Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Will Kevin Durant have a better career than Dwyane Wade?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kevin Durant will have the better career

    98 79.67%
  • Dwyane Wade will have the better career

    25 20.33%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 123
  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    1,213
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MTL_123 View Post
    If both of them right now retired(like today) who would u say had a better career? Wade or Durant
    durant easily, and it wouldnt even be close if you ask who is the better player, but that is not the question.(you'd even have to admit who the better player is). What else can you win if you're durant? besides a mvp and a ring.
    GIFSoup

    My wonderful wife showing her skills

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    7,740
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyHillSwag View Post
    durant easily, and it wouldnt even be close if you ask who is the better player, but that is not the question.(you'd even have to admit who the better player is). What else can you win if you're durant? besides a mvp and a ring.
    wow

  3. #63
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,894
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MTL_123 View Post
    how was wade robin the guy almost avg 35pts in the finals. Plus if u use that argument i can say the same thing about kobe shaq won 3 finals mvp(batman) and until kobe had another all star he couldnt do anything. missed the playoffs, then knocked out 2 times in a row in the first round then gasol came and he went to the finals so would that make gasol batman cuz he couldnt do it without gasol. no.
    Kobe was still the Number 1 option with Gasol, what has Wade done as a number 1 option? Nada, unless you count recruiting Lebron and Bosh

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    La Habra, CA
    Posts
    15,595
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by MTL_123 View Post
    wow
    He's right.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    36,199
    vCash
    1255
    yes...pretty easily imo.


  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,123
    vCash
    1500
    he very well could. Right now, Wade is gonna go down as a top 30 player ever, and if he can have success until he retires were talking about top 20 ever. Durant baring injury could end up being up 15-20 as well. He is truly a special player and is the leader of the brightest team of the West.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    1,213
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    he very well could. Right now, Wade is gonna go down as a top 30 player ever, and if he can have success until he retires were talking about top 20 ever. Durant baring injury could end up being up 15-20 as well. He is truly a special player and is the leader of the brightest team of the West.
    GIFSoup

    My wonderful wife showing her skills

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,771
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix3132 View Post
    So your point is that if someone scored more points per game years ago (i.e. kobe) but durant scored the most points "this year" (i.e. durant) then the person who scored the most points this year wins the scoring champion?

    Fascinating, always wondered why wilt wasn't still winning
    thats what you deduced from my post?

    what im saying is, scoring champion titles only mean you outscored everyone else THAT year. and its unwise to point to winning 3 straight scoring titles as proof he's better when you can have 3 amazing scoring years, and only get 1 trophy from it, and another guy can have some very good, but nothing-to-go-crazy-about years, and get 3.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,771
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    Kobe was still the Number 1 option with Gasol, what has Wade done as a number 1 option? Nada, unless you count recruiting Lebron and Bosh
    win a ring

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    12,374
    vCash
    1500
    Wade is better, But Durant is the future.


    Your Moms Best Friend.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,123
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyHillSwag View Post
    haha just cuz he wasnt won any mvp's doesnt mean he is among the greatest of the league. Yes, Wade could go down top 20 ever. for a career he averages 25.2/6.2/5.0 with 1.8 steals, and 1.0 blocks. He is a guard and for a career averages 1 block a game. Yea, he has Lebron on his team, but Pippen had Jordan and he is regarded as top 20. Right now, I think Wade is around 30 all time, and if Miami wins a few rings, and Wade is still the #2 on all those teams, it isnt crazy to think that Wade could be top 20. Hell he already has the greatest finals performance ever....

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,584
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyHillSwag View Post
    lol durant doesnt need anything else for the rest of his career, he's already proven to be better than wade has ever been. I dont think yall know durant is easily gonna be a top 20 player of all time when he's done. Dude is amazing.
    have you just recently started watching the NBA? Wade's 2009 season easily tops any Durant's season. That year Wade averaged as many points as Durant did in his best scoring season (in less minutes) while putting up 7.5 assists, 5 rebs, 2.2 steals and 1.3 blocks per game and playing all-nba defense. i wouldn't even bother mentioning the 2006 season when Wade single handedly won the finals since your memory is too short.

    it's arguable that Durant is the better player right now (due to Wade taken the backseat to Lebron and frankly he has lost half a step) or he would have a better career, but saying he's better than Wade has ever been is plain ignorant

    p/s: are you longhornfan's other account?

  13. #73
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,894
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MTL_123 View Post
    durant has had a better team then wade longer yet he still hasnt won a ring. it makes no sense if u say Durant SO FAR has a better career the wade even tho durant hasnt done anything.
    How has Duant had a better team for longer? The 4 best players on the Thunder are all under 24 years of age, they aren't supposed to be this good yet. By the end of his career in possibly 10-13 more years KD can be a top 10 best ever. Wade was 23 when he won his only championship and KD could go through him for his at the same age.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    1,213
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DQL View Post
    have you just recently started watching the NBA? Wade's 2009 season easily tops any Durant's season. That year Wade averaged as many points as Durant did in his best scoring season (in less minutes) while putting up 7.5 assists, 5 rebs, 2.2 steals and 1.3 blocks per game and playing all-nba defense. i wouldn't even bother mentioning the 2006 season when Wade single handedly won the finals since your memory is too short.

    it's arguable that Durant is the better player right now (due to Wade taken the backseat to Lebron and frankly he has lost half a step) or he would have a better career, but saying he's better than Wade has ever been is plain ignorant

    p/s: are you longhornfan's other account?


    yea a duncan fan just started recently watching the nba. Durant is a straight up dog on the court wade is not even close to him. Oh and my memory is perfectly clear on how dallas got robbed by the heat's trio(refs). no im not lonhornfan the only thing we have in common is we both think wade is overrated.
    GIFSoup

    My wonderful wife showing her skills

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,355
    vCash
    1500
    durantula! dude is just amazing to watch..lethal..but Wade is nice too, I would have to go with Durant..he's also more clutch right now

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •