Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Stafford or Cutler?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stafford

    39 54.17%
  • Cutler

    33 45.83%
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 310
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,463
    vCash
    1500
    So Jason Smith is right and everyone else in the world is wrong. Got it.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Grand Rapids Michigan
    Posts
    3,978
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    So Jason Smith is right and everyone else in the world is wrong. Got it.
    I didn't realize you knew everyone else in the world? But yes he's more qualified than you.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,463
    vCash
    1500
    So he's more qualified so he's right and I'm wrong?

    Because I'd love to pull some Jason Smith football quotes out for you. I love listening to his radio program late at night but he's a nutjob when it comes to rankings and predictions.

    Do you agree where he put Stafford then? He's the #9 QB? Cam is better?

    You think this list is crap and you know it.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,386
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    He put Aaron Rodgers 5 and you are going to complain about Stafford.

    LOLOLOLOL

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL


    LOLIONS FANS

    If you don't even think Rodgers is a top 5 player in the NFL you are wrong. Now a top 5 QB.

    Troll harder Thunder, troll harder.
    Your too easy to play...

    Take your complaints up with the NFL analysis: Jason Smith who created it.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...ding-into-2012

    I figure someone qualified to be write and be an analysis for NFL.com is more qualified than some attempting to live out his dreams in a sports forum....

    Until the next arguement Fargo!
    These writers get paid to have people read thier babel. This guy does not think Eli is number 1 that's ridiculous and he would have to be a moron to think that. He writes it for shock value just like 90 percent of reporters and writers do.



    our future

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Grand Rapids Michigan
    Posts
    3,978
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    So he's more qualified so he's right and I'm wrong?

    Because I'd love to pull some Jason Smith football quotes out for you. I love listening to his radio program late at night but he's a nutjob when it comes to rankings and predictions.

    Do you agree where he put Stafford then? He's the #9 QB? Cam is better?

    You think this list is crap and you know it.
    The subject was Cutler being between 10 and 15. I'm not saying Cutler is a bad Qb, there just happens to be several that are better.... Including Stafford.
    Last edited by Thunder; 06-28-2012 at 10:25 AM.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Grand Rapids Michigan
    Posts
    3,978
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    These writers get paid to have people read thier babel. This guy does not think Eli is number 1 that's ridiculous and he would have to be a moron to think that. He writes it for shock value just like 90 percent of reporters and writers do.
    90% ! I'm sure you have proof to the above statement.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,386
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    These writers get paid to have people read thier babel. This guy does not think Eli is number 1 that's ridiculous and he would have to be a moron to think that. He writes it for shock value just like 90 percent of reporters and writers do.
    90% ! I'm sure you have proof to the above statement.
    It's common knowledge. I'm sorry you don't understand that. But if you think Eli is number 1, you probably don't get much



    our future

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11,430
    vCash
    500
    So...what is everyone talking about in here?

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Grand Rapids Michigan
    Posts
    3,978
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    It's common knowledge. I'm sorry you don't understand that. But if you think Eli is number 1, you probably don't get much
    I never said I thought Eli was #1. In fact Eli would probably be around the #4 spot right behind Brady.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,386
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    It's common knowledge. I'm sorry you don't understand that. But if you think Eli is number 1, you probably don't get much
    I never said I thought Eli was #1. In fact Eli would probably be around the #4 spot right behind Brady.
    So Eli is now better than Peyton?



    our future

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,122
    vCash
    1500
    Eli is the best of all time fools. Anyone who says otherwise is just a Giant's hater. Clutchest player in history
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    51,920
    vCash
    1450
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Praying to God doesn't change the fact that the Bear homers where out in full force. Roy signed with the Bears sometime around July 29, 2011. Go spend an afternoon and go through the threads. It's too bad that PSD doesn't have a criteria search, you could then search under "delusional", I'm sure the proof would pop right up!
    I personally think you are not only exaggerating but, doing so to strengthen a already weak argument.

    It is fun though just randomly making **** up.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,463
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I never said I thought Eli was #1. In fact Eli would probably be around the #4 spot right behind Brady.
    You actually did. You pretended that was your actual QB list. At the time, you said "Eli is #1"

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11,430
    vCash
    500
    Thunder I saw you litter last week!

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,173
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I never said I thought Eli was #1. In fact Eli would probably be around the #4 spot right behind Brady.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Why do I get the impression that no matter what list or comment I make, you'll follow it up with an attempt to "totally destroy" it?


    Here it is:

    1. Eli Manning
    2.Tom Brady
    3.Ben Roethlisberger
    4.Drew Brees
    5.Aaron Rodgers
    6.Peyton Manning
    7.Cam Newton
    8.Philip Rivers
    9.Matt Ryan
    10. Michael Vick
    11. Matt Stafford
    12. Joe Flacco
    13. Tony Romo
    14. Jay Cutler
    15. Matt Schaub

    Destroy away...


    I used to question your intelligence as a poster. Now I question your sanity

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •