Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Hey all, I have to admit, I've not been as big on hockey as I once was.

I remember the Kings of '93 and prior. The Great One, Luc, Sandstrom, Blake, Hrudey, McSorley, Kuri, and many other greats who've donned the black and white.

I was 11 years old the only other time we made the Stanley Cup finals and I remember being worried because, although we had the greatest player in the history of the game, we didn't have the depth of the Canadiens.

Well here we are, nearly 20 years later and no team in the league can match our depth, our tenacity, and of late; our ferocity.

I've watched every minute of Kings hockey this postseason, and I'm champing at the bit for Wednesday. Let's bring it home guys; it's about f'in time!

BTW, thanks to PartyBoy for keeping this forum going. Occasionally I come in and check out the posts - its obvious your love of Kings hockey runs deep, my friend.
    No problem, I ask that some of you keep posting here even after the finals because it would be fun to have more people. Thanks should be sent as well to rjvacad as he has been the other regular poster in here and Paulie has been as well the past couple months. I have started the threads but they wouldn't have lasted if not for them.

I was 10 when we were in the finals in 93, so I remember about as much as you. Freakin McSorley and his stick. I do agree with Gretzky though when he said that they wouldn't have gotten that far without him so he get too much blame and not enough credit. Still though, what would have been...

I just realized I'm gonna miss game one because I will be at school, I'm so upset. Oh well should be the only game that I miss of the finals.

vCash
    Pretty much a ghost town around here all year, glad to see other Kings fans showing up, hope you stick around.

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    I'm jazzed.

Kings in 6.

I just remembered, I'm going to have the hockey game on and the Mets/Phils game on at the same time......

Should be fun.

Shea Stadium Scoreboard May 31, 1964

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    I'm jazzed.

Kings in 6.

I just remembered, I'm going to have the hockey game on and the Mets/Phils game on at the same time......

Should be fun.
    C'mon Paulie... This is the finals, I know you are die hard Mets, but focus on the Kings.

But go Mets, I hate the Phillies.

vCash
    I hope Quick sees this before the game tonight.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...ie-666978.html

vCash

Smile New kings video for game 7!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rjvacad View Post
    I hope Quick sees this before the game tonight.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...ie-666978.html
    If we don't shut them out completely, I hope we shut that cocky mother f'er out.

vCash
    Quick's not just going to start sucking because Kovalchuck hasn't scored any goals. If it were as easy as saying I'm going to go out tonight and snipe on Quick then he'd do it every night.

I wouldn't be concerned about Quick, I'm sure he and the rest of the young, hungry Kings can taste it. I guarantee Sutter, never having won the cup, lets them know everyday how close they really are and they all understand the importance. Kings in 4.
    Perfection.

vCash
    C'mon let's take game 3!!!

vCash
    Nice to see some of the Lakers and Dodgers guys over here. I will admit I am not the biggest hockey fan but this Kings team has definitely opened the eyes of many here in L.A including myself. I will always support L.A teams as long as it's not the Angels - technically speaking..

With that said, 1 more to go!

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Nice to see some of the Lakers and Dodgers guys over here. I will admit I am not the biggest hockey fan but this Kings team has definitely opened the eyes of many here in L.A including myself. I will always support L.A teams as long as it's not the Angels - technically speaking..

With that said, 1 more to go!
    Yeah, it's great to see everybody posting in here. I haven't been able to keep up with my Dodgers, even though they are in 1st, because of these Kings. I've said it a few times, I hope that everybody will continue to post in the offseason and into next season, it's nice to have more activity here.

vCash
    Been waiting a LONG time for this...1 more baby!

vCash
    I feel an immediate need to rub this into the face of all of my fellow psd followers. I will be attending game 4 of the Stanley Cup Finals inside of a suite at the Staples Center with free beer. I started going to Kings games in the mid 80's, I've been waiting for this for a long time. Let's bring the Stanley cup to Los Angeles tonight. Actually it's already here but they won't let us rub up on it until we win.
    Last edited by Bmu15; 06-06-2012 at 04:36 PM.

vCash
    I was a Kings fan back in the days before Gretzky and when they sported the purple and gold sweaters. I ended up getting attached to the Red Wings when I lived in Detroit, but now that I am back in LA, I am happy to see the Kings on the brink of winning the Cup!

Just need to bring the Rams back to LA now...!

vCash
    congrats
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12