Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Kings make the Stanley Cup Final!!!!

Can you dig it? About to put L.A. back on the map!!!!
    List of negative Lakers fans to watch out for this upcoming season on these forums. Even with Steve Nash or D12, they'd find something to complain about:

lamar2006
    LALakersKC
    Bryan12
    evadatam5150
    mstrdrk
    so_cal_watcher
    Lakersfan2483
    Teeboy1487
    midwestlaker75
    silvteg98
    J4KOP99
    SUPREME LA
    Vinylman

vCash
    Woooo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angels4Ever View Post
    Can you dig it? About to put L.A. back on the map!!!!
    HOW FUNNY!!! When I read the title of your thread, the same exact thought raced through my mind...I cannot wait...this year has to be the year. Go Kings Go!
    "Obviously, my defense is so unbelievable, I don't even care about offense right now" --Tru Warier

"It's almost like the Heat sent in their big brother..." -- Mark Jackson commentary during Lakers vs Spurs 3.6.2011 game.

"A wasted year" -- Kobester

vCash
    Go kings go!!!!

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    Call me bandwagon, but the recent buzz about the Kings made me to start watching hockey. I read about how the sport is played and its components, and through watching something I can relate to like the Kings is helping me to learn the game even more and helping me to keep interested. It is interesting since i actually know what happens now while watching it. I just need to learn the names of players around the league as i just call the players whilst watching the game by their positions. I still need to know formations which might take some time, but at least i know now what each position has to do .

So yeah, congrats to the Kings!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    I don't consider that being bandwagon, its not like you were a fan of another team and switched to the Kings. I hope you continue watching because I truely believe its the best sport, and more understanding of the game as well as learning the players will come with time.

This is the best Kings team and they are playing the best hockey in the NHL right now. I'm glad that we didn't roll into the finals with a sweep and had to grit out a tought win. Keep it up Kings!!!

vCash
    Go Kings Go! To quote Luc from 93 "We're going to the damn finals!!!!!"

vCash
    while I am first and foremost a bruins I have adopted the kings as my second team (due to the fact that I have been watching Jon Quick since he was in college) and I am very happy to see them in the finals. I feel that no matter who they play in the finals they have a very good chance of winning as like the bruins from last year it is a team based effort with so many different guys stepping up when needed.

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    Been a Kings fan since '87.

This team is better than the '93 team and certainly better than any other prior or since.

Four solid lines and Quick as goalie make us a formidable favorite to win the the Cup this year. After watching Devils/Rangers series I believe we are a big notch above.

This is the year guys! This is the one!
    It's Bumper Car Season

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    Hello Kings nation! First off congrats on being the best in the west! I just wanted to see if you guys had seen this: http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/blog/ey...mento-nba-team

Thats just horrible and quite frankly disrespectful to the NHL, the LA Kings and its fans. So unprofessional imo especially the 2nd video.

Im also curious how much the cup run has helped the popularity of hockey in SoCal. Are the people of LA pumped that they're in the SCF or are they still talking about the Lakers defeat?

I'll be cheering for you guys in the Cup Finals and hopefully the LA Kings start getting the respect they deserve.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE GIPPER View Post
    Hello Kings nation! First off congrats on being the best in the west! I just wanted to see if you guys had seen this: http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/blog/ey...mento-nba-team

Thats just horrible and quite frankly disrespectful to the NHL, the LA Kings and its fans. So unprofessional imo especially the 2nd video.

Im also curious how much the cup run has helped the popularity of hockey in SoCal. Are the people of LA pumped that they're in the SCF or are they still talking about the Lakers defeat?
    I'll be cheering for you guys in the Cup Finals and hopefully the LA Kings start getting the respect they deserve.
    I am not in LA any longer,( lived there 40 plus years) but still and always will be a fan of LA teams, even still the Rams. I never thought the Lakers were that good to win it all, so even though I wanted them to, didn't expect them to. I have been watching the Kings since 1972 and like Paulie says this is the best team the Kings have ever put on the ice. I am so excited to see them go back the the finals, I can't hardly stand it

vCash
    GKG! Been A Great Year So Far, Let's Finish It!

vCash

KINGS NATION.

vCash
    Hell yeah !!! LET'S Goo !!!! KINGS!!!!

vCash
    Hey all, I have to admit, I've not been as big on hockey as I once was.

I remember the Kings of '93 and prior. The Great One, Luc, Sandstrom, Blake, Hrudey, McSorley, Kuri, and many other greats who've donned the black and white.

I was 11 years old the only other time we made the Stanley Cup finals and I remember being worried because, although we had the greatest player in the history of the game, we didn't have the depth of the Canadiens.

Well here we are, nearly 20 years later and no team in the league can match our depth, our tenacity, and of late; our ferocity.

I've watched every minute of Kings hockey this postseason, and I'm champing at the bit for Wednesday. Let's bring it home guys; it's about f'in time!

BTW, thanks to PartyBoy for keeping this forum going. Occasionally I come in and check out the posts - its obvious your love of Kings hockey runs deep, my friend.
    Introducing Dodgers' Opponents' 2014 Lineups

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast