Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    I agree. It feels like 01 all over again. I feel like the refs did not help to fan the flames either. The calls where inconsistent all night. The Kings did outplay us but that doesn't always equate to points on the score board. We outplayed the Rangers the first 3 games of the ECF yet still came away down 2-1.

That being said I still am very proud of this team. A year and a half ago we where one of the worst teams in hockey. We werent supposed to beat the Flyers, or Rangers yet we did.

vCash
    I guess I am trolling and might be banned, but frankly the Devils got the majority of the calls for the entire series including when LA was up 3-0. The PP wasn't even close to even, which usually it is...

Finally in game 6, they started calling penalties on NJ and LA got away with a few. The hit on Scuderi was a 5 minute major. Easy to call. I didn't expect LA to score 3 goals on that PP, but in the end LA only needed 2 of the 6 they did get.

I'm sure overall for the series, the Devils got more calls/PP's. But NJ scored 8 goals in 6 games, while LA scored 16 goals. The better team won.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Haha you don't a clue on what you're talking about....

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    I guess I am trolling and might be banned, but frankly the Devils got the majority of the calls for the entire series including when LA was up 3-0. The PP wasn't even close to even, which usually it is...

Finally in game 6, they started calling penalties on NJ and LA got away with a few. The hit on Scuderi was a 5 minute major. Easy to call. I didn't expect LA to score 3 goals on that PP, but in the end LA only needed 2 of the 6 they did get.

I'm sure overall for the series, the Devils got more calls/PP's. But NJ scored 8 goals in 6 games, while LA scored 16 goals. The better team won.

just take the win and enjoy it. no need to come into our forum and start something.
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    well good for the kings. always next year devils
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I'm still sour but yeah next year!

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Congrats on a great season. Like Thumper said, the Devils weren't expected to do anything and they went all the way to game 6 and turned it into a good series after being down 3-0. Very class act on Broudour during the handshakes talking to Quick, good for him. I hope he returns and I hope you guys re sign Parise. If so, with a healthy Kovalchuk, you guys could be right back again next year. Good luck guys.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456