Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cowboys

The Cowboys

They're 3-4 but have a load of talent on offense.

Do you guys see these guys as a playoff team and furthermore, a contender this season?
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

They need to go 7-2 for 10 wins.

They just make too many mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Mago50 View Post
    They're 3-4 but have a load of talent on offense.

Do you guys see these guys as a playoff team and furthermore, a contender this season?
    Do they? They have several elite, top level players, but overall their talent after them is not very good.

Romo
    Austin
    Murray
    Witten
    Ratliff
    Ware
    Lee
    Carr
    Claiborne
    Dez (if you really want to say he's talented, which I don't).

That's 10 players. How many players after that are even worth a damn on their team?

They actually have a very scary defense even without Sean Lee.

Their offense is also much better than they have shown thus far.

If they can find a way to make the playoffs, then they can be dangerous.

But, as someone else mentioned, they would have to got 7-2 from here on out just to win 10 games.

I don't think they have the discipline, coaching, nor the leadership to pull that off.

So, no...they are not a threat.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Personally speaking, it's time for Jason Garrett (sp) to go... This team underachieves to much. Dez Bryant makes more mistakes that are costly than plays to help them win.

There is no reason this team shouldn't be 5-2 right now.
    No ideas for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do they? They have several elite, top level players, but overall their talent after them is not very good.

Romo
    Austin
    Murray
    Witten
    Ratliff
    Ware
    Lee
    Carr
    Claiborne

That's 10 players. How many players after that are even worth a damn on their team?
    This. And in all honesty, Murray has been pretty garbage overall. He has looked great in bursts but he (1) is incredibly inconsistent and (2) made of glass.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

Romo
    Austin
    Murray
    Witten
    Ratliff
    Ware
    Lee
    Carr
    Claiborne

The thing is, they have top level talent at important positions.

They have a good defense from what I've seen and while Romo does make mistakes, they do have an elite offensive core of players available to them. Do you guys think it'll take 10 wins to get in though?
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

As a fan my first inclination is Hell no they have no chance of getting into the playoffs. But the Cowboys CAN beat anyone in the league. The problem is they can be beaten by anyone in the league also. They've got too much talent on the roster for me to count them out, but it's not looking good. This team is Consistently Inconsistent if that makes any sense. I think if you replace Romo with Orton we'd get a lot more stability. We've still got 9 games to go and 7-2 is certainly possible, though I think this teams mental ability, coaching, and Quarterback play will make that mark very hard to get to.
    Check Us out at http://profbdaily.com
    "We analyze what you see on Sundays"

Quote Originally Posted by Il Mago50 View Post
    The thing is, they have top level talent at important positions.

They have a good defense from what I've seen and while Romo does make mistakes, they do have an elite offensive core of players available to them. Do you guys think it'll take 10 wins to get in though?
    You make a solid point. People are assuming it'll take 9 wins to get to the playoffs, but I'm not so sure of that. Teams schedules are about to ramp up, and after Atlanta, Dallas schedule is favorable. 9-7 possibly gets you in. But again, I don't Dallas is going 6-3 or 7-2 with Tony Romo under center. He's been awful this season, and I'm not understanding why Dallas hasn't moved on to possibly save their season.
    Check Us out at http://profbdaily.com
    "We analyze what you see on Sundays"

they suck it shows and it all starts with the coach
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

As an eagles fan i was praying for a Cowboys win yesterday. They scare me far less than the Giants do.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

They're good enough to go to the playoffs, problem is is that they're coaching and silly mistakes are bad enough for them to miss the playoffs.

"I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFuffcVDKKg
    lol

They beat Atlanta next week and get back in the playoff race

Orton is not the answer. Tony makes mistakes, but who doesn't. He also pulls off some incredible plays. However, a change a head coach is a necessity at this point. Garrett has shown multiple times this year that he is not capable of making the crucial calls when it counts most. No need to be PC in football guys.. you either cut the mustard or you don't.

Time for a new regime change in Dallas. If they don't I SWEAR I will not buy the Sunday ticket next year. It's a waste of my Sundays to watch incompetent play calling like this.
    Last edited by Slowdeth; 10-29-2012 at 04:04 PM.

They seem like a .500 team to me

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast