Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will Kevin Durant have a better career than Dwyane Wade?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kevin Durant will have the better career

98 79.67%
  • Dwyane Wade will have the better career

25 20.33%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatcheck View Post
    scoring champion, like rookie of the year is just based on how well you did that year.

e.g. Kobe has scored 30+ ppg in 3 years and has 2 scoring titles, durant has 3 titles and has scored more that 30ppg 1 time.
    Last time I looked a career in the NBA is a bunch of seasons put together and Kobe has also been in the league 11 years more then Durant. Do you not think KD will average over 30 ppg twice more in 11 years?

vCash
    depends on the amount of rings durant can get. Right now Wade as a better career he has a ring and a finals mvp

vCash
    the day durant wins nba finals mvp...then he'll be better than wade....but in the mean time...no

vCash
    i hate the scoring tittle argument because there is like 10-12 players that can win it if they wanted to

Kobe
    D-12
    Lebron
    Melo
    Love
    Westbrook
    Durant
    Rose
    Wade
    this is just off the top of my head

vCash
    lol durant doesnt need anything else for the rest of his career, he's already proven to be better than wade has ever been. I dont think yall know durant is easily gonna be a top 20 player of all time when he's done. Dude is amazing.
    GIFSoup

My wonderful wife showing her skills

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyHillSwag View Post
    lol durant doesnt need anything else for the rest of his career, he's already proven to be better than wade has ever been. I dont think yall know durant is easily gonna be a top 20 player of all time when he's done. Dude is amazing.
    wat has durant done wat rookie of the year and a couple of scoring tittle is better then a ring

vCash
    You can't have a better career without a championship (when comparing elite players i.e. AMO did not have a better career).

Assuming Durant wins one, it is a runaway from this vantage point. KD has made great use of his physical attributes and his ability to shoot over defenders with ease. Not to mention his unselfishness and clutchness. It's hard not to like his personality and his game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MTL_123 View Post
    wat has durant done wat rookie of the year and a couple of scoring tittle is better then a ring
    Would Wade have a ring if Shaq hadn't wanted out of LA? I understand he had a great series and won the MVP but he was still Robin to Shaqs Batman.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LJEATON26 View Post
    Would Wade have a ring if Shaq hadn't wanted out of LA? I understand he had a great series and won the MVP but he was still Robin to Shaqs Batman.
    how was wade robin the guy almost avg 35pts in the finals. Plus if u use that argument i can say the same thing about kobe shaq won 3 finals mvp(batman) and until kobe had another all star he couldnt do anything. missed the playoffs, then knocked out 2 times in a row in the first round then gasol came and he went to the finals so would that make gasol batman cuz he couldnt do it without gasol. no.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MTL_123 View Post
    yes because you cant win rings by yourself. Wade had a great team around him. When will people stop trying to give credit to one player?
    GIFSoup

My wonderful wife showing her skills

vCash
    yes because you cant win rings by yourself. Wade had a great team around him. When will people stop trying to give credit to one player?
    durant has had a better team then wade longer yet he still hasnt won a ring. it makes no sense if u say Durant SO FAR has a better career the wade even tho durant hasnt done anything.

vCash
    Wade won the MVP for the finals in what many call the best individual performance in finals history, but yeah, Shaq won the ring. When Wade had an awful team, he'd get us to the playoffs. When Wade tore up his shoulder the year after and Shaq had no Wade, what happened? He cried, we ended up with the worst record in the league, and then Shaq got traded.

Durant is the man, he could very well have a better career than Wade. But to anyone saying Durant has a better career already is obviously absolutely clueless or unbelievably biased and hates Miami. OKC have the chance to be the next SAS or LAL in the west with Harden, Durant, Westbrook, Ibaka. I mean, what if MIA beats OKC in the finals this year? What if OKC beats Miami? Huge swings and improvements to each players resumes. Also Wade has a scoring title of his own. Too much can be decided in the next few years, and they can get in each others way. But overall, Durant and OKC have a chance to be very special barring injuries or something crazy happening. But Durant has and seems like will always have, other than his rookie season, a far better team than Wade played with for much of his career.

vCash
    If both of them right now retired(like today) who would u say had a better career? Wade or Durant

vCash
    If Wade wins another ring this year (but no Finals MVP) then it puts Durant a step back. Durant may end up with more accolades (scoring titles, MVP's, all-nba first team selections) but as of now, Wade is better.

vCash
    Not true at all. Wade was the Finals MVP- he was the best player so how was he Robin to Shaq's Batman. Wade may not have won the ring without Shaq but every player needs help.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast