh, did Nick Franklin put on 35 pounds since the end of the season, cause he says he has.

    http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?co...76159&c_id=mlb

    Said he was 160 at the end, but has been on a 6,200 calorie a day diet and is up to 195 now.

  6. #576
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,007
    vCash
    1500
    Damn. That's quite a bit. He's actually gonna be built like a man now.

  7. #577
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Auburn/B'ham, WA
    Posts
    14,049
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah I heard he gained something like 25-35.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs



  8. #578
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    12,497
    vCash
    1500
    Thing is he is still only like 205

    But that is a lot at one time. Maybe they are moving him off short and want him to have some more pop?
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  9. #579
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    31,007
    vCash
    1500
    I'd think they'd have moved him by now if that was the plan. LF?
    I'm In.



  10. #580
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    12,497
    vCash
    1500
    That's kind of what I was thinking. I don't know, they usually like to keep guys at SS as long as possible to preserve their value.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  11. #581
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,191
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    Thing is he is still only like 205

    But that is a lot at one time. Maybe they are moving him off short and want him to have some more pop?
    195

  12. #582
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    12,497
    vCash
    1500
    He was listed at 180 before. 25 pounds would be 205, 35 would be 215.

    Either that or he was 160 pounds before, which I doubt.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  13. #583
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    12,497
    vCash
    1500
    And even if you were right (which I dont think you are), its only 10 pounds, not really a big deal. Id call that nitpicking.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


  14. #584
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,191
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jej View Post
    He was listed at 180 before. 25 pounds would be 205, 35 would be 215.

    Either that or he was 160 pounds before, which I doubt.


    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Uuuuh, did Nick Franklin put on 35 pounds since the end of the season, cause he says he has.

    http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?co...76159&c_id=mlb

    Said he was 160 at the end, but has been on a 6,200 calorie a day diet and is up to 195 now.

  15. #585
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bothell
    Posts
    12,497
    vCash
    1500
    Well then he is listed at 20 pounds heavier than he is. I dont think he was 160, he wasnt THAT skinny
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.


Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •