Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 441
  1. #286
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,370
    vCash
    1500
    Hell yea BOBBYHILLSWAG, nice cosign

    im throwing out quotes from others, you know those who are actually there in the NBA working for yrs like CHRONZ told me in a earlier post


    The world is filled with Kings and Queens
    Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

    It's Heaven and Hell.

  2. #287
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,370
    vCash
    1500
    yo BOBBYHILLSWAG i told you he'll copy and paste your **** and reply with a 4 word note

    LLEMON quote - ''3RD will be quoting you next'' - well it was 6 word reply this time around so he freelancin off his hollywood script ..wat a great talented actor

    __________________
    The world is filled with Kings and Queens
    Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

    It's Heaven and Hell.

  3. #288
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RDASYSTEM View Post
    yo BOBBYHILLSWAG i told you he'll copy and paste your **** and reply with a 4 word note

    LLEMON quote - ''3RD will be quoting you next'' - well it was 6 word reply this time around so he freelancin off his hollywood script ..wat a great talented actor

    __________________
    The world is filled with Kings and Queens
    Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

    It's Heaven and Hell.
    You are spouting enough ******** for 5 posters.

    I'll just post what's needed, and you provide the ********.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  4. #289
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,370
    vCash
    1500
    LLEMON the topic is not ''THE TOP ATHLETES WHO ARE FULL OF **** OFFCOURT''

    but good try tho

    Wats the diff. between being forced out and walking away? WILT could have 'walked away' cause he was forced out, you ever thought of that genuis LLEMON? we dont know wat happened behind the scene,but i know for a fact AI got forced out because he didnt slow down almost a 27ppg after completing 12yrs..amazing

    __________________
    The world is filled with Kings and Queens
    Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

    It's Heaven and Hell.
    Last edited by 3RDASYSTEM; 05-30-2012 at 02:03 PM.

  5. #290
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,370
    vCash
    1500
    Posting wats needed has to acquire more than 5words to be taken serious

    im sure if the serious fan of sports read my posts and your posts they will have to feel somewat like BOBBYHILLSWAG, matter of fact i advise them not to read my personal typing and just follow the quotes i post from those that are 'behind the scenes'

    was this short enough for you?

    __________________
    The world is filled with Kings and Queens
    Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

    It's Heaven and Hell.
    Last edited by 3RDASYSTEM; 05-30-2012 at 02:02 PM.

  6. #291
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RDASYSTEM View Post
    LLEMON the topic is not ''THE TOP ATHLETES WHO ARE FULL OF **** OFFCOURT''

    but good try tho
    This thread is about whether Iverson is a 1st ballot HOFer.

    I don't believe he deserves to be.

    But he very well could be.

    The secondary subject is how naive and full of **** YOU are.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  7. #292
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,370
    vCash
    1500
    Exactly and hearing a gang of quotes and not seeing the guy play you would still have to be somewat intrigued on how a guy could get compared to the 'GIANTS' of the game and ownage of title of best little man ever(along with ZEKE) and didnt win no SHIPS to overhype/value his 'game' as a individual player....

    the secondary subject according to BHILLSWAG is the ''OWNAGE OF LLEMON''

    of course im full of **** cause of all the ******** i just had to brush off my shoulders and throw it back on the **** thrower itself MR ME TOO aka LLEMON

    Song to bump when you get owned - listen at the 'laugh' in background of song/chorus ..its me doing it
    http://youtu.be/PYkP-DtJcpw - hahahaha

    __________________
    The world is filled with Kings and Queens
    Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

    It's Heaven and Hell.
    Last edited by 3RDASYSTEM; 05-30-2012 at 03:05 PM.

  8. #293
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RDASYSTEM View Post
    Exactly and hearing a gang of quotes and not seeing the guy play you would still have to be somewat intrigued on how a guy could get compared to the 'GIANTS' of the game and ownage of title of best little man ever(along with ZEKE) and didnt win no SHIPS to overhype/value his 'game' as a individual player....

    the secondary subject according to BHILLSWAG is the ''OWNAGE OF LLEMON''

    of course im full of **** cause of all the ******** i just had to brush off my shoulders and throw it back on the **** thrower itself MR ME TOO aka LLEMON

    __________________
    The world is filled with Kings and Queens
    Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

    It's Heaven and Hell.
    Not seeing the guy play?

    Why did the Sixers trade Theo Ratliff?
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  9. #294
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,370
    vCash
    1500
    Yea just based off if the avg person who didnt follow sports like we do just read the quotes from HOF players/coaches, the praise he gets ..he gets JORDAN rules thrown at him and had some of the top players ever saying he was the 'toughest' ever or top 5 ever..so even if nobody ever seen him 'play' live ...the quotes are concrete evidence on how cold his 'game' was,not the media perception of him..his peers

    Let me take a non educated guess on why they traded THEO for slow footed 36yr old MUTOMBO, well maybe because RATLIFF was taking up those dunks/layups on fastbreaks that AI was throwing to him only and i mean only because AI didnt have the 'open' look, is that good enough reason for ya?

    And answer this, how old was RATLIFF so i can see the age gap diff.. cause i could have sworn he was in his 20's and they traded for a damn near 40yr old guy, tho he was effective,he was still pushing 40

    and quit asking me that wackass ? about THEO,I didnt follow him or PHILLY like that, i already posted the top players of past era so thats who i repped and pulled for

    ,the only reason i defend AI is because he was a top 3 scorer behind BRON/KB off a 50win team in 2008 and then 5months later they basically said 'hey since you finished as top 3 scorer and havent fell off 'game' wise as individual player since entering in 1996, lets decide and make it comfy for you to come off bench or dont play at all via media(who controls the brainwashing right?)'' ...i've watch ball long enough to know that no top 3 scorer who is a starter will never be asked or forced to come off bench 5months later,especially for a fringe backup/starter type..but being the GM's pet takes you places you could have never imagined, he took BILLUPS/AI job both and signed to the tune of 24million extension..what a tru franchise player that is, Wait dont tru franchise players sign for like 80-100+million? just checking, he couldnt even get a RONDO 55million dollar extension...

    watch that dedication vid also - hahahahaha

    __________________
    The world is filled with Kings and Queens
    Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

    It's Heaven and Hell
    Last edited by 3RDASYSTEM; 05-30-2012 at 03:37 PM.

  10. #295
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RDASYSTEM View Post
    Yea just based off if the avg person who didnt follow sports like we do just read the quotes from HOF players/coaches, the praise he gets ..he gets JORDAN rules thrown at him and had some of the top players ever saying he was the 'toughest' ever or top 5 ever..so even if nobody ever seen him 'play' live ...the quotes are concrete evidence on how cold his 'game' was,not the media perception of him..his peers

    Let me take a non educated guess on why they traded THEO for slow footed 36yr old MUTOMBO, well maybe because RATLIFF was taking up those dunks/layups on fastbreaks that AI was throwing to him only and i mean only because AI didnt have the 'open' look, is that good enough reason for ya?

    And answer this, how old was RATLIFF so i can see the age gap diff.. cause i could have sworn he was in his 20's and they traded for a damn near 40yr old guy, tho he was effective,he was still pushing 40

    and quit asking me that wackass ? about THEO - 7word reply

    __________________
    The world is filled with Kings and Queens
    Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

    It's Heaven and Hell
    You certainly are the average fan.

    And that ain't a compliment.

    Theo was 27 went he got injured and traded. Didn't play the rest of the '00-'01 season and played 3 games for Atlanta in the '01-'02 season.

    In other words, if Sixers don't trade Ratliff for Deke, they don't make the Finals in '01.
    Last edited by llemon; 05-30-2012 at 03:27 PM.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  11. #296
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,370
    vCash
    1500
    Im not a fan at all, messenger/observer

    Wat happen wit KUKOC also? i recall him playing decent with AI that yr or was it 2000 season?the old man KUKOC that is,JORDAN/BULLS had his best yrs i would say

    there is nothing fanatical about something i can do(playing ball), with skill/athletic ability ...so if you're a fan, dont be, you getting hoodwink/bamboozled

    *****made people should never give me a compliment, i'd call it a *****made compliment from a *****made person(insert your name here)

    Well aint that a *****, they traded a injured guy for a Allstar? but that 9yr age gap is a killer

    But saying they wont make it is speculation just like the quotes from the likes of DALY/KARL/LB/SHAQ? are you sure they dont make it if they dont make that trade? how can you say that, action speaks louder than words..hahahahaha

    __________________
    The world is filled with Kings and Queens
    Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

    It's Heaven and Hell.
    Last edited by 3RDASYSTEM; 05-30-2012 at 03:57 PM.

  12. #297
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,612
    vCash
    1500
    iverson --> hall of fame !!!

  13. #298
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,370
    vCash
    1500
    Watch your head KING41

    LLEMONs are bitter today, wait nevermind thats how llemons really are naturally from the root

    __________________
    The world is filled with Kings and Queens
    Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

    It's Heaven and Hell.

  14. #299
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by King41 View Post
    iverson --> hall of fame !!!
    No doubt
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  15. #300
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RDASYSTEM View Post
    Im not a fan at all, messenger/observer

    Wat happen wit KUKOC also? i recall him playing decent with AI that yr or was it 2000 season?the old man KUKOC that is,JORDAN/BULLS had his best yrs i would say

    there is nothing fanatical about something i can do(playing ball), with skill/athletic ability ...so if you're a fan, dont be, you getting hoodwink/bamboozled

    *****made people should never give me a compliment, i'd call it a *****made compliment from a *****made person(insert your name here)

    Well aint that a *****, they traded a injured guy for a Allstar? but that 9yr age gap is a killer

    But saying they wont make it is speculation just like the quotes from the likes of DALY/KARL/LB/SHAQ? are you sure they dont make it if they dont make that trade? how can you say that, action speaks louder than words..hahahahaha

    __________________
    The world is filled with Kings and Queens
    Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams

    It's Heaven and Hell.
    Yeah, I'm sure they don't make it to the Finals without Deke.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •