Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patriots OTA's

vCash
    I am very excited to see how the LB situation shakes out. Im very interested to see if they can reach their potential.

Spikes Mayo and Hightower have high potential... Fletcher and Ninkovich certainly contributed last year and made their presence felt... Cunningham and Carpenter have potential but could be on the way out... Who knows what BB is going to do with Scott Fanene and Jones.

vCash
    Fanene is strictly a DL

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    My sentiments on the outlook for this season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arZdeg_fL-I

vCash
    I posted this in the off season news thread, but I thought it would be more fitting here.

Markell Carter has been cut, according to multiple sources. On that note, Andre Carter has been seen around Gillette recently, so he might be coming back.

On my phone so no links now but I'll post them later.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2012

vCash
    BB: Jermaine Cunningham "has had a great offseason...he looks good"
    -Shalise Manza-Young

This is great to hear, maybe he will be able to provide some good playing time this year.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2012

vCash
    Be nice to get some production from our 2nd rounders.
    Returning A Punt Near You

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agar81 View Post
    -Shalise Manza-Young

This is great to hear, maybe he will be able to provide some good playing time this year.
    http://www.csnne.com/football-new-en...80&feedID=4023

Follow up to that, according to the Dragon Tom E.

vCash
    I'm intrigued to see what Addai has left in the tank as far as production for this team. I know his leadership will help out the young guns at the position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantownsboss View Post
    I'm intrigued to see what Addai has left in the tank as far as production for this team. I know his leadership will help out the young guns at the position.
    His roster spot kind of depends on the progression of Vereen and Ridley in pass protection and in receiving out of the backfield. If one of those guys is ready to go in both of those aspects, then I have a hard time believing Addai will make the team. I really like the pickup because it gives us options if the young guys aren't ready to take on the role that Faulk left behind.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12