Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Is that seriously your come back. A couple analysts (who you fail to name) said he could be the best defensive player.

This statement just compounds your status of stupidity
    Ouch...some deep seeded love in that one.

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

vCash
    Is that seriously your come back. A couple analysts (who you fail to name) said he could be the best defensive player.

Bruce Irvin is the best player in this years draft picked at #15 overall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Is this being restricted only to edge rushers?

If not, I'll go with Fletcher Cox. I thought he was the best pass rusher in the draft. With Trent Cole, Jason Babin, and Cullen Jenkins also on that DL he should get a lot of 1 on 1 looks on the interior.

If it is just edge rushers I think Nick Perry is the logical choice. He could have 8 sacks in two games if he can get himself matched up on J'Suckass.
    That's what I was going to with.

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NE Sportsfan View Post
    Jones is going to be a beast. A couple analysts who know far more than any of you said he could be the best defensive player to come out of the draft.
    Your former head coach and your current Head Coach's Mentor thinks he's the #9 best DE.

ďNinety percent Iíll spend on good times, women, and Irish whiskey. The other ten percent Iíll probably waste.Ē
    - Tug McGraw, on his plans for his $75,000 salary

vCash
    Terrell Suggs had 24 sacks his draft year. When he was 20 years old. Most these guys didn't get 24 in their career (maybe Coples), and most are a couple years older than Suggs was coming out. Bit of a sobering stat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    Your former head coach and your current Head Coach's Mentor thinks he's the #9 best DE.
    This is the same guy who was the VP for the Dolphins and help create the mess they are now though. I'd take BB's GM skills over Parcells any day of the week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Terrell Suggs had 24 sacks his draft year. When he was 20 years old. Most these guys didn't get 24 in their career (maybe Coples), and most are a couple years older than Suggs was coming out. Bit of a sobering stat.
    24 total

our future

vCash

yeah could be *******, as in none of these guys have played a single down in the nfl. Mayock and Lombardi both praised jones. McClellin was a 2nd round grade...good job on that one LOL.

vCash
    yeah could be *******, as in none of these guys have played a single down in the nfl. Mayock and Lombardi both praised jones. McClellin was a 2nd round grade...good job on that one LOL.
    2nd round grade by who? You? Mel Kiper? Walterfootball.com? Who gives a crap what they think. Like you or I have any idea how NFL teams had him graded.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash

Which Pass Rusher from the 2012 Draft will have the Best Rookie Season?

How many players in the draft didn't they praise?? You're ridiculous.. Did anyone say anything about McClellin?? Oh, no you just figure I was all praising him and that pick without actually reading...

Good luck with that bust dude, you're the joke of psd

our future

vCash
    Yeah because draft grades define a career.

Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

vCash
    How many players in the draft didn't they praise?? You're ridiculous.. Did anyone say anything about McClellin?? Oh, no you just figure I was all praising him and that pick without actually reading...

Good luck with that bust dude, you're the joke of psd
    But saying McClellin could be the best pass rusher is stupid, oh okay I gotcha . You used the word could oh god!

Jones > McClellin, no one talked about him being the best defensive player in the draft. Go cry about it.

vCash
    Looks like you need a hug. Did you not get enough love as a child? You are always angry.

2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Yeah because draft grades define a career.

Go ahead and Cry about it Norm. Jones will be in the pro bowl. There is not even a single player on your trashy Packer team thats not out classed and out played by a Pat at the same position. How dare you question a New Englander.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast