Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Allen Iverson- Hall of Fame

Two part question: Why doesn't Allen Iverson get more credit for what he achieved in his career? Also, is he a 1st ballot hall of famer? Curious to see how people feel about him as a player.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    yes he is a 1st ballot hall of famer

vCash
    I believe he should be a first ballot hall of famer. Definitely awesome seeing him at the game.

vCash
    The man changed the game, brought the zone def back. Tatts, arm sleeves braids
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    The man changed the game, brought the zone def back. Tatts, arm sleeves braids
    Shaq brought the zone back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Have u ever played ball? Lmao you don't need a zone for a center, you double him lmao
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    His practice comments and lazy approach to everything besides basketball probably detracts from what he did in some peoples eyes. Not mine. He was the greatest sixer of all time. He was so good its scary. Noone that quick and with a handle like that has no business being a knock down pull up jump shooter. And he could finish strong and would posterize you if you let him hit the lane full speed. Best player under 6-2 of all time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    His practice comments and lazy approach to everything besides basketball probably detracts from what he did in some peoples eyes. Not mine. He was the greatest sixer of all time. He was so good its scary. Noone that quick and with a handle like that has no business being a knock down pull up jump shooter. And he could finish strong and would posterize you if you let him hit the lane full speed. Best player under 6-2 of all time.
    The greatest Sixer of all time???

Greater than Dr J? Wilt Chamberlain? Charles Barkley? Moses Malone?

I like Iverson as much as the next guy.... but c'mon man.

vCash
    1st ballot for sure

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll View Post
    1st ballot for sure
    We'll see.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

vCash
    1st ballot for sure

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    I love iverson..he's probably in my top 3 favorite players and im a knick fan...he was so good, quick, deadly, consistant. He did change the game as far as tats and he def started the arm sleave trend. he was so exciting to watch and is only 6'2. he dominated games...first ballot in my eyes for sure

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    You definitely don't need a zone defense to defend a big man. Just double him.

Of course AI is a 1st ballot hall of fame player. Growing up in the city I love the guy and wish him the best of course.

vCash
    I actually miss watching him play..he's one of those players you wont see for a long time! special skills kind of like Vince Carter. once in a lifetime players

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG View Post
    I love iverson..he's probably in my top 3 favorite players and im a knick fan...he was so good, quick, deadly, consistant. He did change the game as far as tats and he def started the arm sleave trend. he was so exciting to watch and is only 6'2. he dominated games...first ballot in my eyes for sure
    Your definitely giving AI a solid 3 inches calling him 6'2.

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast