Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will Kevin Durant have a better career than Dwyane Wade?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kevin Durant will have the better career

98 79.67%
  • Dwyane Wade will have the better career

25 20.33%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    easily Durant. not only his play, but his class and sportsmanship. u wont see Durant doin the bitter things Wade does. i.e. Kobes nose, running over collison from behind, floppin like a fish, etc.

vCash
    wade without a doubt, you forget besides the fact wade already has 1 championship he's going to win an additional not 1, not 2, not 3 and so on championships according to lebron. Fact, wade's second year in the league he reached the ECF and lost to the pistons with a 3-2 lead over them due to his back injury. Fact, Wade won a championship his third year in the league. Fact KD has more than 3 years in the league already with no championship with an all around good team from their starting 5 to their bench. Compare career wise to how many years KD has in the league with the same amount of years within the beginning of wade's career and wade surpasses KD.

Side note, for someone as tall as KD with freakishly longer arms than his own legs wade gets more blocks than KD does that says a lot about KD's defense for those of you defending the guy
    [SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    Yes Durant's prime is already better than Wade's and Durant has so much more room to grow. The only caveat is if Wade and LeBron keep Durant from winning any championships...
    no. Wade in 2006 or 2009 was better than Durant ever was. Durant never put up PER higher than 26.2. Wade did it 5 times!!

Let's not forget how ridiculously good Wade had been before Lebron arrived and took the reign

vCash
    If Durant wins a championnship this year he would have a better carrer overall in jus a short period of time compared to Wade in his 9th year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeCounty View Post
    wade without a doubt, you forget besides the fact wade already has 1 championship he's going to win an additional not 1, not 2, not 3 and so on championships according to lebron. Fact, wade's second year in the league he reached the ECF and lost to the pistons with a 3-2 lead over them due to his back injury. Fact, Wade won a championship his third year in the league. Fact KD has more than 3 years in the league already with no championship with an all around good team from their starting 5 to their bench. Compare career wise to how many years KD has in the league with the same amount of years within the beginning of wade's career and wade surpasses KD.

Side note, for someone as tall as KD with freakishly longer arms than his own legs wade gets more blocks than KD does that says a lot about KD's defense for those of you defending the guy
    No, it doesn't.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    If KD wins the championship this year, he already has a better career than DWade.

vCash
    he already has a better career than wade, and it's not close
    GIFSoup

My wonderful wife showing her skills

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyHillSwag View Post
    he already has a better career than wade, and it's not close
    Oh yeah, he has 3 scoring titles and.....nothing else. Call me when he wins a championship. It might be this year, but he hasn't had a better career than Wade lol. King of the Hill is also a terrible show, glad it got cancelled.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    i know you guys love durant and hate everything miami since these guys joined up. but i wonder how the response would have been before miami got the BIG 3.

Also Wade career is no where done, he is only 30..
    So its hard to tell if the bar isnt done being raised, ie most judge players by the number of rings one of the many reasons guys hate on lebron right?

so based off that perception isnt wade already better than him?
    talent level surrounding is also key, lets see durant with teams that wade had ie 2007,08,09.

where he is the only star and there isnt anyone else there.....

people can say what they want about westbrooke but he indeed makes durant better imagine him with someone like smush parker, or the other pg's wade has had in the past.

i think durant is a good player but this question has so many other factors that go beyond the actual question that is being asked.

WE ARE AT WAR!!!!

vCash
    He will have a longer career.. Not necessarily better.

vCash
    as much as i hate the heat more than any other nba team i will say d wade is the man... BUT i do however think durant will end up the better player

Thanks 2 knicksr4real for holdn nycsports down with the hottest sig on psd!!!

vCash
    Not yet

Wade's been a better all around player. To say Kd's already better than wade was at the peak of his prime is absurdly false. Being in the running for MVP means the press like what youve done, and as we've seen with the Chandler DPOY, that doesnt mean anything.

I still think durant is too long and skilled to not eventually surpass wade peak, but not yet.

vCash
    great question. Due to key injuries, Kevin will probably have a longer career but Wade will go down as the better player. If Kev is in his prime now we are looking at a hall of fame scorer, good rebounder, average defender, clutch player. Wade in his prime was a great scorer, good playmaker, great defender, good rebounder, clutch player. Wade's career will show he is just an overall, all around better player/winner.

vCash
    easily Durant. not only his play, but his class and sportsmanship. u wont see Durant doin the bitter things Wade does. i.e. Kobes nose, running over collison from behind, floppin like a fish, etc.
    ur not even answering the question

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    Oh yeah, he has 3 scoring titles and.....nothing else. Call me when he wins a championship. It might be this year, but he hasn't had a better career than Wade lol. King of the Hill is also a terrible show, glad it got cancelled.
    How dare you disgrace king of the hill the best show ever? anyway, why are rings the holy grail? you telling me lebron, barkley, or iverson doesnt have a better career than wade, **** outta here. It takes a Great team to win a ring. It is pretty obvious to see that durant basically has a better career than wade and if you need a ring to solidify that argument, he'll have one for sure in the next 3 years(not this year, duncan gonna spank that ***)
    GIFSoup

My wonderful wife showing her skills

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast