No this isn't a troll thread.
I made an account because there's just too many Miami fans driveling utter nonsense.
Listen, you heard it from me first. Boston will sweep Miami.
- During the regular season, Boston beat Miami 3-1. In the only game Miami won, Boston didn't have their scoring leader. Miami had their big three in all four games, except for the final game, when neither team played their starters.
- Bosh is hurt. Even if Bosh wasn't hurt, KG is arguably the worst match up for him in the league. He never does well against KG.
- Lebron and Dwade will have to score 30+ points each in every game to have a chance, which I just can't see happening against Boston's defense. Lebron will get his, but I doubt Wade will consistently score 30+.
- Although Boston's bench isn't anything special, Miami's bench is just abysmal.
- Overall, Miami just doesn't match up well against Boston. No answer for Rondo or KG.
The only thing Miami has going in their favor is Avery Bradley being out. He did a great job on Dwade during the regular season, and Boston will miss him.
Now, you can say that Allen isn't 100%, and Pierce's knee is bothering him. However, Dwade isn't exactly 100% neither, and he is their second, and only other scoring option after Lebron at this point. So I say things are relatively balanced.
You heard it from me first, Boston will sweep Miami.