Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    vCash
    My Jets look awful, but Coples has looked good leading all rookies with 3 sacks so far.

vCash
    I don't wanna be that guy that bumps thread, but Chandler Jones has been the best so far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    I don't wanna be that guy that bumps thread, but Chandler Jones has been the best so far.
    He's really been spectacular. I didn't expect him to be this good this soon. The thing I liked about him was that I always felt he was a true 3 down player down the line, but he's been one right from the start.

I don't know enough about the others to say if he's been the best rookie, but if any are better than that means they'd have to have been really awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Mclellan has been good but Jones is simply at a whole other level. I honestly wasn't a big fan of him coming out; couldn't have been more wrong.

vCash
    Bruce Irvin was completely invisible week one, but actually showed up pretty well week 2. We will see how he does this Monday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Bruce Irvin was completely invisible week one, but actually showed up pretty well week 2. We will see how he does this Monday.
    Irvin could have a big coming out party tonight with the way Rodgers has been holding onto the ball.

vCash
    Branch has started very slowly. Hasn't been a huge factor in the pass rush for the Jags, and is easily pushed outside to open gaps for running plays. But the defensive line as a group haven't done much.

vCash
    He's got a few pressures yesterday and got a hand on the qb twice, just couldn't bring him down unfortunately. I see some bright spots, a rookie DE rarely does great though outside of a few guys. Branch also plays most snaps from what i've seen because we have 3 backup DE's out so him and Mincey don't get much rest.

vCash

Which Pass Rusher from the 2012 Draft will have the Best Rookie Season?

Rank em'

our future

vCash
    Jones didn't really impress me last night until the end. He played pretty much every snap until they gave him like the 1st half of a late BAL drive off. Then he came back in and beasted. That was encouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DRS172 View Post
    Irvin could have a big coming out party tonight with the way Rodgers has been holding onto the ball.
    Boy did he. They started double teaming him regularly after the first sack.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Boy did he. They started double teaming him regularly after the first sack.
    That was an easy one to predict. Rodgers has been sacked 3+ times in 8 of his last 9 games. Scary thing is GB has to play Houston in a few weeks. Their front 7 is going to feast on him all night long if he continues to play like this.

vCash
    Bruce with 4.5 and a FF so far

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112