Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 441
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,788
    vCash
    1500

    Allen Iverson- Hall of Fame

    Two part question: Why doesn't Allen Iverson get more credit for what he achieved in his career? Also, is he a 1st ballot hall of famer? Curious to see how people feel about him as a player.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

    Bring Back the Zen Master.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,236
    vCash
    1500
    yes he is a 1st ballot hall of famer

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    3,460
    vCash
    1500
    I believe he should be a first ballot hall of famer. Definitely awesome seeing him at the game.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,137
    vCash
    1500
    The man changed the game, brought the zone def back. Tatts, arm sleeves braids
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    #TeamSachs
    Posts
    23,924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    The man changed the game, brought the zone def back. Tatts, arm sleeves braids
    Shaq brought the zone back

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,137
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Shaq brought the zone back
    Have u ever played ball? Lmao you don't need a zone for a center, you double him lmao
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,885
    vCash
    1500
    His practice comments and lazy approach to everything besides basketball probably detracts from what he did in some peoples eyes. Not mine. He was the greatest sixer of all time. He was so good its scary. Noone that quick and with a handle like that has no business being a knock down pull up jump shooter. And he could finish strong and would posterize you if you let him hit the lane full speed. Best player under 6-2 of all time.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    215/856/818
    Posts
    776
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    His practice comments and lazy approach to everything besides basketball probably detracts from what he did in some peoples eyes. Not mine. He was the greatest sixer of all time. He was so good its scary. Noone that quick and with a handle like that has no business being a knock down pull up jump shooter. And he could finish strong and would posterize you if you let him hit the lane full speed. Best player under 6-2 of all time.
    The greatest Sixer of all time???

    Greater than Dr J? Wilt Chamberlain? Charles Barkley? Moses Malone?

    I like Iverson as much as the next guy.... but c'mon man.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,212
    vCash
    1500
    1st ballot for sure

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxeryll View Post
    1st ballot for sure
    We'll see.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,820
    vCash
    1500
    1st ballot for sure

    #TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,355
    vCash
    1500
    I love iverson..he's probably in my top 3 favorite players and im a knick fan...he was so good, quick, deadly, consistant. He did change the game as far as tats and he def started the arm sleave trend. he was so exciting to watch and is only 6'2. he dominated games...first ballot in my eyes for sure

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Raised in Mt. Airy
    Posts
    30,021
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers4sho View Post
    Shaq brought the zone back
    You definitely don't need a zone defense to defend a big man. Just double him.

    Of course AI is a 1st ballot hall of fame player. Growing up in the city I love the guy and wish him the best of course.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,355
    vCash
    1500
    I actually miss watching him play..he's one of those players you wont see for a long time! special skills kind of like Vince Carter. once in a lifetime players

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Raised in Mt. Airy
    Posts
    30,021
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by QueensG View Post
    I love iverson..he's probably in my top 3 favorite players and im a knick fan...he was so good, quick, deadly, consistant. He did change the game as far as tats and he def started the arm sleave trend. he was so exciting to watch and is only 6'2. he dominated games...first ballot in my eyes for sure
    Your definitely giving AI a solid 3 inches calling him 6'2.

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •